Mission to meet the baby

B.A.P Hello Baby

 Your POV

 

Zelo and I finally reached the TS building, panting, since we ran non stop to reach here.

 

 " Great, we're late, " he commented as he glanced at his watch.

 

I realised that his hand was still holding mine eversince we broke into a run just now and I interrupted, " Umm, Junhong? " (You could call him by his real name since he said so himself)

 

He turned to me. " Wae? "

 

I pointed to our held hands and he immediately let go. I swear I saw him slightly blushing.

 

 " L-let's go in b-before hyungs s-scold us, " he stuttered and went into the building first.

 

I blinked and quickened my steps to catch up with him inside.

 

---

 

Zelo opened the door of the practice room before peeking his head in. Then he opened the door wider and led me in.

 

I saw that the crew were already there and they were setting up the cameras and the stylists were getting B.A.P ready.

 

 " Anyeong haseyo! " I bowed to B.A.P and the crew and they also returned the bow.

 

 " Yah, you're late! " Daehyun came up to me with an angry face. But I was sure he made that up since he would NEVER put on such face.

 

 " We are? But Junhong said we're on time, " I answered.

 

Daehyun blinked. " You called Zelo 'Junhong'? "

 

I could sense jealousy in his voice.

 

 " Yeah, he said I was allowed to call him Junhong. We're close now anyway, " I pointed out, purposely trying to make him more jealous.

 

 " Y-yah, since when you're close with him?! You barely met him... " He glanced at his watch. " ...30 minutes ago. "

 

I shrugged. " We're the same age so it's easier to be close. " I gave him an eye smile innocently before walking away as the stylist called me, leaving Daehyun frozen at his spot.

 

---

 

Filming started and we all stood in a single line as Yongguk oppa and Himchan oppa started the opening of the show. I was already introduced and we're only making random coversations for the audience while waiting to see our baby.

 

 " So, PD-nim, when are we gonna see our baby? " Yongguk oppa asked impatiently.

 

 " Before you could meet your baby, we have a mission for you guys, " the PD said and some of the members groaned.

 

The PD handed out the mission card and Zelo went forward to take it. Everyone gathered close to him as he opened the sealed card.

 

 " Go around the building to find clues of the location where your baby is. The first team to reach the allocated place will get a prize, " Zelo read out loud.

 

 " Clues? " Daehyun repeated.

 

 " Wah, this sounds hard, " Youngjae opppa commented and I nodded in agreement.

 

 " Here's the hint. The clues are only found at the lobby until the 4th floor of the building, " the PD said. Hmm, 4th floor is just above this practice room, I thought.

 

 " So how do we split up into teams? " Yongguk oppa asked.

 

 " Yongguk will be with Himchan, Youngjae and Daehyun and the rest will be in a team, " the PD answered.

 

 " I'm with Youngjae?! " Daehyun suddenly burst out.

 

We all looked at him in confusion.

 

 " Can't I change team with Jongup or Zelo? "

 

The PD shook his head.

 

 " Why do you wana change teams anyway? " Yongguk oppa whispered to Daehyun but I could hear it clearly.

 

Before Daehyun could answer, the writer gave the cue to start the mission and everyone dispersed.

 

 " Let's go the lobby! " I shouted as my team (Zelo, Jongup oppa and me) ran through the 3rd floor hallway.

 

We ran down the stairs and searched around the lobby for the clues. The clues are small cards which are hidden in places where it could barely be found so it was hard to find them. After walking around for 10 minutes or so, I spotted something on the wall right about the statue.

 

 " Here! " I shouted to my team members and they quickly ran up to me from their previous spots. I opened the card as they stood around me and I was disappointed to see only a word on it.

 

 " Han (한)? " I read out loud.

 

 " What kind of clue is that? " Jongup oppa scoffed and I shrugged.

 

 " Well, I guess we have to search for more clues and then they'll be put together to make up the name of the location, " I said.

 

 " Then, let's keep searching! " Zelo exclaimed and we all dispersed again.

 

I suggested to go to the other floors so we went up to the 2nd floor. As we were walking around, we met Yongguk and Himchan oppa's team.

 

 " Oh~ look who's here! " Yongguk oppa said as he flashes a wide smile. " Have you found anything? "

 

I shook my head as a lie. " It's hard finding the clues. "

 

They nodded their head in agreement. " Well, see you around! " Yongguk oppa said before he left with Himchan oppa.

 

My team immediately dispersed as soon as they were gone.

 

 " I found it! " I heard Zelo's shout from the other hallway and I ran up to him.

 

 " Gong won (공원)? " Zelo said.

 

 " Han and Gong won... Han Park? " Jongup oppa concluded. " What the hell is that place? "

 

We remained silent as we pondered. Suddenly, an idea popped in my mind.

 

 " Han River Park! " I exclaimed and their faces turned into surprised. " Han Gang Gong won (한강공원)! "

 

 " That must be the place! " Jongup and Zelo replied at the same time.

 

 " Let's go, let's go! "

 

We ran down the stairs (again) to the lobby to take a taxi outside the building.

 

 " Yah, you guys found out the location?! " Daehyun and Youngjae's team whom we've met on our way out asked.

 

 " Yes! See you guys later~ " I sang and ran out of the building with the others before they could ask where the location is.

---

I'll update the next chapter very soon :) sorry if the korean words confused you or anything. But the main point is, the location is Han River Park keke. Hope you will comment more! Thank you! ^^

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE!