Everyone is perfect in their own way

Too y for me?

 

So many JunSeung *jumps* ... I'm sure if you ship them you will LOVE it ;D Well sorry, don't read this and read the chapter. lool ~~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung's pov: 

I texted Hyunseung:

 

               I’m arriving, please stay where you are. It will be everything okay.

 

He sighed after texting his best friend, he knew that texting this will make him feel better and himself too…deep in his soul he couldn’t stand the pain if something could happen with Seung…

When entering at the Cube building, he carefully looked around to see if manager hyung was nearby but as he guessed no sign of him…. If he was there he could handle the situation.

Frustrated and even more scared, he waited for the elevator but took way too long. He closed his fist secretly and decided:

-I will go for the stars. Screw it!-said to himself.   

Meanwhile:

I finally could stop my tears, I looked at the room and only now I took consciously a look at the world… I realized that everything was dark, it was night already…I took my phone outside the pocket and I saw Jun’s text and it made me feel a tad better but I could feel my heart keep arching in pain… a pain that doesn’t leave me…

 I stoop up slowly, my legs were trembling and sore, of weakness… all day I didn’t eat, I didn’t drink … that made my body even worse that it was before. And my soul… I knew that was a lot worse than my exterior. If regret killed I would be dead and buried at some deserted place right now.

I sighed and my sighed did echo at all room…

In a minutes, I heard some footsteps walking at this direction and I hear finally the door opening… so long ago I didn’t see anyone in hours… a familiar voice, a familiar face.

Through the mirror I looked shyly at the face, that was staring at me carefully … I didn’t know how but my heart felt good seeing Junhyung.

I was about to turn around when I saw something that broke my heart. Tears… I saw tears coming out of Junhyung eyes.

He began to cry silently and he was keep looking at me but now with a shocked expression.

I never saw him cry and the times that I knew he cried was when he was alone. I could see his sad eyes looking at me and seeing that I was looking like crap… We didn’t even talk and we already knew what to do.

I ran to him and hugged him tight crying.

I felt his arms strongly wrapping my body, trying to comfort me but the tears he heard from me made him keep crying even more.

The silence of room accompanied our tears and we stayed there for a few long minutes until he broke at silence and pulled away.

-Hyunseung why…-he stooped. He sniffed a little and looked at me directly. –Why are looking so bad? Your clothes are all soaped and your eyes are so dark and sad. I feel terribly looking at you.

-I… I´m sorry Junhyung. – I said looking at the floor.

-Are you insane? –He yelled, I felt surprised and scared. – Why you apologize when I clearly see you are feeling horrible. – He took a deep breath to calm down and asked. - What happened? Please tell me what is wrong? I don’t want to hear lies like you do often to hide your feelings… acting strong in the outside and in the inside your soul  is like a child.- said looking at my swollen eyes very serious. He knew me like I didn´t know myself and that didn’t surprised.

-I made a mistake Hyung. A huge one. I’m a bad person.

-Seung, you are not okay?

-Yes I am and I am a loser. All members know I’m useless but don’t say it to not hurt me but I know. I’m not the best. Yoseop is the best at singing, even Rain said it. Gikwang is the best at dancing, everyone knows he is and much more popular than me.

I try to do something new in my life and you know what happens? I fail, I fail big time and I hurt people.

-Seung, don’t say that kind of things. - Said with teary eyes. - You’re so unique, you are you. You’re not perfect, anyone is but you have qualities too like everyone else. Everyone is perfect in their own way. Please stop humiliating yourself and please just tell me the situation.

-I argued with Hyuna because I was angry that I was doing a unit with her and she is now missing, Manager Hyung said he would not look at me again if I don’t find her until today. I may be out of the company Jun.

-Hyunseung, no he couldn’t do that.

-I know he can do it. He looked at me with such hate and disgust. –He begins to cry.

-Seung… I will help you. Hyuna and I, we are close… I mean we were close. She is a sweet girl that likes to be faced like a strong girl. Hmm that reminds me of someone.

-Aniyo… said Hyunseung laughing.

-See? You are better now. – tapped his shoulders.

-So you know where she usually goes?

- I may know where she usually sleeps over when she always has problems and don’t want to be back at 4minute’s dorm. –Said smirking. - Wash that face, take off that clothes in our dorm and then we may go there.

Hyunseung looked at Junhyung for a few seconds, speechless how he could make difficult things so easy and said tapping his shoulder:

-Thank you. –that sentence, both knew that was coming from his heart sincerely.

Seung’s phone started to vibrate, breaking the whole moment and he saw a tweet from Jihyun, the only girl from 4minute he had the number:

 

                Hyunseung Oppa, you know where is Hyuna? I’m really worried… It’s late and she said this morning she would be back before the sunset. If she is there with you let me know.

 

Hyunseung look at Junhyung and Jun said:

-Give me the phone I will write something to her, something that will make her calmer… I’m sure Hyuna will be found. Now come, I drive. –Said smirking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked new chapter's. I'm busy so I hope you understand that I can't update daily. ^^

And THANK YOU for subscribing me and comment so nicely.. I'm really happy.

We now hope that Hyunseung feels better now and they find Hyuna. Where she is? hmm...

I will tell you latter hehe *i'm a bad girl (starts siging)* 

SHOW me your love and I will show you mine in the next updates *wink wink* :D

Comment . and 2hyun <333