Be In Hello Baby?!

B.A.P Hello Baby

 

Narrator's POV

 

 " No, Daehyun! I'm NOT gonna do the show! " you protested, without turning back as you continued your fast pace back home with your best friend struggling to catch up.

 

 " Miyeon, please! We're besties, right? "

 

 " NO! "

 

Daehyun ran up to you and grabbed you by the arm, making you to face him but you looked away. He bent down to your height and placed his both hands on your shoulders.

 

 " Miyeon ah, just this once, ok? " he pleaded with a softer voice.

 

You faced him and saw that he was pouting while putting on his signature puppy eyes look. Not again. You rolled your eyes at him.

 

Daehyun was surprised that you had a different reaction as you will usually give in when he showed his puppy eyes look but it seems like you won't do so this time. He straightened up and suddenly he went kneeling down, holding his hands together in a begging way.

 

Your eyes widened at his sudden reaction. " Yah, what are you doing?! " you half-screamed. You looked up and saw that many passer-bys were staring at both of you and a crowd soon formed around you. " Get up now or else -- "

 

 " PLEASE, MIYEON AH! I BEG YOU! YOU MUST HELP YOUR BEST FRIEND HERE AND HIS GROUP! JEBAL~ " he pleaded again. You sighed and facepalmed. Aish, this is so embarassing.

 

 " Arasso, arasso! I'll do it! " you gave in and his face lit up.

 

 " Jinjja yah? " he asked and you nodded. 

 

You grabbed his arm and pulled him up. Immediately, he gave you a tight hug which made you choke. " Gomawo, Miyeon ah! Saranghae!! "

 

 " D-Daehyun..can't..b-breathe.. " you said and he quickly let go of you.

 

 " Oops, mianhae. " He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled sheepishly.

 

 " Now let's get out of here, " you mumbled as you walked past him and through the crowd.

 

---

 

 " I'll see you tomorrow at the practice room! Anyeong~ " Daehyun waved after dropping you off at your doorstep. You casually waved back and went into your house.

 

You went straight into your room, ignoring your mother's call from the kitchen and closed your bedroom door behind you, sighing. You flopped on your comfy bed and stared up at the ceiling. 

 

 " Aish, why the hell must I do the show?! Out of all people?! I HATE YOU JUNG DAEHYUN!!! " you screamed.

 

FLASHBACK

 

You and Daehyun were hanging out at the mall since it has been a long time since you two last hang out. You spent 2 hours in the mall, doing window shopping and bought stuff in some shops. You were strolling around the mall when suddenly Daehyun stopped abruptly.

 

You turned to him. " Wae geurae? " You saw that he was staring at his phone.

 

He looked at you. " Ah, I need to get back to practice room now but.. "

 

You blinked at him in confusion. " So...? "

 

 " But we're hanging out now... "

 

 " Oh that. Gwenchana it must be important anyway. Why don't you just get going? We can still hang out some other time, " you assured him and gave him a smile.

 

He shook his head, disagreeing with your plan as he will feel guilty leaving you alone. He remained silent for a moment, thinking before his face lit up.

 

 " Why don't you come with me to the practice room? It won't take long anyway, " he proposed. You blinked again.

 

 " Jinjja yah? " He nodded.

 

 " Well, okay then... "

 

---

 

Both of you arrived at TS Entertainment building and Daehyun lead you up to their practice room. When you both reached there, he opened the door and you saw the people who were gathered in the middle of the room turned their heads to you two. 

 

 " Daehyun ah! You're early! " Yongguk said sacarstically but Daehyun obviously understood the sacarsm in his hyung's voice.

 

 " Come in, hyung! " Zelo interrupted. Daehyun glance at you and smiled before stepping into the room, with you shyly following right behind.

 

 " Oh? Who's she? " Jong up tilted his head and saw you.

 

 " Anyeong haseyo, Miyeon imnida. I'm Daehyun's friend. " You bowed 90 degrees.

