Jeju Island Part II - Where are we going?

B.A.P Hello Baby

 

Your POV

 

 " We'll eat well~ " B.A.P said to the crew as they started digging in into the meat which was just freshly grilled.

 

Well, it's been only like 5 minutes since those grilled meat were served, and it's already finishing up quickly. Aigoo, these guys.

 

 " Yah! Don't finish everything up! We still need to eat! " Daehyun, who was grilling more meat with me, told the others but they seemed not to bother with him at all.

 

I chuckled. " Gwenchana, Daehyun. We'll eat these while we're grilling, " I commented. His mouth formed an 'o' in realisation and laughed sheepishly.

 

---

 

 " Ja, ahh~ " Daehyun cooed as he handed out a piece of freshly grilled meat to me. I gladly took it and chewed it.

 

 " Tasty~! " I exclaimed, and we both laughed. I took one of the meat and fed him too.

 

 " Aigoo, look at these lovebirds. " I looked up and saw Yongguk standing in front of us, smirking. I blushed at what he said.

 

 " Nado, nado, " Yongguk said as he opened his mouth, gesturing that I should feed him too.

 

 " Hyung, there's meat there! Why must Miyeon feed you? " Daehyun said and he pouted. I chuckled at his reaction.

 

 " Pfft, such a jealous boyfriend, " Yongguk muttered.

 

My eyes widened. " Oppa! He's not my boyfriend! " I pointed out, feeling my cheeks hotter than before.

 

 " Well, he will be soon. Since he's gonna -- "

 

 " HYUNG! "

 

I blinked in surprise when Daehyun immediately ran over to Yongguk and clamped his hand over the latter's mouth. Hmm, something's going on...

 

 " Erm, what's going on...? " I asked suspiciously.

 

Daehyun chuckled sheepishly. " A-ani, n-nothing's going on. Nothing. "

 

I narrowed my eyes at both of them, still suspicious, but then shook that thought off. Oh well, whatever.

 

 " Mfhmfhm, " Yongguk tried to speak but it was muffled by Daehyun's hand. The latter widened his eyes in realisation and quickly removed his hand from the leader's mouth.

 

 " So anyway, feed me Miyeon ah. Eo? " Yongguk cooed, and opened his mouth again. I laughed and took a piece of meat before feeding him.

 

 " Wahh~ delicious! " He held his 2 thumbs up. I nodded in agreement.

 

 " Go away, hyung. We'll bring the meat to the table, " Daehyun said as he transferred the grilled meat pieces onto a serving plate.

 

Yongguk blew a raspberry but did what he was told anyway and walked back to the table where the others are.

 

After filming ended...

 

 " You've worked hard today! " We all bowed to the crew before they started packing up as we had helped them clear up the BBQ pit area.

 

 " Wahh! I'm stuffed and tired right now! " Jongup said as he patted his tummy. I saw Hyemi giggling at her appa's behaviour. " Let's go back to the hotel! "

 

The rest of us nodded in agreement. Himchan took Hyemi's hand and went off into the hotel as the rest of us followed behind, bowing to the crew on our way.

 

---

 

 " Okay, say goodnight to appa, Hyemi ah! " I told her as we all reached the floor of our rooms.

 

She waved goodbye to the members and yawned. " Goodnight, appa~! " she said with the gibberish tone, and the others smiled as they said goodnight too.

 

I then went into my shared room with Hyemi and B.A.P's stylist. " Hi, unnie! " I bowed and greeted when I saw her inside, packing up some makeup stuff.

 

 " Anyeong, Miyeon ah. Had a good BBQ party? " she asked with a smile. I nodded in agreement.

 

 " It's very fun! " I beamed. She chuckled and gestured to get Hyemi ready for bed.

 

After Hyemi showered, I dressed her up in her Barbie pjs and tucked her into bed.

 

 " Sleep tight, Hyemi. We'll go play again tomorrow, arasso? " I promised her. She nodded and yawned once more before her eyes closed.

 

After she seemed to be in deep sleep, I went into the bathroom and showered to get ready for bed.

 

The moment I stepped out of the bathroom, my phone rang and I dashed to grab it, in case it'll wake Hyemi up.

 

 " Yeoboseyo? "

 

 " Miyeon ah, come to the beach now. "

 

 " Daehyun? But it's late right now! "

 

He whined. " Just a while, eo? It'll be very quick. I wana show you something. "

 

I sighed. " Arasso, I'm coming. " I hung up and changed my shorts into jeans.

 

 " Eodi ga? " stylist unnie asked, and I answered as I wore my jacket. " Arasso, be back soon! "

 

I nodded and walked out of the room to the beach. When I reached there, I couldn't see any sign of Daehyun. Aish, where's he?!

 

Just then, someone covered my eyes and I gasped in surprise. " Relax, it's me. " I sighed in relief.

 

 " Yah, you scared me. Why're you covering my eyes? " I held his wrists to remove his hands but he stayed put.

 

 " I need to show you something. Promise me you'll keep your eyes shut? " he asked. I exhaled deeply but nodded anyway. Why does he sound so serious?

 

He removed his hands from my eyes, but I had my eyes still closed as promised. He held my hand and carefully led me off somewhere.

 

Okay, this is driving me crazy.