A Strange Invitation

Too y for me?

 

Junhyung looked at them with a sad expression and coughed to end, for them to stop what they were doing.

“Am I interrupting something?” –Asked knowing the answer but he tried to look the most innocent as possible.

Hyuna looked at him nervously and surprised to see him, she slightly looked away fixing her outfit.

“You were not disturbing. We were only practicing.” –Said Hyunseung scratching his head shyly.

“Practicing?” – He said raising an eyebrow.

“Yes.” –Said both.

“Oh I see.” –Said smirking.

Hyunseung glaring at him secretly, while Hyuna was still looking away, uncomfortable, knowing that Junhyung was eyeing her all the time.

“So what is the reason for your fantastic visit?” –Asked Hyunseung getting it to the point.

“Huh?” –Said distracted by Hyuna’s presence. “Oh … I was thinking of inviting you?”

“I see!” –Exclaimed Hyunseung liking the idea.

Hyuna looked shocked at Junhyung glaring at him, which made him look away.

“Yes, to a dinner with me and Hara.”

“Are you kidding?” –Said Hyuna without thinking.

Is he insane? He is joking with me? Why he would invite us to a dinner to see his oh so pretty girlfriend Hara. I’m his freaking ex not to forget I was best friend of Hara long time ago. She said to herself looking at him almost burning a hole on his face.

Hyunseung confused was staring at them. “What did you say Hyuna?”

She mumbled something realizing what she said and tried to fix it.” Are you kidding? That is a great idea. We are so busy with practicing that we want something to relax.”

“Yep we have this weekend free.” –Said Hyunseung.

“That’s good, I’m glad you liked.” –He said looking at Hyuna, which was biting her lip trying to control herself. “Then see you tomorrow Hyuna. Don´t forget to wear something pretty, oh wait you always dress up pretty.” –He said walking away.

Yep like that time you offered me a red dress to dinner a day before you broke up with me.–She thought looking at his back wanting to confess all this to his face.

Hyunseung interrupted: “Hyuna?”

“Yes?”

“We have to leave, pack your stuff.”

“Yes, Thanks I forgot”- Smiling thinking about an awesome idea.

“You will think two times before messing up with me Jun.” –said murmuring.

 

 

 

Junhyung-Fiction-Fact-beast-b2st-2229846

Junhyung was driving proud of his actions, driving almost automatically remembering old times with Hyuna.

His phone rang suddenly with “Bubble Pop” ringtone.

“Why did you invite her?”

“Oh hey Amber.  I see Hyuna tells you the news always fast.”

“Don´t go oh hey with me. You said that you would not hurt or talking with her anymore. I don´t understand this.”- Said sighing.

“I felt jealous with Hyuna and Hyunseung, you did not know what I saw.” –said confessing his feelings.

“I thought you didn´t like her…” –She got interrupted.

“I lied ok… I still love her and I can’t let her go so easily. I want to know if she still wants me in her life. I want to see if she still has feelings for me, if don´t I promise I will let her go.”

“Jun if you don´t do that I will haunt you down. And it´s a promise too.”

She hang up, Junghyung stared at the screen for a second.

“If you see me with Hara you will get jealous right? You still like me. I know, please let it be true. I felt that you changed. Is it cause of him? Why my best friend? Is another conquist like I was? I hope I’m wrong.”

 

tumblr_m0rxjiaqTy1rru5dwo1_500.jpg-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I reuploaded my chapter because it was deleted :( I had to write all of it again, I didn´t had on my laptop and also lost so many subscrivers.

Sorry for all this... Enjoy because this will not stop me for continuing to write this story.