Sorted Everything Out

B.A.P Hello Baby

 

Your POV

 

I was strolling back home when I felt a presence beside me. I turned and was surprised to see it was Daehyun. He showed no reaction though; looking straight ahead as his hands were in his pants pockets.

 

 " Daehyun? " I stopped in my tracks, making him do the same thing and then stared at me. " Why're you here? Aren't you suppose to go back to the dorm with the others? "

 

He shrugged and resumed walking. I sighed in defeat at his no-response and just walked to catch up with him.

 

We both walked in silence. It felt awkward for me since he's been avoiding me since just now and suddenly he's walking me home. After 5 minutes of dreadful silence, I held his arm to make him stop walking, making him flinched and stared at me in confusion, and I spoke up.

 

 " Daehyun, did something bother you? You've been avoiding me since we left the dorm... Did I do something wrong? And please answer me, " I begged sincerely, looking at him straight in the eyes.

 

He looked away and I heard him sigh. " Tell me, Daehyun, " I urged him. After a few moments, he responded, his voice muffled due to the mask.

 

 " I-I was...upset, " he answered, barely in a whisper.

 

I blinked. " Wae geurae? Did something happen? " I asked. That White Day gifts made me think that it could be one of the reason, but that thought was in the back of my head for now.

 

He sighed again and looked down. " Yesterday... I-I saw you and Junhong together. And he..confessed to you, " he lowered his voice at the last sentence. " I wanted to give you my White Day presents to you but he beat me to it. "

 

My eyes widened in slight surprise.

 

 " Is that why your gifts were on your dressing table? " I blurted. He looked up at me, eyes widened.

 

 " Y-you saw?! "

 

I bit my lip. " S-sorry, I was cleaning up the dorm just now while waiting for you guys to come home and then I saw the gifts -- "

 

 " A-ani, gwenchana. " He shook his head. " I'm...glad you actually saw them. I thought of throwing them actually. " He chuckled.

 

My eyes widened. " Wae?! That necklace was pretty! And you definitely put in so much effort to prepare the gifts, " I mumbled the last part as I looked down.

 

I heard him laugh and I looked up at him. Finally, I heard a laugh from him after 6 hours.

 

 " What? I was just telling the truth, " I admitted as I blew a raspberry.

 

He pinched my cheek and smiled. Well, I knew he's smiling since his eyes went up into moon shapes.

 

 " Ani, you're just so cute, " he answered and continued pinching my cheeks. I was hissing in pain.

 

 " Jung Daehyun, let go! " I slapped his hand away and pouted as I glared at him. But of course, he wasn't even afraid.

 

 " Let's go home, " he said and then walked off. I blinked in surprise and hurriedly caught up with him.

 

---

 

 " So, you're okay now right? " I asked, just to be sure. He nodded. " Mianhae, I didn't know you were there. I actually find it weird that you didn't meet me since you always give me White Day presents, " I teased, earning a light and playful hit on my arm from him.

 

He was silent for a moment until he spoke, "... Did you accept his confession? "

 

Before I could answer, I realised that we were already at my doorstep and I turned back to him. I smiled. " I'm here now. Oh, and I didn't accept Junhong, " I assured him.

 

I could definitely see him grinning behind that mask. " Jinjja?! " I nodded.

 

 " Then I stand a chance right?! " he asked with hope. I laughed and nodded as I fold my arms across my chest.

 

 " Assa! I promise you Miyeon, I'll definitely make you mine! " he said as he punched his fist in the air. I shook my head with a smile at his determination but agreed anyway.

 

 " Arasso, Daehyun. We'll see if you can make me, your stubborn bestie, yours. " I winked playfully.

 

He nodded enthusiastically. Without warning, he removed one side of his mask and pecked me on the lips before running off as he put the mask on again. I froze on the spot, blushing.

 

 " Anyeong Miyeon! See ya~!! " He ran off to the direction of his dorm.

