Will you accept it?

Too y for me?

 

“Hyuna-ah are you ready for the MAMA's?”- Jihyun asked me. “Hurry up!... you always the same.” -She said to Hyuna seeing that she wasn´t even showered.

 

“I'm not in the mood to go.” -She said as she pouted feeling tired laying on the bed reading a magazine.

 

“Well BUT you have to go... pali pali.” - Jihyun said as she took the magazine away and throw it to the desk.

 

Jihyun pushed Hyuna into the bathroon. “Go take a bath.”

 

“YAHHH unnie.” - Hyuna yelled.

 

Jihyun closed the door. “Go go. You can´t go out until I see you showered.”

 

Hyuna was closed in the bathroom doing aegyo. “Unnie I have to get my shampoo at the room. Unnie …. T~T”

 

 

“YAH Hyuna-ah stop whinning you have shampoo there. No excuses. “ But Hyuna just kept in whinning ignoring her.

 

” YAH Just GET SHOWERED.”- Junhyun yelled in a really pitched voice.

 

Sohyun appeared annoyed. “Why you guys are yelling so much?”

 

“Just go eat... pali pali.” -Jinhyun said pushing Sohyun to the kitchen. “Yah stop it... I'll go for my own. Leader today is in a bad mood.” -She said going to the kitchen murmuring things.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Meanwhile in Beast's dorm

 

 

“Dongwoon when you open the dawn door?” -Hyunseung said waiting at the bathroom's door.

“Are you taking selcas to the fans to say that you are handsome and such before they spazz before MAMA right? Babo maknae. Just open the door. I have more important things to do.”

 

He heard Dongwoon saying: “You have another bathroom. Go there.”

 

“Yah but this one is the only one that I can shower your dumb. You go to the other. The other has a freaking mirror too!!!!”

 

Doojoon just laughed: “I think you will not shower today. But you just showered last night. So why so many stress?” -He said.

 

Hyunseung just frowed. “I will not be like that to her.” -he said whispering as he stared himself at the mirror.

 

“To who?” -Asked Doojoon.

 

“To Beauty.”

 

'I'm so nervous. First time that I will be with her in public. Hyuna I miss you since then we just can´t talk like before. I hoped things would be different.' -He said in his mind.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Ta-dam.” -Hyunsa said appearing on the other members with her black tight dress and y skillets.

 

Everyone's mouth were wide open except Jihyun.

 

“Yah you are too y.”

 

“But... I...”

 

“You will not have that dress.”

 

“But unnie I like this one.”

 

“Unnie it's the MAMA come on.” -Gayoon tried to convince her and other members just nodded aproving her comments.

 

Jihyun was just staring at y Hyuna and nodded.

 

“Ok. Just because it's MAMA But behave well. “

 

Hyuna smiled mouthing 'Thank you' to Gayoon as she replied winking to her.

 

'I guess this is where it starts Hyunseung.'- Hyuna thought smirking.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

MAMA

 

Hyunseung's P.O.V

 

I'm happy that I could took a shower. Beast looked pretty good in different styled tuxedos.

 

Junhyung became serious as he put his glasses.His expression changed so much these last days. Well I suspect he is the person Hyuna talked always and suffered. But I couldn´t talk that situation with him... And besides they are friends that could be just friends hanging out that day. I hope? My heart just says that is a lie... Hyunseung, Hyuna is not that innocent... Remember that, you hate her.

 

I stooped my thoughts as I saw a tiny lady standing with a beautiful dress. It was her? She is so grow up since I last land my eyes on.

 

End P.O.V

 

Hyuna P.O.V

 

I had to stand up next to him, making me uncomfortable. I just had to pretend that we get along but was too much akwardness. Fans just yelled toward us saying things like “ 2hyun” and such as I heard him smirking.

I forgot my thoughts as I grabbed his arm making him gasp. I guess he didin´t know that that was coming. I smirked as I was proud of my action.

 

End P.O.V

 

Yoseob nudged to Junhyung whispering to him. “Don´t stare. People will talk.”

 

Junhyung looked at him shocked. “What?”

 

“Don't stare at them. “-Yoseob continued.

 

“How... do “-He gasped thinking that he might knew about him and Hyuna but the sentence he said afterwards made him relieved.

 

“I know you miss Hara.”

 

Junhyung just stand there to the pics as his thoughts just were coming all in once on her head.

 

“I just forgot about her. Oh my? Guess that we will see each other again.”

 

After that he saw her smiling politely at the cameras with her members.

 

“Beautiful.”-He whispered.

 

Hara's smile faded away when she noticed him as she glared to him before leaving.

 

'Oh right forgot you're a .'- He began to look down. 'Wae my life ruined. 2Hyun are together, Hara hates me. Ottoke?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beast and Hyuna got to their seats as Hyuna sat next to Hyunseung for her sadness. She just wanted to be next to Junhyung but that would be too obvious.

Hyunseung looked like he just read her mind.

 

“Hyuna if you want to go next to him you may go. I will be relieved.”

 

Hyuna looked down. “I just want to be right here.”-She said smiling at him. “My partner is you.”

 

Hyunseung stared at her eyes before sighying to his seat. ' Why she is doing this to me?'

 

Hyuna suddenly grabbed his hand making Hyunseung blushing. His heart was being really happy but his face was serious.

 

“Wae?”-He whispered to Hyuna.

 

“Sorry I'm just cold.”- She pouted to him.

 

“Ok here my jacket.”-He said handing it to her.

 

“Thank you prince.”-She said giggling.

 

'What the hell is going on? And why I'm feeling my heart tighting in my chest?' - Hyunseung tought as he cleared his throat.

 

Hyuna suddenly came closer to him, making him smell her scent as a tingling feel went throught his ear noticing her hot breath. “A kiss.” was all he just could heard.

 

“Mwho?”-He said shocked making all the member look at him for a second.

 

“A kiss.”- Hyuna said to him smirking making her even more y.

“The diretor wants a kiss in the performance.” Hyunseung gasped at that tiny word looking at Hyuna's wet red lips, making him crazy. Her lips looked like a temptation to him right now.

 

“Would you accept it?” -She said staring hard at his eyes bitting her lips.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hi ^^ So i guess this heating up right?

Please comment and sunscribe and I'm sure you will not be dissapointed keke~~

<33333333333333