My movie includes you?

Too y for me?

in the beach

 

Hyuna P.OV

 

I was hearing music as I was sit in the sand. My feet hurt but felt so good having them in such a soft floor.

 

But what was hurt truly was my heart.

 

I kept looking at the waves banging as I closed my eyes full of tears.

 

“How could trust you Jang Hyunseung?”-I said yelling at the sea as it was its fault.

 

“I could loved you and made me forget about who is in my heart right now.”- I said as I was sobbing because my tears couln´t stop falling.

 

I grabbed a hand full of sand and throw it with all my strenght but my hand took coutrol of my heart and emotions as the sand came right to me, as the wind blew.

 

I felt someone cooming in my direction, his footsepts were stepping the sand fast as I turned around to see a familiar face that I wanted to see so desesperatly. He looked at me with his characterist eyes and he said simply:

 

“Hyuna I missed your sweet face.”

 

I got up and tried to play it cool. But I couldn´t... All I wanted was to tell him all the hurt I had cause of him and the hurt I'm feeling now... My eyes were filled again with tears as I hugged him, embracing his strong arms feeling like these years didin´t pass as we were here together again.

 

“The truth is ...Junhyung...that... I... missed... you … too.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Hyunseung's P.OV.

 

“Hyunseung do you know when Hyuna come?” -Said CEO hyung as he sat beside me in the rehearsing room.

 

I simply looked at the floor and replied: “I don´t know where is Hyuna now.” -Lying, because I knew she was in this moment whith her ex-boyfriend. Maybe now her boyfriend.

I tighten my hand full of madness.

 

“Hyunseung you know tomorrow is the MAMA's, you have to rehearse... “

 

“I know. Hyuna knew that at this hour she had to be here.”

 

“She isn´t irresponsable. Maybe something bad happened to her.”

 

“I doubt it.” -I said feeling my heart hurt even more seeing his worry and I lying to him.. But especially seeing that she is with someone else and not me.

 

“I can wait Hyung don´t worry. We will work hard on this.” -I sad stooding up as I couldn´t handle myself calm in my sitting. I walked back and fourth as CEO exited. I sighed in relieve as I tried to call her.

 

“Maybe not... maybe I shouldn´t do this. I'm really am a pabo.” -I said sitting on the floor looking at the phone seeing some photos that I took with Hyuna. Hyuna smilling, Hyuna aegyo, Hyuna being y, Hyuna being pabo.

“I really don´t deserve you. And maybe you don´t deserve me. We are too different Hyuna.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Junah were laughing as Junhyung were talking about his mistakes on stage.

 

“Once I tried to rap but my mic fell landing on Hyunseung head...”-He laughed. “He looked pretty angry.”

 

Hyuna didin´t laugh when he talked about Hyunseung but Junhyung didin´t noticed and kept going.

 

“Then when we were in the dressing room, he came to me so angrily that I thought he would beat me... But I know he isn´t like that.”

 

“I doubt now.” -Whispered Hyuna.

 

“You said something?”

 

“No”-Hyuna laughed. “I said that I missed our moments like this.”

 

Junghyung looked tendery at her. He changed right after the sentence Hyuna told him.

He stopped afterwards to not embarasse her as he said slowly:

 

“Me and Hara broke up.”

 

Hyuna looked at him speechless without knowing what to reply.

 

“Hyuna don´t need to say yes or no but you know that I never forgot you... I still have you here.” -He said pointing to his heart where his tattoo was showing, he took her hand and let her feel his heart beat, his heart was beating so fast as Hyuna felt a warm feel in her body.

 

“You know sometimes I think that we aren´t meant to be sometimes I wished we would be together.

My life seems like a movie and I don´t know if it can end in a happy ending … or a sad ending...”- She continued.- “Junhyung, I don´t know if I can forgive you... I mean I'm still hurt...” -He interrupted her as he landed his lips on her.

 

He slowly moved his lips gently as Hyuna's lips shyly kissed back. He slowly ended the kiss.

 

“How about what you felt when I kissed you? Isn´t what love is all about?”- He said looking deeply at her eyes as she slowly smiled.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Hyuna come one... When you come?” -Hyunseung said looking at the clock. “Hardworking my ! I thought you would at least show some respect to your work.”

 

He took his phone. “I don´t care I have to call her. I'm his partner after all.”

 

“Anneyong Hyuna-sshi.”

 

“Anneyong.”

 

Hyunseung knew that it wasn´t Hyuna's voice because her voice was much higher and cuter that this one.

 

“Who is this?” -He asked at the voice he thought was male until he recognize it.

 

“Junhyung? Is that you?.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HELLO ^^ ~~~You should check my new in collaboration with @PattyIsabella... Beast and Hyuna is in it :] Please read and subscribe <333 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/188738