Awkward moment(s)

B.A.P Hello Baby

 

Narrator's POV

 

You, Hyemi and the B.A.P members are now on the way back to the dorm. You were in the car with Hyemi, Daehyun and Yongguk while the others are in the other car. After a few minutes of gazing out the window, Hyemi soon drifted off to sleep. Soon after, you also fell asleep.

 

Daehyun realised that you were asleep after noticing that your head kept bobbing up and down. He gently leaned your head on his shoulder so that you could sleep more comfortably. He smiled at the contact.

 

Yongguk who was sitting infront looked at his dongsaeng member through the rear mirror and smirked. Daehyun ah, don't you know you're making it obvious that you like her?

 

30 minutes later

 

 " Miyeon ah, Miyeon ah. Wake up, we're already here, " Daehyun said as he shook your shoulder lightly.

 

You groaned in annoyance as you wanted more sleep. You hugged Daehyun's arm, thinking it was your bolster since you were not so conscious from your sleep. Daehyun frozed at your action.

 

 " Y-yah, wake up, " he tried to wake you up again but you only held his arm tighter.

 

 " Hyung, " he called Yongguk. " What should we do about her? "

 

Yongguk smirked. " Molla (I don't know), think about it yourself, " he answered before getting out of the car to Hyemi's side to carry her up.

 

Daehyun sighed. This girl has a really weird sleeping habit.

 

Your POV

 

My eyes fluttered opened as I started to wake up from my sleep. Have I been asleep for a long time?

 

I felt a weight on my head and I looked up slightly to find it was Daehyun leaning, sleeping. My eyes widened in surprise and abruptly sat up straight. Daehyun too abruptly woke up from his sleep.

 

He rubbed his eyes before turning back at me and smiled. " You're awake? "

 

I blinked at him before absentmindedly nodded. " Why are we alone in the car? "

 

 " You wouldn't wake up from your sleep so I had to wait here till you're awake. I couldn't possbily carry you up since you're heavy, " he snickered.

 

I was about to punch his arm when I realised that my arms were hugging his and I immediately let go. I faced the other side to hide the slight tint on my cheeks.

 

 " L-let's g-go u-up now, " I stuttered and immediately grabbed my bag as I got out of the car. I didn't wait for Daehyun and took the elevator up to their dorm.

 

I felt my heart beating very fast and my cheeks were getting hotter. Why am I even feeling nervous?

 

---

 

When I reached the floor, I punched in the door code before going in. I've been to their dorm a couple of times so I knew their code.

I stepped in and saw the crew busy setting up the cameras and lights.

 

 " Hi, Miyeon! What took you so long to come up? And where's Daehyun? " Youngjae oppa asked. I could feel my cheeks burning again when I heard that name.

 

 " U-um, still i-in the c-car I g-guess, " I answered before going straight into one of their bedrooms to put down my bag.

 

Narrator's POV

 

As soon as you walked out of the room, all the members' eyes were staring at you.

 

 " Wae-yo? " you asked, though you clearly knew what you did a while ago made them confused.

 

Before anyone could ask you about the way you acted just now, Hyemi toddled up to you and hugged your legs.

 

 " Omma? " she called out and you bent down to her height, relieved that none of the members could ask you.

 

 " Yes? "

 

 " I'm hungry..." She pouted and rubbed her stomach. You chuckled and her hair.

 

 " Okay, Omma will make you some food, " you said and she beamed before toddling back to the members.

 

Just then, the door code beeped and came in Daehyun. The members' eyes including yours were now on him. When Daehyun turned and made eye contact with you, you immediately looked away and went into the kitchen to make lunch for Hyemi.

 

 " Yah, what happened to you and Miyeon? " Himchan asked Daehyun as he sat down with them.

 

The younger boy blinked in confusion. " Ani, nothing happened to us. Why do you ask that, hyung? "

 

Himchan shrugged. " She's just acting strange, " he answered and Daehyun raised an eyebrow.

 

 " Strange? "

 

Himchan nodded and patted Daehyun's shoulder. " You should probably talk to her or something. " Daehyun nodded in response.

 

 " Appa~ " Hyemi cooed as she toddled towards Himchan and he hummed in response. " Play with me~ "

 

Hyemi grabbed Himchan's arm and tried to tug him to the toys at the corner.

 

 " You want me to play Barbie dolls with you? " asked Himchan in disbelief and the toddler innocently nodded.

 

 " Hurry~ Barbie's waiting~ " she said and Himchan hesitantly got up and went over to the toys while the others snickered at him, receiving a glare from the older guy.

 

Himchan and Hyemi were playing Barbie dolls while the rest of the members talked among themselves. As they were doing their own stuff, Daehyun stood up and walked to the kitchen to check on you.

 

You were busy stirring the chicken soup on the stove.

 

 " What are you doing? "

 

The voice startled you and you accidentally splashed some of the soup on Daehyun's face since he was standing very close to you. You turned and gasped when you saw some of the soup on his face. His eyes were still shut from the splash just now.

 

 " M-mianhae! " you apologised and quickly went to grab some kitchen roll. You damped it with water and wiped his face.

 

 " Sorry, I didn't see you were here, " you repeated. Daehyun's eyes opened slowly and he softened seeing the worried look on your face. " It hurts right? "

 

Daehyun blinked. " Huh? "

 

 " Ani, the soup was hot and it splashes on your face so... "

 

He chuckled. " I'm okay. " He smiled and you put your hand down as you were already done wiping his face.

 

You then realise the very close gap between your faces and you immediately backed away. You awkwardly cleared your throat and went back to the soup, feeling the heat on your cheeks.

 

Daehyun secrely chuckled. She's so cute when she blushes.

---

This is a rushed chapter so it isnt so good :( thanks to all my new suscribers! Pls comment~

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE :)