Tell me everything

Too y for me?

 

3 a.m Hyunseung's apartment

 

Hyunseung was looking at the window, watching the rain fall as he was remembering what happened this afternoon.

“Did we almost kiss?” - He murmured as he layed in the bed, closing slowly his eyes buy what was only popping in his head was Hyuna, Hyuna and more Hyuna. Why he was so embarrassed of what happened? Could he really kissed her ?

“AISH wae?” -He said throwing a pillow to the floor frustrated. “ I have to get some sleep, tomorrow its the photo shoot.” He said closing his eyes but couldn´t, he was always rolling in the bed.

“Maybe is because of the rain, I don´t like the sound.” -He tried to convince himself but he gave it away.

“Maybe I just go get some milk to make it better.”

 

tumblr_m3jzgkzgQl1r4s1gdo1_500.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile

 

Someone who was also looking at the window was Hyuna.

“Its raining so hard and I'm scared of thunders.” -Hyuna said as she sighed looking at her PJ's.

Bored, she looked at her phone trying to distract of what was happening outside.

She suddenly searched for her old messages that still had Hara in it. She read some:

 

  • Hi chingu, I'm missing you so much. When do you come back? I have a present for you, I hope you liked it. And I will not tell you if you ask.

-“This was for my birthday, she was in Korea and I was at Japan promoting and coincidentally Junghyung was in Korea too. They were cheating on me since then.” -She said as she read some others.

  • Chingu. You know you can count always on me. I love you so much, I took care of you babo boyfriend. He once tried to flirt with a girl in the bar but I caught him. Haha you should see his face...

Tears were rolling already as she tried to stop reading it but she couldn´t. She cried loudly as she pulled her sleeve trying to make less sound to not wake up Hyunseung.

She throw her phone on the bed as she she faced the mirror to clean her face.

 

“Hyuna are you ok?” -She hear Hyunseung asking, at the door. “I heard something in your room.”

It was dark but she could see his worried eyes.

“I'm fine. Go to sleep.” -She replied trying to hide her face but her voice was so husky from crying that gave it away.

“Hyuna I know you're crying.” -He said as he entered and he was already next to her.

He grabbed her shoulders making her look at him.

“Maybe this is the time for you to tell me everything.”

Hyuna looked at him, trying to read his eyes and his serious expressions. She wanted to say it all but she just couldn´t. She looked away.

“Hyuna, stop running. I'm sick of it.” He said as he sat on the bed waiting for her to speak up.

“I...” -She tried to speak but tears were falling instead.

Hyunseung raised an eyebrow, made a pout face to Hyuna cheer up. He was waiting but he saw that Hyuna wasn´t in the condition to speak.

tumblr_m3gz6aabH71qc1h0ko1_500.jpg

 

 

 

“We should talk tomorrow.” -He said as he stood up but Hyuna stooped him.

 

“Sorry Hyunseung. Sorry for everything, I'm stupid for making all this. You helped me and You are right to have an explanation so I will give that to you.” -She stopped looking again at him who was staring at her without blinking. “I meet a guy. A wonderful guy. I thought he was what I always imagined. Like fairy tales. He was perfect: polite, funny, handsome... We started to go out. But we did it on secret because we... I mean I am famous.

They we dated and after that I discovered that he was not like I always imagined.”

Hyunseung was paying attention to every detail. “What he did to you?”

Hyuna looked at him afraid to tell him. “Just tell me!” -He said with a little angry in his voice.

“I... he … I was out of the country and when I arrived without telling him I saw him and a girl kissing.

I then saw it carefully that was my friend. He cheated on me with my friend.”

 

 

tumblr_m2mjspiDNn1qaetmjo1_500.jpg

 

 

Hyunseung stood up angry to hear that. “Please calm down Oppa.” -She said as he obeyed her.

 

“I just saw them in the restaurant today, they were together.”

Hyunseung opened his mouth. “Jinja? So when you ran away from the bathroom, it meant that you found the girl right? That makes sense.”

Hyuna nodded and a tear was falling in her cheek, not only because of the sadness but because she was sad that she had to lying to him, that jerk was indeed his best friend.

“Oh don´t cry.” -He said as he hugged him.

Hyuna sneezed embracing Hyunseung's hug. His hug was so comforting. “Thank you.”

Hyunseung secretly smiled. “Thank you for what? I'm always listening to your whining. You know I own you.”

“Huh?” -She said not remembering.

“You know when I treat you bad? I was such a fool for doing that to you. You don´t deserve this. All this.”

Hyuna laughed. “It's okay. ”

She pulled away. “It's really sincere, you know?” -He said smiling making Hyuna smile back.

Hyunseung stopped smiled starring hard to her red eyes that were covered in the dark but still sparkled. He caressed her eyes removing her mascara that were below her eyes.

She suddenly decided to touch his hands making his heart beat faster. He hided it as he said.

“I don´t know how your ex could left you.” -He said continuing to stare hard at her, moving his fingers from her eyes to her cheek.

Hyuna starred at him shocked, feeling his soft hands caressing her face leaving a strange feeling in her body.

She looked down while Hyunseung's hands were resting on her cheek. “Hyunseung?”

“Yes?” -He responded still holding her cheek.

“Hm... nothing.” -She said embarrassed. “I'm sleepy, I have to sleep. You know that tomorrow we are both...”- She abruptly stopped when she realized Hyunseung's face was getting close, making her blush. She could smell his sweet perfume and she couldn´t stop staring at his attractive lips. His lips were hypnotizing her and telling her to just kiss them.

She tried to remember Junhyung's face, the person who supposedly was in love, but she simply couldn´t. His face came blurry in her mind and all she was remembering was him kissing Hara. All of her memories were fading away when Hyunseung was with her.

Instinctively she closed her eyes, waiting for Hyunseung to touch her lips. Her heart was beating so much she thought that it would came out on .

She could sense he was close to her when some itchy thing happening to her body, feeling a soft lips landing on her pinky lips.

She couldn´t imagine how this was happening but she decided to kiss him back, caressing his hand that was on her chin, She slowly moved her lips, feeling his breath intensifying.

He suddenly pulled away looking straight to her sweet lips, frozen. “I'm sorry ….” -He said shyly.

Hyuna looked down clearly awkward. She couldn't face Hyunseung after this.

"Hyunseung?" -She called him seeing him leaving. He stopped looking at her waiting for her to say that she wanted him and telling him to not leave. But she couldn´t talk, she was speechless. 

Hyunseung upset,  slowly got off of the bedroom while Hyuna turned around facing the window.

She felt his cheeks hot, she touched her lips, still feeling it wet.

 

 

“What have I done?”- Was only the words she could get off of . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hello^^ Hope you liked. Sorry I had a mini hiatus. :] please comment and subscribe.