Advance Farewell Party

B.A.P Hello Baby

First of all, I wana apologise for the super LONGGG wait ;__; been very busy with school since the Prelims of my national exams is just next week so I've been kinda neglecting my drafts for the next chapter >.< This chappie might not be so good because I kinda rushed into it. Anyways, hope you guys like it! ^^

---

 Narrator's POV

 

 " ASSA! I WON! " Yongguk cheered while his opponent, Jongup, hung his head low while groaning. " Time for the forehead flick, Jonguppie~ "

 

Everyone including you snickered at the scene. It's been Jongup's 4th defeat in a row - which meant a 4th consecutive flick on the forehead. Ouch.

 

 " Make this quick hyung, " Jongup sighed as he brought his fringe up, exposing his wide forehead which already had a big red mark in the middle, since the flicks previously were all done on the same spot.

 

The 2nd maknae shut his eyes tightly, awaiting nervously as he heard Yongguk cracked his knuckles. " I'm going now! " the leader said, bringing his hand to Jongup's face, the fingers already in position.

 

 " Hana... Dul... Set! "

 

*PPAK!*

 

Jongup gaped as the stinging pain came again while Yongguk smiled in satisfaction and the rest of you cheered at the younger's suffering.

 

 " That was awesome! " Himchan said and hi-fived Yongguk.

 

 " Mianhae, Jonguppie, " the leader apologised, ruffling his hair and went back to the side as the next opponent came.

 

All of you were playing a simple and lame game of Rock Paper Scissors and the loser for each round had to play against each other for the final loser, who's punishment is to clean up the mess you've guys made after the party. (A/N: Filming already ended so this was during your free time)

 

Zelo and Daehyun were up next, and the younger turned out to the loser for that round. Of course, he received the forehead flicks from Daehyun.

 

After that, Zelo and Jongup were the final players for the last round.

 

 " Rock, Paper, Scissors! "

 

...

 

 " WOHOO! I WON I WON! ASSA! " Zelo screamed as he shot up from his seat. Jongup groaned while burying his head in his hands.

 

 " WHY AM I SO UNLUCKY TODAY?! " he screamed, causing more laughters and snickers from the rest of you.

 

Himchan tsk-ed at him sacarstically, patting his shoulder. " It's just not your day, Jongup. Well, have fun cleaning! " With that, he stood up and went off to his bedroom. The others dispersed off soon after.

 

 " Hyemi ah!! " Jongup cried out just as you were about to bring her to wash up for bedtime.

 

Hyemi turned to him only to find him pouting with his arms wide open, gesturing her to come for a hug. The toddler understood and ran into his arms.

 

 " Hyemi ah, appa lost in the game! " he complained, pulling away from the hug after a few moments.

 

You stifled a laughter as you watched Jongup acting so depressed.

 

 " Look, and appa got flicked! It hurts~ " Jongup brought his fringe up and revealed his red forehead to the girl.

 

 " Hurts, " she repeated as she brought her hand to the red spot on his forehead, and rubbed it softly.

 

Jongup smiled affectionately at Hyemi. " Aigoo, our Hyemi's the best! " He pinched her cheek lightly.

 

You smiled at the scene before walking up to them. " Ok Hyemi, time for bed! Let's get you showered! " You held out your hand to her, and she looked up before taking your hand and stood up.

 

 " Goodnight appa~ " she cooed and gave him a peck on Jongup's cheek before she followed you into the room to get ready for bed.

 

An hour later

 

After putting Hyemi to bed, you went out with your bag to the living room where all the B.A.P members gathered while watching TV (with Jongup still clearing up the mess), getting ready.

 

 " Oh? You're leaving, Miyeon? " Yongguk noticed you first and everyone turned to you. Daehyun frowned his eyebrows in worry.

 

You nodded. " Omma wants me home today, so I have to get home. " The members nodded. Daehyun stood up and walked over to you.

 

 " I'll send you home. It's dangerous at this hour, " he explains and took your bag, slinging it over his shoulder.

 

You were about to reject when Himchan cut in, " Don't say 'no' to him, Miyeon! " You were slightly taken aback that he knew what you were about to say.

 

You eyed Daehyun and sighed in defeat. " Arasso, let's go Daehyun. " He smiled and walked to the door while you greeted and bowed goodbye to the other members.

 

 " You're working hard, Jongup oppa! " you said teasingly and walked out of the dorm with Daehyun.

---

Both you and Daehyun were walking back home in a comfortable silence, your hands intertwined together. You gazed lovingly at the sky where the many stars were clearly seen.

 

 " I can't believe Hello Baby will end soon, " Daehyun spoke up, making you snapped out of your thoughts and looked at him.

 

You nodded a second later. " I'm gonna miss Hyemi. But it's fun taking care of a young kid, " you giggled as you were reminded of all the silly happenings throughout the Hello Baby season.

 

Daehyun chuckled and nodded in agreement. " And I'm grateful for this show, because without it this wouldn't happen. " He stopped in his tracks.

 

 " What wouldn't happen? " you asked, looking at him confusingly.

 

He smiled and leaned in to give you a kiss. " You as my girlfriend. " He winked.

 

Your heart fluttered at his actions. " But then... I think you're kind of a coward. "

 

He leaned back, gaping in shock at your unexpected reaction. " W-what? "

 

 " You've been hiding your feelings for 10 years! Shouldn't you be called a coward for that? " You mehronged at him.

 

Daehyun's mouth opened and closed, trying to phrase his thoughts but no words came out. " W-well -- I -- T-that -- "

 

You held your laughter as you watched him panicking for a comeback.

 

 " I-I was just scared t-that you would -- "

 

He was cut off when you suddenly gave him a peck on the lips, causing a confused look on his face. You broke into small laughters.

 

 " You should have seen how panicky you looked! " you laughed and it took Daehyun a moment before realising what he did.

 

 " Yah! " He pouted. " I thought you meant what you said! "

 

You stopped laughing and gave him a more serious look, though you still had the playful look in your eyes. " I was, actually. And I'm wondering how you could contain all those feelings all these years. "

 

You tapped your chin in thought. Before Daehyun could answer, your phone rang and you fished it out from your pocket.

 

 " Yeoboseyo? "

 

 " Yah, Miyeon ah! Where are you? "

 

Your mouth formed an 'o' as you realised your mother was waiting for you right now. " U-um, I'm on my way now, Omma. "

 

She sighed on the other line. " Ppalli and get home! "

 

 " Ne~ "

 

You hung up and looked at Daehyun, who had been watching your phone convo with your mother. You grabbed his hand and grinned.

 

 " Let's get home now, Daehyun! We can continue our 'argument' tomorrow, " you said in a joking way before leading the way back home, while dragging your bestie/boyfriend along.

---

I missed updating fanfics hehe.