10 Years Later

B.A.P Hello Baby

Narrator's POV

 

" Appa, look! I've stuck the balloon on the wall! " 5-year-old Eunmi exclaimed proudly as she pointed to the pink balloon on the freshly-painted beige wall. (Though it wasn't exactly at where it should be)

 

Daehyun chuckled and nodded. " Our Eunmi's doing great! " He ruffled her hair and she giggled. " Then, can you help appa with more of these balloons? " He gestured to the balloons which were lying around him.

 

 " Ne, appa! "

 

She toddled back to where her appa is sitting and helped Daehyun to put masking tapes - which Daehyun had cut into small pieces - onto the balloons.

 

It was Eunmi's 5th birthday party and preparations were going on before the party starts and B.A.P and Hyemi (yes, Hyemi) arrives. It was just a small party so there weren't many guests invited. In this case, Daehyun and Eunmi helped to put up the balloons and banners.

 

An hour or so later, they had finished putting up the party decorations. " We're done! Hi-five, Eunmi ah! " Daehyun held his hand up and his daughter excitedly hi-fived him.

 

 " Appa, can we play now? Pleasee~ " Eunmi cooed, putting on her puppy face as she held her hand together in plead.

 

Daehyun chuckled, kyeopta. " Arasso, but just for a while ok? We need to help omma out. "

 

She grinned and nodded. " Let's play hide and seek! Appa will find me! " Without waiting for Daehyun's reply, she ran off to find a hiding place, making him laughed at her behaviour.

 

1 hour later

 

 " AHH! OMMA, HELP ME! " Eunmi shrieked as she ran away from Daehyun who was chasing after her.

 

Somehow in the middle of the hide and seek game, they started playing catching. That's how the house became so chaotic with the father and daughter around the house.

 

 " OMMAAAA!!!! " she screamed again as she ran into the kitchen and held tightly onto your legs, making you surprised.

 

 " Wae geurae, Eunmi ah? " You were lost when Daehyun ran into the kitchen and Eunmi's scream got more high pitched as her dad stalked closer to her.

 

You looked at Eunmi to Daehyun, back and forth, trying to understand what's the situation's all about. Since you'd been busy with the cooking since just now, you took some time to realise.

 

 " I caught you! " Daehyun swooped Eunmi in his arms and cheered as the girl struggled to get free from her dad's arms.

 

 " ANDWAE!!! OMMA!!! " she screamed again.

 

You chuckled and shook your head. " Put her down, honey. Let her free for once, " you teased and went back to your cooking.

 

Daehyun pouted and nuzzled Eunmi's nose before setting her down. Eunmi immediately ran out of the kitchen to her room to play with her toys.

 

Daehyun looked over to you and smiled as your back faced him, too engrossed in cooking. He walked over to you and slipped his arms around your waist, leaning his chin on your shoulder.

 

 " Yeobo, what're you doing~? " he cooed.

 

You chuckled. " Isn't it obvious? " you joked, causing him to pout in fake disappointment. You turned to see his pouting face and shook your head, smiling. His attitude doesn't change at all.

 

 " You're no fun, yeobo ah. Why'd you ask me to let Eunmi go? " he changed the subject.

 

 " Because I want your catching game to stop. It's dangerous to play in the house, you know, especially in the kitchen, " you explained.

 

 " Ahh... Mianhae, " he apologised and planted a kiss on your cheek.

 

You smiled at him. " Gwenchana, but don't do it again! " He nodded in understanding. " Now...could you help me set up the table? " you asked sheepishly.

 

He grinned and nodded before letting you go and went to set up the dining table.

---

*Ding dong*

 

 " Daehyun, can you get the door? " you shouted from the kitchen. You were still busy as you did the finishing touches to the dishes.

 

 " Okay~ " he replied and jogged to the door. He opened it and was immediately attacked by a group hug.

 

 " DAEHYUN AH!! " " DAEHYUN HYUNG!! "

 

They cheered. Daehyun was literally choking from the hug.

 

 " Let...me...go! " he breathed.

 

Yongguk chuckled in realisation and released him before the others did the same.

 

 " Sorry dude, " he said, nudging the younger's side.

 

 " You guys acted as if it's been years since you last saw me, " Daehyun scoffed.

 

 " It felt like it's been years! Eversince you're too busy with your wife and daughter, " Zelo snickered, earning a hi-five from Jongup.

 

Daehyun rolled his eyes. " Let's get in. " He led B.A.P into the house.

 

You were placing the dishes on the table and you grinned as you saw B.A.P towards you. " Anyeong oppa! Hi, Junhong! "

 

 " Miyeon ahhhh!!!! " All of them tackled you into a hug, causing you to stumble back slightly due to the force.

 

 " Hey, let go of my wife! " Daehyun stepped in and pulled them away from you. You chuckled as Daehyun side hugged you protectively. Himchan scoffed.

 

 " Where's Eunmi? " He looked around before going off to search for the girl. " Oh Eunmi~ "

 

Eunmi heard her name being called from her room. Her face brightened as she recognised the voice and dropped whatever she's doing before rushing out of the room.

 

 " Uncle Himchan! " She ran down the steps and ran into his arms as soon as she saw him. Himchan carried her.

 

 " Our Eunmi! Saengil chulkahae! " He pinched her cheeks lightly. Eunmi giggled.

 

The others rushed to where Himchan and Eunmi were, and wished her happy birthday while ruffling her hair or pinched her cheeks.

 

 " Gomawo-yo, samchon! "

 

They all walked back to the dining room when you called them for dinner. Hmm, Hyemi's not here yet though...you thought.

 

As if on cue, the doorbell rang and you excitedly went to get the door. The grown up, 17 year old Hyemi was revealed.

 

 " Hyemi ah! " Both of you smiled and hugged each other. " It's been a while! "

 

Hyemi pulled away from the hug. " Been busy with school work, omma. "

 

You nodded in understanding and led her into the house. Though it's been a while since Hello Baby ended, you and B.A.P still kept in touch with Hyemi. Therefore, she was very close with you guys and still call you as her parents.

 

 " Hyemi unnie! " Eunmi greeted as she saw her walked in.

 

 " Anyeong Eunmi! Saengil chulkahae! " She kissed the girl's cheek before showing her a big wrapped box which contained her birthday gift.

 

 " Gomawo-yo, unnie! "

 

After everyone settled down, you guys finally dig in to the food and celebrated Eunmi's birthday.

---

All of you were lounging in the living room (except Hyemi who was playing with Eunmi in the room), watching the chaotic atmosphere between Himchan and Youngjae who were playing Playstation. You couldn't help but chuckle as they almost cursed each other every time the other's about to win.

 

 " ASSA! I WON! WOHOOO!!! " Himchan threw his gadget down and did a mini victory dance. " Now pay up, Youngjae. " He handed his hand out, gesturing the younger to do as told.

 

Youngjae groaned and took out his wallet from his back pocket. He fished out a $50 note and slammed it into Himchan's hand. The older cheered. " Gomawo! "

 

 " Anyone else wants to play? " Youngguk asked and they shook their heads, especially Youngjae since he has a feeling he's gonna lose again.

 

 " I'm hungry, " Zelo voiced out randomly, making everyone turned to him. " What? I have a big appetite you know. "

 

 " Dinner was barely 30 mins ago, " Daehyun pointed out but the maknae only shrugged and stood up to go to the kitchen. " Hey! What're you doing? "

 

 " Let him be, Daehyun. He's probably searching for snacks, " you said and leaned back on the sofa while crossing your arms over chest, waiting for Jongup to finish plugging the Playstation off so that you guys could watch TV.

 

Daehyun let the matter go and all you were engrossed in Running Man on TV. A few minutes later, Zelo came out of the kitchen, slightly disappointed.

 

 " Miyeon ah, don't you have any cherry tomatoes? "

---

I wish I'm married to Daehyun. Well, that marks the end of Hello Baby! Actually got the idea for these last 2 chapters in the middle of my Maths Prelim Paper lol =.= I'm sad that the fic is over but it was fun writing it out! I really hope B.A.P is in Hello Baby for real in the future ᄏᄏᄏ.

Thank you, you for suscribing to this fanfic! :D *deep bow*