I'm late

Too y for me?

This chapter have more Beast than 2Hyun. Hope you still like it ^^ I will update tomorrow other chapter that will have much more 2Hyun -- :D

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Next Day 

Everything was normal in Beast dorm, well everything. 

- Yah!! - yelled Doojoon, picking a piece of a fabric that was layed right next to his tidy bed. What he found was a terrible suprise, some horrid boxers with something that seemed like bunnies, flowers and stuff like that. ... wihch he quickly realised it was from his dearly Yoseob, only person in the world able do wear that thing.- OMG, wae?? - Some random thoughts were passing at that moment trought its mind but he tried to avoid by looking away at the boxers. He reached near Yoseob's bead and whispered. - Ya Yoseob, wake up!

Yoseob woke up slowly looking at him with his characterist eyes. - Do we have some kind schedule today to wake me up? Because I think I don't remember. - said scracthing his chest.

-Well you have some schedule to do. Doojoon said with a serious tone on his voice. - Does anyone teach you to wash your clothes intead of throwing at others territory?

-Huh? what are you talking about? - sinceraly saying. Poor him he slept about 3 hours. Doojoon got to be kidding him. He felt like returning to his sleep ignoring him but he got so strastruck with his face. His eyes went down and realised FINALLY what was the theme, his own boxers were on his hands.

-Yah!!! Why are you with my boxers, et! -taking them off in a second.

Doojoon laughs.

-Are you alright? - said Hyunseung trying to open his eyes but he simply couldn't.

- Everything's fine. - said Doojoon looking at Yoseob who was already sleeping but now with his boxers attached.

-I'm trying to sleep, you making too noise.- said throwing a pillow towards Doojoon but missed and it landed in Yoseob, suprisinly still sleeping.

- Someone is not in good mood. -said Gikwang. - Well I think I know why. He stooped right away sensing the glare of Doojoon.

-Hyunseung you have the reunion at Cube's at 8 a.m right? - asked carefully Doojoon not trying to make him more angry.

-Yes wae? 

- Sorry to say but it's already 7:30.

- Huh? I'm late! why you wouldn't wake me up! -said running all over the place.

-He forgot to put his alarm on AGAIN? -said Yoseob sleepy. He was suprisinly hearing the whole conversation but not for too long.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cube's Building

Hyunseung quickly grabbed the elevator door that was about to close. He didin't want to get late, he managed to get at time. He felt nervous and the same time expecting that his partner was really someone that he liked, he couldn't handle the thought that 99,9 probabilities are against him. Hyuna was extremely popular, more than his taste and she could certanly be his partner. Well he already decided to tell manager right away his toughts and denying it. The elevator stooped with his normal sound, that for Hyunseung that day was like the first time he heard it, making his heart skipped like he would enter this building the first time when he auditioned.

-Good luck for me, Hyunseung. everything will be just fine. - Anneyong.- said bowing greeting everyone at the room trying his best smile.

He stayed quite akwardly listening everyone conversating normally. His partner was late, and it was causing him to be ever worse that before. His manager was starring at him, I guess he kind saw his expression, Hyunseung looked at him almost like telling that he was gratefull about the unit that he was going in. The only problem for him was only the partner.

When he tried to imagine his partner, he suddenly smelled a strong fragant that he didin't smelled before. He isn't quite sure if he liked it but out of ordinary was without doubt. After the smell, he heard some heels walking really fast. he stated that was indeed "her". Is now or never.

He wanted to see her, he got really shy when a petite girl entered the room... He looked down, he started to look at her outfit first :  shorts jeans with a white blouse and finalizing with a truly killer hot hells, red ones, he liked. He really tried to look at her face, imagining that petite figure and picturing him with someone he knew,maybe he knew her but doesn't figure out but has to be a beautiful girl. Before seeing her face, she antecipated and greeted everyone with her unique, cute, full of aeygo.

- Anneyonggg! - bows - I'm truly sorry for being late. I was at 4minute rehearsal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------