Where is he?

Too y for me?

 

 

She started to speed up to catch Hyunseung as she noticed he began to run faster. She stopped gasping hard as her legs were hurting.

 

“AIGOO Hyunseung you will see it.” -She put her fist up as she just tried to catch him but he just dissapeared.

She yelled in her high pitch as everyone were looking at her.

 

'Why everyone is looking?' “Yah I know I'm a idol but don´t stare like that.”- Hyuna said cutely pointing to her face while forming a pout.

 

Everyone laughed as Hyuna continued to pout not understanding a thing.

 

She started to walk, sighing as she reached the restaurant. She thought she wouldn´t reach it in the next hours as her legs muscles continued to make her groan.

She entered as she saw it unexpectely with a lot of people. She just got in her tiptoes to see throught all of that high people.

 

She became angry as she saw a tall man standing right in front of her as her couldn´t see anything.

 

“Aish just go away.” -She murmured to a person that standed front of her.

 

That person turned away as she got really scared: “I'm sorry for my behaviour.” -She bowed as she tought that he could hear it.

 

“Hyuna.” -She was shocked to realise that that person knew her name.

 

She just couldn´t talk while he replied to her apologize.

 

“No problem. Your the same cute and airhead Hyuna that I remember.” -That guy laughed.

 

“OMG you are ...”

 

“Yep.” -He nodded as she just hugged him. “I missed you.” -She said giggling and jumping.

 

“What do you have here?” -He said as he carresed her cheek making her blush.

 

“Mwo?”

 

“Here.” -He said as he pulled her to a mirror. Hyuna just went like a stone after seeing in her forehead. She came closer to read a few letters clearly handwritted... The word said “Pabo”.

 

“YAHHH JANG HYUNSEUNGGGG” -She screamed as everyone looked at her making him laugh.

 

She was red like a tomato as she bit her lips of anger. She was just jumping and yelled some words.

 

He interrupted so she would stop being angry.

 

“Oh so you and Hyunseung.”

 

“YAH what you're saying. We are just partners.” -Hyuna glared at him.

 

“Well they say if a guy likes to tease a girl is because he likes her.”

 

“Really?” -Hyuna became angry to cute. Her puppy eyes just sparkled as she forgot about the prank.

 

“Hyuna-ah.” -She heard her name called again as she turned around to see Manager Oppa.

 

“Okay I gotta go... It was nice to see you. Here.”-She handed him her phone number. “Keep it .” -She smiled as she yelled to her manager cutely. “I'm coming Oppa ~~ don´t leaveeeee meeeeeeee.”

 

The male just stared at the paper as he smiled widely.

 

“Hyuna pabo” -The manager just started to grab his stomach as he noticed her forehead.

 

“YAH don´t laugh.” -Said Hyuna crossing her arms and pouting.

 

“Ok I will try.” -He said as he puts the food at the table. But then he started to laugh again seeing her angry face.

 

“You face really looks like an angry bird... Hyunseung was right, he really...” -He just stopped seeing her glare, almost like she had lasers.

 

“Ok I stop.”

 

Hyuna just smiled and giggled knewing that he obeyed her.

 

“Where is Hyunseung?” -Hyuna asked as she looking around to see him.

 

“Well I thought he was with you?” -He raised an eyebrown doubtfully.

 

“Well he ran away from me.” -She pouted again as he laughed.

 

“You two are so cute. Like dog and cat. First you hate each other then you tease each other....”

 

“STOP it OPPAAA” -Hyuna interrupted as she yelled cutely as she began to worry him. “Yah pabo Jang where did you go?- She got up as her manager just replied.

 

“Just eat he will appear.”

 

“But if he gets lost?”

 

“Hyuna he is not a child.”

 

“But if his fans see him. He will not survive... and then you know how jealous they are...”

 

“Because of you. Yeap I get it. Because you too have chemistry and it looks like you two...”

 

“Oppa.”-She glared as he laughed...” It is really funny to see your angry face.”

 

She stopped to think then she began to wallk.

 

“Where you going Hyuna.? You have to rest. It's almost 5 a.m.”

 

“I just need to see him. If he is okay.” -She turned around with her worried eyes. “He is a pabo but I care for him.” -She said as she walked out the door determinated to find him.

The manager just shook his head. “Why they can´t see what I see?"