 

 " Oh~ neomu yeppeuda! Yah, Daehyun, you didn't tell us you have such a pretty friend! " Himchan said and Daehyun rolled his eyes.

 

 " I don't have to tell EVERYTHING to you, right hyung? "

 

Before Himchan could reply,  B.A.P's manager's interrupted, " Daehyun ah, come and sit down. "

 

Daehyun faced you and whispered, " Sit at the couch. It won't take long. " You smiled and nodded before making your way to the couch which was at the side of the room and did your own stuff.

 

 " Anyway, why are we gathered here, hyung? " Daehyun asked the manager.

 

 " I have bad news for you guys, " he turned serious and everyone looked at him anxiously.

 

 " Wae geurae-yo, hyung? " Jongup asked.

 

 " You know you guys are gonna be in Hello Baby right? " B.A.P nodded.

 

 " But... we have a slight problem, " he announced. " The girl who's suppose to be in the show with you guys backed out at the last minute. "

 

B.A.P's faces turned shocked. " T-then who's gonna replace her? " Youngguk asked and the manager sighed.

 

 " That's the problem. The PD is trying to find someone but no luck. "

 

 " We can't be doing the show without an omma though... " Youngjae mumbled.

 

Everyone stayed silent for a moment. Suddenly, Daehyun had a (great) idea.

 

 " I know! " he started and everyone turned to him.

 

 " Know what? " Yongguk asked.

 

 " I know who can replace her, " he said and everyone furrowed their eyebrows in confusion. Daehyun turned his head to you who was reading a book and everyone followed his gaze.

 

You were reading the storybook but then you realised that the practice room was way too quiet. You looked up curiously and was taken aback that B.A.P and their manager were staring at you. You blinked in confusion.

 

 " W-wae geurae-yo? " you asked, feeling uncomfortable at the stares.

 

Without replying, Daehyun turned back to the manager and gave him the knowing look. The manager and the rest of B.A.P knew what Daehyun was thinking of and they were happy with his plan. Daehyun turned back to you who was still staring at B.A.P and their manager. 

 

 " Miyeon ah, " Daehyun started.

 

 " Wae? "

 

 " Do you mind being in Hello Baby with us? " He grinned.

 

Your eyes widened. Hello Baby?! 

 

 " N-na? " You pointed a finger to yourself and he nodded, along with the rest of B.A.P. 

 

You thought for a moment and you furrowed your eyebrows.

 

You snapped out of your thoughts and looked at them. " M-mianhae-yo b-but, I c-can't, " you said and everyone was disappointed, especially Daehyun since the plan of spending more time with you through this show is ruined.

 

 " Mianhamnida but I have to go now. " You packed your book into your bag and bowed before rushing out of the room. They all sat there dumbfounded before Daehyun shot up and ran out after you.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 " Yah, Miyeon ah! Are you okay in there? "

 

You snapped out of your thoughts and realised that your mother has been knocking and asking you from the other side of the door. 

 

You immediately sat up. " A-aniya, omma! I'm okay! "

 

 " Arasso. Come out soon, I've made dinner, " she said.

 

 " Neh~ " you replied and then she left.

 

You sighed once again before going to the bathroom to have a quick bath and changed out into your home clothes. When you came out, your phone rang and you rushed to pick it up.

 

 " Yeobeoseyo? " 

 

 " Miyeon ah! It's me~ "

 

You sighed again. Doesn't he had enough bothering me for a day?

 

 " Wae, Daehyun? "

 

 " Ani, just wana remind you to come to the practice room. "

 

 " Arasso, arasso. I'm not forgetful, " you scoffed.

 

 " Geurae~ I'll see you tomorrow then. Goodnight, Miyeon! "

 

 " Goodnight, Daehyun, " you mumbled before ending the call.

 

You then went downstairs to have dinner before going back up to your room to get ready for sleep. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day...

 

---

1st chappie done! Sorry for the boring chp T_T and the flashback didnt turned out like what I wanted.. Sorry~ Thanks to everyone who suscribe! ^^ really appreciate it! Pls comment~