The beginning of the end

Too y for me?

 

“Bye.”-Hyuna waved. Her wave stopped after hearing the word 'princess'. “What? Only Hyunseung says that to me. It looks like he knows something and doesn't tell me. Why everyone seems to hide things from me lately?”

 

------------------------------------------------------

At Beast's dorm at night

 

“So you called her?” -Junhyung asked G Dragon on the phone.

 

“Who?”-He answered back.

 

Junhyung felt annoyed for a couple seconds, he was about to hang up when he heard him laugh at the phone.

 

 

 

“Yes I called your precious Hara. She answered it, I told everything about the plan of me seducing Hyuna, I told her that we would ruin her life with Hyunseung but I didn't told about you wanting her like you warned me.

She became happy, I guess she hates her. I said if she helped us you two would become a couple again, silly girl.”- He responded laughing.

 

“Thanks.It's a long story between them, I guess it is an advantage to us. ...

About we becoming a couple I will do like she always did to me, be fake. I don't love her, I will just use her like she used me.”

 

“She used you? That was so low.”-G said while holding his ironic voice.

 

“Like you care. Well the plan starts tomorrow, you call her, you convince her to go out with you. I don´t want excuses ok? Just take her away from him. “

 

“What about her schedule?”

 

“She is free the next 2 days, enjoy it.”

 

“How do you know it?”

 

“If we plan to do something huge we have to be informed.” -He grinned while looking at Hyuna's schedule appearing at his laptop.

” I know everything she is doing.”

 

“That freaks me out dude, but whatever.”

 

“Well I'm waiting, Hyuna and Hyunseung can not be falling for each other. Call me whenever you want.”

 

Junhyung's door opened suddenly making him jump. He saw a tall image in front of him, well dressed and It was Hyunseung, he entered the room but didn´t notice the joker in it, he layed on the bed while Junhyung tried to hide his call.

 

 

“Well stop calling me Hara, I don't want nothing with you. Guesh let go.”

 

He throws his phone hiding his happiness. He was sure that now everything was under his control, he kinda felt sad for Hyunseung. Nah, not really Hyuna is really more important.

 

 

“Hey.”-Junhyung said smirking. “So how it went the rehearse?” -He asked to Hyunseung, who had his eyes closed.

 

Hyunseung simply ignored him, instead said to him.

 

 

“Why are you in Doojoon's bed?”

 

“Sorry I was just making a call, I will leave so you can be more happy.”He decided to get back his phone and laptop and exit the bedroom.

 

“Oh someone is angry.” -Junhyung said before message Hara. “We need to talk honey.”

 

ºººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººº

 

“Hyuna?”-Hyunseung said after hearing Hyuna's voice on the phone. His mood became much better.

 

“Really you are annoying.”- he said joking. She was annoying but he liked it.

 

“Sorry Hyunseung but please tell me what is the secret.”- Hyuna's voice was calm.

 

“I will not tell you. You can't keep secrets. And by the way you talked with Doojoon, that's smart of you but glady he can keep a secret.”

 

Hyuna's voice became higher. He knew she was angry.

 

“Hyunseung wae you do this to me? You can´t tell me why?”

 

Hyunseung laughed. Her voice was so cute, he loved her whinning voice.

 

“Ok I give up. Meet me tomorrow and I will tell you.” - he smirked.

“Okie. Don´t lie to me Hyunseung Oppa.”

 

He smiled secretly when he heard her calling oppa.

 

 

“I missed you calling me Oppa.” -He said lowing his voice unconsciously.

 

“I missed it too Seungie. I have to go, Jihyun is whinning that I talk too much on the phone. “

 

“Okay I understand.” -He laughed.

 

“What you understand?”-Hyuna's voice became angry. “That I talk too much isn´t it?”

 

“No no “-Hyunseung just shook his head but she couldn´t see it.

 

“You are lying.”

 

“No Hyuna... Jihyun is a leader so I understand the caring. She cares about you like me.”- He covered his mouth but was too late. She heard him giggling. “Bye Hyuna sleep well.”

 

“Bye oppa sleep well too. And drink hot chocolat later at night so you don't have an insomnia but don´t eat too much pizza or meat. Your cheeks will be puffy the next morning.”

She laughed before hanging up.

 

“Ok umma. You really sound like my mother except your voice is much higher... and annoying.”

 

He laughed because he knew she would be pissed off. She doesn´t like when people teases about her voice but that was what made her Kim Hyuna.

 

 

“HYUNSEUNG”

 

“Bye love ya big head.”

