I quit

Too y for me?

 

 

 

 

Hyuna just didin´t care about her foreheand and the prank that Hyunseng did to her. She was really worried.

 

“Aish I'm not pabo you are Jang Hyunseung...” -Hyuna murmured between her teeth annoyed by his paboness but at the same worried.

 

Everyone was staring to her as she walked by in the street as seeing a girl looking like 4minute's Hyuna but with a training suit, messed hair and makeup and her forehead all dirty by pencil's marks.

It was like almost 6.00 a.m so everyone were exiting from their homes to start a new day on their jobs and seeing a girl like her was really weird.

They thought that wasn´t Hyuna since she is a idol and idols don´t walk in the street without any bodyguards or someone and especially like the way she was dressed and looked.

 

She just sighed noticing the stares as her goal was not to act, be pretty or perfect... she just wanted to find him, she knew that wasn´t her fault but all of this wouldn´t be caused if it wasn´t her.

 

She was just walking switching it by running, somethings yelling angry, sometimes shooting little rocks with her feets.

 

“Ya. Why you do this to me?”-Hyuna pouted as she was in urge of crying.

 

 

“Don´t cry Hyuna. It doesn´t work if you cry right? You know he wouldn´t like to see you crying.” -Hyuna said to herself as she cleared her tears and looked at her phone.

 

“Pabo me, why I didn´t call him? Oh wait he said his phone were with the manager oppa.”

She just jumped angrily and pouting.. “YAHHH HYUNSEUNG where are you? ”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hey old friend.”

 

“Who is this?”

 

“Aren´t you the 'old friend' of Hyuna?”- He heard him smirking and saying strongly the word friend.

 

“Ya wae? I just meet her today and yes she is a old friend but who is this?”- He began to be really angry.

That person didin´t want to be recognized. It has to be someone who knows Hyuna very well to know who he was, but that voice... he never heard it on his life.

 

“I'm someone who will help you?”

 

“Help me what?”

 

He just wanted to smash that phone... that dude was getting into his nerves really bad.

 

“Ji Yong, you know you want this. Haha”- He heard a evil laugh as he just want to yell but deep inside he knew that this could be benefit for him.

 

“Well I know that you know me but I don´t know who you are but I know who you are because if so why would you know me whitout knowing you.”

 

“Aish what? I'm really confused bro.”

 

Ji Yong just smirked... no one calls him bro except someone...

 

“Forget it!Ok I admit it. I still like her. I still love her way before you did. And don´t call me Ji yong.... Call me G-Dragon.... Junhyung.”

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hyuna was quitting as she was trying to walk but her feet weren´t responding to her head.

Her face was swallowed as her red eyes were hurting from the sunlight.

Hyuna's eyes light up as she saw a bench, determinated to rest until she know what do to next.

 

She wanted to dial Manager's Oppa but a few seconds passed as she knew that she didin´t had sign.

“Ottoke? Now what? If I can´t find him?”

 

Sighing was the only thing she could do as she closed her red eyes to give herself a rest..

 

The wind was blowing in her face as she began to talk with herself like she was crazy.”Now because of you Jang, I don´t have anyone to tease, to nag, to whine, to yell, to dance, to hug, to... “-She stopped herself as the thought of their kiss appeared in her mind.

 

“I HATE YOU JANG.”- She pouted crossing her arms. “You just make me get hurt.”

 

“What I'm saying? If I hated you... I knew that I wouldn´t do this, I wouldn´t be right here and right now and like this...” -She pointed to her dirty look. “Aish.” -She just messed with her hair while her legs were kicking the air. “This is too hard... “ 'My head. My heart.Why I can´t hate you?'- She thought but she didin´t say instead she said. “I'm gonna quit.”

 

She was going to get up of the bench as she heard a male voice saying. “You know Hyuna... I didin´t quit when you walked away in the first day of rehearsing... Remember? You walked away and what I did? I looked for you.”

 

Hyuna turned her head around to see Hyunseung right next to her. He continued as he walked closer to her. “I didin´t quit. I didin´t quit of our friendship. I didin´t quit of... you.”

 

He smiled as he opened her arms indicating that he was perfectly find... “See I didin´t die pabo Hyuna.”

 

Hyuna's eyes were just watered as her pout became bigger... She walked closer to him. He thought she wanted to hug him so he pulled her but Hyuna didin´t want a hug.

 

“YAH JANG HYUNSEUNG. Why you did this to me? I'm hungry, tired, my hair and face is dirty, my clothes are … I don´t know... I JUST THOUGHT YOU WERE DYING BY YOUR FANATIC FANS OR BEING KIDNAPPED, OR TORTURED.... Don´t do this again or I'll ASSURE YOU that I do it myself.”

 

Hyunseung couldn´t help but to laugh. “You know you look prettier this way and angry?”

 

“YAH don´t joke... I'm a completely a mess.”

 

“A hot mess.”-He continues as he smirked.

 

“JANG did you hit your head in something?”

 

“Hmmm... let me see if I remember? Hm NO.”

 

Hyuna just pouted as she sat in the bench. She looked at him with her puffy eyes that could melt a iceberg.“I was really worried Oppa~~.”

 

He carresed his hair. “I'm here now right?”- Hyuna nodded but her eyes were keep watering

 

Hyunseung was too hurt to seeing her like that. He looked at her, seeing the shadows under her eyes knowing that she didin´t sleep a bit... just to find him.

 

He looked at her tiny hands as he was too hesitant but he decided to reach her hand slowly as Hyuna replied his stare by looking back.

 

“Pabo don´t do that face. You don´t know that you are hurting me?”- he replied but he knew that he shouldn´t say that.

 

“What you said? Did you say now that If I get hurt you get hurt too? That means you care for me?”- Her puppy eyes just got bigger as she wanted an answer from him.

 

He just erred, thinking of an answer … Her eyes were following all of his moves as he just sighed looking down to their hands “Yes I care. ”

 

Hyuna's face just lift up as her puffy cheeks went red and her lips formed a smile.

 

“But I only care for you because you are a airhead and you make always stupid things … and you shouldn´t be so pabo...”

 

His sentence only made sense to her after he hiding a laugh by bitting his lips.”

 

“YAH”-She just pushed him away.

“WHY YOU SAY THAT IF I JUST SAVED YOUR LIFE? YOUR THE PABO HERE, YOU JUST RAN AWAY WITHOUT KNOWING WHERE TO GO. LIKE I ALWAYS DO THAT ALL THE TIME. “- She just crossed her arms.

 

“Sorry Hyuna... I didin´t mean to say it like that.”

 

“Just save your answers and apologizes... “- Her face formed again a pout as she just didin´t look at him pretending she was mad...

 

“Yah Hyuna... stop yelling. Your high voice is cute but I prefer the normal one.”

 

“I can´t talk in conditions with you pabo.”

 

“You are the pabo”-He laughed.

 

“NO YOU ARE.”

 

“No you are. I am sometimes, you are always.”

 

“No I'm not.”

 

“Yes you are.”

 

“No I'm not. You are.”- She just stuck her thougue to him making of him.

 

“Arggg.” -Hyunseung sighed as Hyuna kept yelling at his ear the word 'Pabo'. He rolled his eyes: “I was better by myself.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

They can´t stop fighting right? xDD

 

Next chapter Tuesday :D Comment to see if you like it or not... And don´t forget to subscribe ;DDD