Junhyung is your boyrfriend

Too y for me?

 

“Would you accept it?” Hyuna's word were burning in Hyunseung's mind. A kiss was what he wanted the most, thought he wanted to hate her.

 

He stood there staring at Hyuna's piercing eyes and lips as his soul was like getting pulled towards her.

 

“And If I say I don´t accept it.” -He said smirking. He saw Hyuna's expression become angry. Her eyes became bigger and her hand let go of his chair.

 

“Then the director will get upset.” -She replied hiding her dissapointment, as she looked down and gave his coat back.

 

“I'm no longer cold.” -She stood up. “What are you doing?” -Whispered Hyunseung. “Like you cared.” -She said as tried to leave as he grab her hand. Her heart had a jump as she sharing a deep glare at him.

 

“You stay here.” -He said as he gripped her hand. “No. Let me go or I'll scream.” -She glared a him making him knowing that would be the truth.

 

He just did what she told . She left not looking back as her body shivered as she felt her body freezing. She wanted to go out so she didin´t bothered.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyuna looked at Gayoon's number as she wanted to talk to her to maker herself feel better.

 

“Why are you here? You should be at backstage at this time.” -Someone talked to her.

 

She looked at person to realise it was Junhyung.

 

“I just wanted to get some air.” -She sighed still looking at her phone.

 

Junhyung pulled her chin so she could look at him. “I'm sad seeing you sad.”

 

 

“I'm not sad.” -She said faking a smiled.

 

“Yes you are I see in your eyes.”- Junhyung said pulling her wrist. “Come I will talk with the manager.”

 

“No don´t do that I'm okay really.” -She said as she grab his hand. “Thank you for the worry but I really don't deserve it.”

 

Hyuna said that as she felt her heart was hurting but not because she loved him but because she knew that now his love was not returned.

 

“Hyuna.”-Someone called her.

 

Both of them turned around to see Hyunseung behind them. He looked at both, first to Hyuna and then to Junhyung. Then he just walked away.

 

“Hyunseung.”-Hyuna said as she began to chase him but she got interrupted by Junhyung.

 

“Is it because of him?” -Said Junhyung sadly looking at her eyes.

 

She just couldn´t respond as he simply nodded. “I'm sorry.” -She said as she continued to chase Hyunseung.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

“Hyunseung... Hyunseung.” -Hyuna said as she started to cry.

 

“What?”

 

She smiled when she hearded his voice coming from the restroom. Before entering she just wiped her tears.

 

“Hyunseung why you left so suddenly?” -She asked as she was facing his back.

 

“Because the manager just called me.” -He said lying. “And I didin´t want to interrupt your time with your.... “ -He paused for a second. “Boyfriend.”

 

Hyuna's face was in shook. “But he isn´t.....”

 

“I don´t care... It's your freaking life.” -He replied almost yelling at her. He turned around as Hyuna noticed his tired face.

“Are you okay?” -Hyuna asked.

“I'm fine. And I will tell you this just one time.” -He talked as he leaned closer to her. “If we don´t win for TroubleMaker at least for once I will blame everything on you.”

 

“WAE?”

 

“Because you keep forgetting the rehearsals and stuff because of that bastard.”

 

Hyuna wanted to cry but she just controlled it. “But that bastard is your best friend.”

 

Hyunseung looked down shamed. He felt his head hurting really bad. He looked back at Hyuna who was crying. He just didin´t want to hurt like he did. He just wiped her tears with his fingers.

 

“I'm ...” The manager suddenly came in. “ 10 minutes to the stage”

 

“We didin´t rehearse it ottoke?” - Hyuna began to panic as her tears were rolling.

 

“Stop crying and go fix your makeup. We will do great. We rehearse it yesterday all day.”

 

She just nodded.

 

“And I accept it.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I accept the kiss.” -Hunseung said as he got out of the door.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Please comment :D I will tell you that the next chapter will be good :D