What a day... (but it isn't ending soon)

Too y for me?

 

So, can I enter?” Jiyoong asked to a serious Hyuna.

Hyuna snapped out and gave him her best smile.

 

Come in Oppa. You are always welcomed to my dorm.” Hyuna made space for him to enter.

I´m a little busy right now Oppa sorry. I need to…” Hyuna was now looking in her wardrobe for an outfit to wear. Her eyes went to happy to upset.

 

Her eyes went to her daily clothes, comfortable clothes. She didn´t forget the previous talk with her unnies. She had several criticisms but she held her head up and never fall and this isn´t any different.

Jiyong’s eyes were placed on her room, inspecting every detail of her new life.

Her walls were painted in a pinkie tone. He knew she liked pink since forever. Her room smelled to scent candles, a mix with peppermint and coffee.

She had several stuffed animals on her room, photos of her and her unnies, looking like a 7 year-old girl; her smile and cuteness were obvious in all selcas.

Her unnies meant the world to her and he knows how Hyuna is: sensible and fragile. Although she is strong when she needs she has to be with her friends to go through. Like some think she has the spotlight, they are wrong: she lights them the spoolight not to herself because her world is her friends.

 

I like your room.” Jiyoong suddenly said it out loud.

Thanks Oppa.” Hyuna answered not looking back to him. She was now holding a red t-shirt and black hot pants.

Why so short?”

 

Jiyoong asked not knowing it sounded rudely. His eyes went right away to a particular photo on her wall that was next to her wardrobe.

It was her and Hyunseung, very friendly with a lot of skin ship. His arm was wrapped around her neck and her hands were placed on her lap. Their genuine smiles were the focus of his attention. If she only smiled to him like she did with Hyunseung.

He knew now why she was so nervous.

Hyuna stared at him, her eyes innocently looked to where he was staring. She looked down.

 

Sorry Hyuna I didn´t mean too.”

It’s okay. You are right. I shouldn´t be that y.” Her eyes went watery as she was holding her shorts and placing them on their wardrobe.

Hyuna…” He looked at her back.

Hyuna was angry. She was holding the clothes with all her strength.

What if I want to wear short pants? I can do it like several girls on my age do.

I know people critics me for being who I´m really not. I´m not the girl they see on stage, I´m just me.”

 

She yelled but she paused. She realized that he was not the one that is to blame. She wanted only to yell because how the feeling were burning inside of her.

 

Jiyong grabbed her shoulders and made her look at him. “I know who is Kim Hyuna because I knew her before.”

She looked at him with red eyes. He continued. “You are Kim Hyuna, my best friend. The cutest and innocent girl I ever meet and I´m sure the people that like you they think the same thing. Don´t tell anyone what you should wear and what you should act. ”

Hyuna’s eyes weren´t moving the time her Oppa was talking. She nodded as she took out a pair of leather leggings. He grabbed them and instead grabbed the shorts. He handed to her.

Don't change because of others. And just forgive me.”

 

She nodded while accepting the shorts. She blushed seeing how nice he was. That reminded of her old best friend.

She blinked her eyes at him making him melt.

 

'Why I still love her that much?' Jiyoong's thoughts was all about her. He never felt anything for anyone.

Wanna drink coffee?”

Hyuna nodded but then she pouted. “I´d really nice Oppa but I’m waiting for…”

Tell him now you’re not in conditions. You are too sensitive now, tired and weak.”

But….”

Come on?” He smiled while heading to the hallway.

Nee.” Hyuna´s voice was weak.

 

She dressed up quickly while Jiyoong was waiting for her outside. Before going she looked one more time at hers and Hyunseung´s photo. “Sorry Oppa.”

 

 

Hi Oppa. Sorry don´t yell at me please. You know how stubborn I was for you to tell me the secret but now I’m really busy Oppa. Please come over another day. Enjoy your free day today. Be healthy and happy. I want you to be strong and work well on our practice. Bye. Hyunah.

Hyunseung was reading her message. Her sentences light up his day but at the same time made him frown. She was worried because of him. She was sweet but the other half of the message ruined everything. Her message intrigued him.

His eyes couldn´t believe. Enjoying his free day if he was not next to her was not what he was expecting. Being strong far away from her would be impossible.

 

 

Flashback:

 

´You know that Hyuna now has a new friend´

 

Junhyung´s sentence snapped into Hyunseung´s head. A friend. She will spend the day with that 'new friend'. Maybe Jungyung was telling the truth.

Hyunseung!!”

Someone calling him made his head hurt. His head was about to explode.

Want to play angry birds Seungie?” Dongwoon asked him tapping his shoulder.

Hyunseung´s eyes closed feeling weak. He tried his best to answer him with a polite tone.

No sorry. I just need time alone.” His sad eyes were looking at Dongwoon. He was about to break down. Walking into his room was all he could do.

