Party Preparations

B.A.P Hello Baby

 

Narrator's POV

 

 " Let's start! " Himchan clapped his hands as a motivation for the rest of his group members.

 

The others nodded reluctantly. " Youngjae and Junhong, you guys do the hanging of banners etc outside. Daehyun, you're cooking with me! " the elder said. Everyone nodded and dispersed off to their respective places.

 

 " What're we cooking, hyung? " Daehyun asked Himchan as they set up the kitchen counters to start their duties.

 

 " Hmm, a cake and other usual dishes. Rice, stir fried veggies and tofu kimchi stew, " the older said.

 

Daehyun nodded in understanding. " Why don't we start on the cake first? Since it'll take a longer time. " Himchan nodded and both of them went to prepare the flours and other ingredients.

 

15 minutes later...

 

 " Aniya, hyung! We're suppose to put the butter first! "

 

 " No, the recipe said to put the sugar first! "

 

 " Hyung, you read it wrongly! It said to put the butter then the sugar! "

 

 " Aish, this bastard -- "

 

 " Is everything ok here? "

 

Daehyun and Himchan abruptly stopped their argument and turned to the kitchen entrance where the voice came from. And stood there was you, looking at them curiously.

 

 " Anything wrong here? I heard commotions... " your voice faded as you scanned the kitchen and saw flours and sugars all over the floor and counters, even on their faces and hair. You stifled a laugh.

 

 " Ani Miyeon ah. We're suppose to put butter first but Himchan hyung argued, saying we must put the sugar first. " Daehyun pointed to Himchan innocently, which made the older gave him a death look.

 

 " But the recipe said to do that! " Himchan interrupted. Daehyun was about to comeback when you stopped both them, going in between them.

 

 " Ok ok don't fight again, ne? Can I see the recipe, oppa? " you asked Himchan. He nodded and reached out for the recipe behind him and hand it to you.

 

You read it through and nodded. " Well it did say to put sugar first... "

 

Himchan gave Daehyun a told-ya look but you then continued.

 

 " But either way it's the same because you have to beat up both sugar and butter together until slightly fluffy, " you said.

 

Himchan gaped while Daehyun punched a fist in victory. " See?! Told ya it's butter first! "

 

 " No, she said either way is ok! Aish you -- "

 

Another arguement broke out again between the two and you sighed in defeat.

 

 " ALRIGHT! " you screamed as loud as you could which turned out to be successful as they turned their attention to you again.

 

 " I think I should help out right here because I'm sure you two will start fighting again. " You shook your head. The two felt ashamed as they realised you were more mature than them.

 

 " Ja, let's continue with the cake, ne? " You smiled slightly before walking past them and continued cooking the cake. At the same time, you instructed them in helping you with the cooking.

 

---

 

 " Wah! It's so pretty! " Daehyun and Himchan chorused after the last finishing touched was done to the freshly baked cake.

 

You smiled and nodded in agreement. " See? Baking a cake isn't that hard right? " you asked.

 

They nodded in agreement. " Ja, now let's start cooking the dishes! Miyeon ah, you'll help us right? " Himchan gave a pleading look and you couldn't help but chuckled.

 

You hummed in thought as you tap your chin with your finger. " I'll just guide you but I won't be cooking. How's that? "

 

Both the guys' faces fell and they whined. " Ah wae~ Might as well you cook with us, eo? " Daehyun asked.

 

You shook your head. " You guys must be independant. Hey, atleast I've helped you bake the cake! " you pointed out.

 

The guys sighed and finally gave in, making you grin in victory. " Okay, let's start! "

 

---

 

 " Yah, why aren't you doing it right? Your slicing isn't even at all! " you scolded Daehyun as you observed him slicing the carrots from the side.

 

He sighed, " I'm trying! I'm not an expert in cooking unlike you. " He pouted and tried to focus on the cutting.

 

You shook your head and checked on Himchan who was doing the kimchi stew. " Miyeon ah, try some and see if the taste's okay, " he asked as he scooped some of the stew with a small spoon and fed you.

 

 " Mhm, it's okay now. Just let it simmer for a few more minutes and then oppa can turn the heat off, " you said and he nodded in understanding.

 

 " Wahhh! Smells good in here! " Jongup came in and interrupted. " What's cooking? "

 

 " Yah, what're you doing here? Get out! You're not suppose to be here, " Himchan said in an annoying tone and Jongup pouted.

 

 " Miyeon ah~ " the 2nd maknae cooed as he went up to you, earning a weird look from you. " What're you guys cooking? "

 

Before you could answer Daehyun cut in, not looking up from his cutting of carrots, " Kimchi stew and stir-fried veggies. Now get out. "

 

You chuckled and nodded at what he said. " You've heard him. Now, we're busy so it's best if you leave the kitchen and you can play with Hyemi or something. Ne? " you asked politely and Jongup nodded, giving death glares to his hyungs.

 

 " See, you could have tell me politely like what Miyeon did! Bad hyungs! " Jongup mehronged at the two and quickly left the kitchen before they could do anything to him.

 

You laughed and turned back to the two. " Continue cooking! "

---

I know it's a boring chapter T_T BTW, I would probably finish this fic in another... idk, 2-3 chapters? SIGH... I'll miss writing this fanfic!