 

 

He hangs up before she could yell at him.

 

 

He nodded his head laughing as he was imaging her at this moment yelled at the phone and calling him pabo once again.

“Poor phone and members that share the room.”

 

He looked at his phone screen waiting for something which obviously didn´t happen but he waited a little longer with a cute smile on his face.

 

After a while he decide to lay on his bed, while rubbing his eyes he was repeating their weird phone conversation in his head.

 

Thought they were 99% of their time teasing, fighting, calling each others names, pointing down their flaws...

he knows that when Hyuna calls him “pabo” she wants to call him “Oppa”, when he calls her “big head” he wants to call her “cute face”,

when she says she wants to kill him he knows she wants him to ask her “what's wrong?” and when he tells her she has a annoying voice he wants to say deep inside that her voice is the most cute thing ever.

 

 

 

He knew they shared a special bond and that is something quite rare between idols.

 

“Why is she so special to me?”-He shook his head before falling asleep.

 

 

--------------------------------------------Meanwhile-----------------------------------------

 

“Junhyung what are you doing?”-Doojoon said seeing him next a door, it was his and Hyunseung's bedroom.

 

 

Seeing the younger in this pathetic situation in his sunglasses and blue pj's, in his knees, with a tuna sandwich in one hand and a coke in the other, peeking on the door, better trying because Doojoon knew that that wasn´t really working that well for him.

 

 

He stood there for about two seconds before “accidentally” coughing and making Junhyung jump and almost die from a heart attack.

 

 

 

“How long you were there?”

 

“Long enough to judge you hard.” -he laughed. “What on earth you were doing? Peeking with sunglasses. That's not quite smart.”

 

Junhyung nodded. “ I was eating something when I heard noises and I thought Hyunseung was feeling bad. I heard groans but it's alright, he is asleep now.”- He answered before rolling his eyes secretly.

 

“Oh I see.” -Doojoon said before puttuing a apple in his mouth. He sat down on the sofa near him. ”Sit down.”

 

Junhyung looked at him before sitting on the sofa. Did he really believed in that silly excuse. He took off the sunglasses before sitting next to him.

 

The leader was thinking hard, he knew he was looking down staring at nowhere while he played with the fruit.

 

 

The next sentence was unexpected, very unexpected.

 

 

“Is it true that you guys are not longer best friends? I know from a good source that you both were in a fight.”

 

Junhyung's mouth opened shocked. “Who told you that?”

 

“The only thing I can say is that person may not be the most reliable of all but isn´t a liar either. I just want to know if it's true or not?”- He said looking straight to his eyes.

 

“Well if you know from your source why asking me if it's the truth?”

 

“ I wanna hear it from your mouth.”

 

Junhyung sighed both in frustation and annoyance. “If we are you should know because...” Junhyung said while eating his food.

 

Doojoon's facial expression changed. He grabbed Junhyung's hand stopping him from eating.

 

 

“ Well we are friends … we talk normally. We say good morning, good afternoon...”- Junhyung finally said noticing the older expression.

 

“Then it's true.” -Doojoon sighed sadly. He took a huge bite in his red apple. “Then you lied to me...”

 

Junhyung interrupted. “Nope I just hided this fact from you.”

 

“Well for me it's the same. You not telling me things about our members is the same that not respecting me or trust in me. For me is like a lie.”

 

“But it's not a lie Hyung... you just need to understand that some things I don't need to tell you.”

 

“I need to sleep Junhyung just leave.”

 

Junhyung stared at him confused.

 

“Are you ok?”

 

“I'm disapointed by someone I thought it was trustable.”

 

“But I am... This was just a small thing.”

 

“But it meant a lot to me. It made me understood that what's inside of you isn´t the same that was mouths ago. Why are you turning into someone that I don´t know?”

 

“What the hell are you talking about? I'm the same Junhyung you saw years ago. I'm the freaking ice man everyone thinks I am, I'm the freaking “oh he's got style” everyone says, and I help everyone when they ask.”

 

“When they ask? Oh you do?”

 

Doojoon stared him from his toes to his head.

 

“You are not Junhyung and your reaction is the prove itself. I don´t know what happened but I'll miss the old Junhyung .”

 

He said going backwards before turning his shoulders towards him and turningoff the lights of the room like nobody was in there.

 

 

 

Junhyung smirked “You could never understand me”

 

Junhyung knew he had created in that moment a wall between s and himself. But it's okay, if he has Kim Hyuna, he has everything.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it ^^

Comment & subscribe...

I wil update the next chapter soon as I can.