Ignoring the members wasn´t on his mind but Hyuna was gaining impact on him. Her smile was invading his head; her eyes, her sweet eyes looking at him, every time he remembers it makes his heart stop. Her laugh was now present on the bedroom and her scent was craved on his skin.

He is in love. He is in love with her.

But all he can do is to be a coward.


 

Flashback \ 1 month ago

 

 

 

Oh don't cry.” He said hugging her.

Hyuna sneezed embracing Hyunseung's hug. “Thank you.” Hyuna said.

Hyunseung secretly smiled.

Thank you for what? I'm always listening to your whining. You know I own you.”

Huh?”

You know when I treat you bad? I was such a fool for doing that to you. You don´t deserve this. All this.”

Hyuna laughed. “It's okay. ”

She pulled away. “It's really sincere, you know?” -He said smiling making Hyuna smile back.

 

Hyunseung stopped smiled starring hard to her red eyes that were covered in the dark but still sparkled. He caressed her eyes removing her mascara that were below her eyes.

She suddenly decided to touch his hands making his heart beat faster. He hided it as he said.

 

I don´t know how your ex could left you.” -He said continuing to stare hard at her, moving his fingers from her eyes to her cheek.

Hyunseung's hands were resting on her cheek while Hyuna was looking down. Her voice spoke his name.

Hyunseung?”

Yes?” -He responded still holding her cheek.

Hm... nothing.” -She said embarrassed. “I'm sleepy, I have to sleep. You know that tomorrow we are both...”- She abruptly stopped when she realized Hyunseung's face was getting close.

Hyunseung cold smeel her sweet scent to peppermint he couldn´t stop staring at her attractive lips. Her eyes were hypnotizing her and was pulling him towards her.

He tried to forget about her exes, he tried to be away of the fear of Hyuna not accepting him, he just wanted to kiss her.

 

Instinctively Hyuna closed her eyes, waiting for Hyunseung to touch her lips. Hyunseung's heart was beating so much like hers.

His body felt butterflies when he landed his lips on her pinky lips. That feeling was something too magical to be described.

Hyuna decided to kiss him back, caressing his hand that was on her chin, She slowly moved her lips, feeling his breath intensifying.

He felt his heart pulse faster as he felt her moving her lips causing him to love her even more.

He suddenly pulled away looking straight to her sweet lips, frozen. “I'm sorry ….” -He said shyly.

Hyuna looked down.

 

"Hyunseung?" -She called him seeing him leaving. He stopped looking at her waiting for her to say that she wanted him and telling him to not leave. But she couldn´t talk, she was speechless.

 

Hyunseung upset, slowly got off of the bedroom touching his lips. He wasn't a coward for the first time and he liked it. But now things are going to be awkard.

 

End Flashback

 

I will always be near you. Either you like or not.”

 


Meanwhile on beast´s living room


 

Junhyung it’s your turn.” Gikwang handed the Ipad to him.

 

Junhyung was busy reading his phone. Jiyoong mentioned that Hyuna was not okay. She was feeling sad all day and crying. His heart broke into pieces. Maybe he was the reason.

 

I´m not in the mood.” He said getting up going to his room.

 

Another message came when he sat on his bed.

It said that she was better and that they were at the coffee shop. Imaging her with a guy that is not himself makes him irritated. Makes him to close his fist, makes him trying to stop the intent of punching the boy, to not go after the boy that is looking at her, touching her or even speaking at her.

But a plan is a plan, if he gets her in a bad way he accepts it. Besides if she is not with Hyunseung he is in advantage.

Junghyung smirked.

 

“This is just the beginning dear Hyunseung.”


 

I want two americanos.” Jiyoong ordered to a sympathic lady in the coffee shop.

 

But Hyuna was not amused. “Oppa.”

He looked to her suprised. “What pabo?”

Hyuna pouted. “I don't like americano and I don't like the word pabo.” 'Only Hyunseung Oppa call me pabo and besides he is a pabo too but at least knows what is my favourite type of coffee.'

So what you want then.” Jiyoong touched her cheek leaving a weird feeling in Hyuna's body. 'Why he is touching me so much? And why my body is responding. Yah Hyuna why are you talking to yourself?'

So are you done talking to yourself?” Jiyoong teased after she pointed the drink she wanted.

Don't tease Oppa.” She laughed. She felt her pocket vibrating. Maybe it's Hyunseung Oppa. Her face lift up and her giggle was visible. She took out her phone but her smile faded away seeing that was not from Hyunseung but from another person starting with H.

Hara. Goo Hara.

 

Hyuna are you okay?”

Yes I am.” Her eyes couldn't go away of the screen. Her curiosity was killing her.

Oppa I will seat ok?”

Sure.”

 

Her day was never ending. She sighed sitting on a cozy sofa.

It was time to read the message.


_____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked. Comment and subscribe. I always love to hear your opinions about this story that is almost coming to an end.

Give it a lots of love <3333333333