Jeju Island Part I

B.A.P Hello Baby

 

Narrator's POV

 

Daehyun laid you down on your bed gently, trying not to wake you up. He didn't wake you up when you both arrived at your house, since you were in deep in sleep. So, he just pressed the doorbell and your mother let him in.

 

He pulled the blankets up to your shoulder and kneeled down beside your bed as he tucked some of your hair behind your ear, revealing your beautiful, angel-like sleeping face. He smiled as he gazed at you lovingly.

 

 " Thanks for going out with me today, Miyeon ah, " he whispered as he gently your cheek with his thumb. " But I wonder when you'll return the same feelings to me. "

 

He sighed and continued to gaze at you until he decided to leave, since he didn't want to disturb you. He stood up and kissed your forehead before leaving the room, closing the door quietly after him.

 

Few weeks later

 

 " IT'S JEJU!!!! " Jongup and Zelo screamed the moment they stepped out of the airport.

 

It was filming day but the PD made it special since it's been 2 months since B.A.P Hello Baby started. So voila, here you are in Jeju Island!

 

 " Yah! Shut up! We're in public for goodness' sake! " Youngguk shouted, making those 2 turned to him and stopped momentarily - before they continued cheering.

 

Hyemi who was carried by Himchan, giggled and clapped happily by their cheers. " Oh? Seems like our Hyemi's excited too, huh? " Himchan asked, and the toddler nodded. All of a sudden, Hyemi started to move about in Himchan's arms, wanting the latter to let her go.

 

Seeing how fidgety Hyemi got, Himchan set her down and she immediately ran over to the 2 maknaes who were still cheering like there's no tomorrow.

 

Zelo stopped when he noticed Hyemi right behind him. He grinned and carried her before running over to the manager's car which was already parked there, with Jongup right behind.

 

 " LET'S GO HYEMI AH!!! WOHOOO!!! " he screamed and Hyemi giggled.

 

You facepalmed as you witness the scene while Yongguk sighed and shook his head. " Are they even teenagers? " he asked himself loudly, but the others shrugged, making him slightly taken aback that he got responses.

 

 " Let's go now, oppa. Manager oppa's waiting for us, " you stated and walked over to the car as you pulled your luggage along.

 

At the hotel

 

 " Okay let's assign the rooms first. Miyeon, you'll be with Hyemi and Yerim, one of our stylists, " B.A.P's manager said as he handed you the room key. You nodded in understanding. " Yongguk, Junhong, Jongup, you'll be in a room. The rest of you in the other. Arasso? "

 

 " Ne, hyung~ " Yongguk and Himchan then took their respective room keys.

 

Just then, the PD came over. " Everyone's already assiged to their rooms right? " You guys nodded. " We're having a BBQ party in the evening so until 5pm, do have some rest, okay? "

 

All of you nodded in understanding. As soon as the PD left, Jongup and Zelo cheered excitedly as they ran for the lift to go up to their room.

 

Yongguk sighed as he watched the two. " I won't be having a good rest for the rest of the stay, " he stated, earning snickers from the rest of you.

 

 " Good luck hyung, " Daehyun said sacarstically before grabbing his luggage and went off with Himchan and Youngjae to their room, leaving Yongguk helpless there.

 

 " Okay Hyemi, let's go up to our room! Say bye bye to Yongguk appa~ " you said as you held Hyemi's hand and your luggages.

 

 " Anyeong Yongguk appa~ " she said cutely as she waved. The leader smiled and returned the wave. You too said goodbye to him and then went off to the lift.

 

At 6pm...

 

 " Aren't you wearing too revealing right now? " Daehyun asked you as all of you were walking to the BBQ pit behind the hotel, just beside the beach.

 

You looked down on your outift, and felt it was perfectly fine. You were wearing a v-neck white loose tank top with denim shorts. " Wae? I think it's pretty fine, " you stated.

 

Daehyun pouted in disagreement. " There'll be many guys there and we're playing at the beach you know. Plus it'll get chilly at night, " he argued.

 

You sighed; his over-protectiveness side came back again. " Well there's nothing I can do now and I'm definitely not going back to the hotel. " You immediately fastened your pace to catch up with Himchan and Youngjae, so that Daehyun couldn't say anything more.

 

---

 

 " Ja, the BBQ party will start at 7pm later, so for now, you guys can play whatever games at the beach. But there will still be cameras filming. Ne? " the PD briefed. You guys agreed.

 

 " Hyung! Let's play catching! " Jongup shouted as all of you strolled to the beach. You smiled to yourself as you admired the beautiful horizon of the sun set.

 

 " Yah, how about Hyemi?! " Youngjae asked, and looked down to the toddler who was beside him as she held his hand. Well, more like the other way round first.

 

Jongup jogged up to Hyemi and squatted to her eye level. " Hyemi ah, you wana play catching with Appa? "

 

Hyemi beamed and nodded in agreement. Jongup meh-ronged at Youngjae who seemed surprised at Hyemi's reaction.

 

 " Kaja~! " Jongup cheered as he held Hyemi's hand and led her away from Youngjae. " Youngjae hyung! Come and catch us! "

 

Youngjae sighed but was smiling and started to chase after Jongup and Hyemi, who was screaming as she ran on the sand.

 

You smiled to yourself seeing the chasing scene. All of a sudden, someone carried you bridal style and you yelped.

 

 " Ah! Mwoya?! " you screamed, but then realised it was Daehyun. He had a sly smirk on his face. " Y-yah, Daehyun! Put me -- AHH!!! "

 

Before you could finish your sentence, Daehyun ran off to the water, making you tighten your arms around his neck instinctively - just for safety.

 

 " YAH! JUNG DAEHYUN! PUT ME DOWN!! " Your scream got louder as you realised you're nearing the water, and you knew what he's gonna do.

 

But before you could do anything, he dropped you into the water, making your whole body drenched wet. He ran away to a distance from the shore line and mehrong-ed as he laughed. You glared at him as you stood up.

 

 " NEO... YOU'RE GONNA GET IT FROM ME, DAEHYUN! " You ran out of the water and started chasing after him as he immediately broke into a run.

 

Halfway through, he started slow down as he's losing his stamina, and you took this chance to catch up with him and get revenge. By then, he was already near the water, which was a big mistake for him.

 

Without him paying attention, you quickly ran to right behind him and give him a push. To your glee, he stumbled and fell face down into the water. You cheered and jumped up and down, glad that you already took revenge. Daehyun - who was already soaking wet - got up and chase after you again, and you screamed as you ran away.

 

This time round, you couldn't run fast any longer and Daehyun increased his speed.

 

 " AHH! " you yelped as Daehyun caught you by the waist and lifted you off the ground before spinning you. " JUNG DAEHYUN! PUT ME DOWN! "

 

Daehyun laughed and spun you another round before setting you back down on your feet. He continued his laughter and you couldn't help but laugh along with him.

 

 " That was fun! " he commented, earning him a punch on his chest by you though you were still chuckling.

 

 " Yah! You scared me when you dropped me into the water! " you exclaimed and he burst into another round of laughter.

 

 " We should do this again! Probably tomorrow? " he teased.

 

You pouted as you crossed your arms over your shoulder. " Fine! I'll ask the other oppas and Junhong to team up with me! " You meh-ronged at him, and he laughed as he ruffled your hair.

 

 " Hey, lovebirds! Let's get back to the pit! " Himchan said as he passed by both of you.

 

Daehyun smiled at the word 'lovebirds' while your eyes widened. " Kaja! " He grabbed your hand and dragged you back to the BBQ pit for the party.