 

It took me a few seconds to come back to my senses and I blinked in realisation.

 

 " YAH! JUNG DAEHYUN! " I screamed at him but he only glanced back and did a heart over his head with his arms before continuing running.

 

I shook my head as I giggled. That guy...silly as always. I smiled non-stop as I went into my house, locking the door after that. I leaned against the door and touched my lips, smiling to myself as I recalled his kiss just now.

 

I kinda like that actually...

 

The next morning

 

 " I'm going to school now, Omma! " I exclaimed as I wore my shoe at the doorway. Omma came out of the kitchen and gave me a hug.

 

 " Arasso, be careful! " she reminded. I nodded and gave her a kiss on the cheek before leaving the house.

 

I looked up after stepping down from the steps and I jumped in surprise, seeing Daehyun in front of me by the tree. I blinked in surprise.

 

 " Morning, Miyeon! " He waved, grinning and walked up to me.

 

I absentmindedly waved back. " Erh, morning? What are you doing here? " I thought he'll be busy at this time, due to B.A.P's schedules. " Don't you have schedules? "

 

He shook his head. " Ani, it's our free day today so I decided to send you to school! " He grinned again.

 

 " Well, okay then. Let's go, " I muttered. I was about to walk off when he held my arm to stop me. I turned to him with confused look.

 

 " Let me carry your bag, " he said as he took the bag strap off my shoulders. Okay, he's acting reallyyy weird today.

 

 " I-It's okay, Daehyun. I can manage it, " I insisted as I pulled my bag strap back. He shook his head stubbornly.

 

 " No, I insist, " he said. I sighed in defeat and handed my bag over to him in the end. He then slung one of the strap over his shoulder. " Let's go then! "

 

He held my hand, making me surprised and led the way off. It somehow felt awkward to me, and I don't even know why. Suddenly, he interlaced his fingers with mine, and I looked down in shock.

 

 " D-Daehyun? What're you doing? " I asked nervously.

 

He flashed his eye smile. " Wae? I can't hold my soon-to-be girlfriend's hand? " he asked. I gasped, blushing at his words.

 

 " Mwoya... " I mumbled but just let him hold my hand. After a few minutes, I relaxed in his touch and it actually felt warm and relaxing. I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling.

 

After I reached the school gates, Daehyun released my hand and I took my bag back from him. " Thanks for walking me to school, Daehyun, " I said as I slung my bag over my shoulders.

 

He shook his head. " No problem, that's what a boyfriend should do right? " I blushed again.

 

 " Aish, stop saying about this girlfriend-boyfriend thingy, will you? " I said in a half-joking tone but he just laughed it off.

 

 " Wae? You're shy about it? " he teased as he bent down to my height, our faces only inches away. I felt my cheeks burning. " See? You're blushing right now. "

 

I held my cheeks with both my hands. " Aish, whatever! I'll be late for class now. Bye. " I turned and was about to go in when he stopped me - again.

 

 " I'll pick you up later. We'll have a date! "

 

I turned back to him, my eyes widened in shock. " Mwo?! D-date?! " He nodded.

 

 " We'll watch a movie, have dinner... " he trailed off as he started counting with his fingers. " Well, anything you wana do! How about it? " He smiled with anticipation.

 

I remained silent for a moment. Well, a date with him wouldn't be so bad... Besides, he seemed like he really wants me to go. I nodded in agreement, " Okay we'll go. BUT! I have to be home before 7. "

 

He nodded in understanding. " Arasso! I'll see you later! " He leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips - again - and then went off, making me froze on the spot - as usual.

 

 " Aish, why does he keep doing that?! " I mumbled to myself. I grunted and then walked back into the school building.

 

 " Wah! Miyeon's so lucky! Her boyfriend is so sweet and handsome! " The girls around me gossiped and I hung my head low in embarrassment.

 

Aish, that Jung Daehyun.

---

Hehe, early update! ^^