The fun/game just began

Too y for me?

 

“Is that you. I could hear you?” -Hyunseung said yelling at the phone.

 

Nobody was replying him as he hand up the phone and throw it at the couch that had next to him in the room.

 

“What the hell is going on?” -He said putting his hands on his head, very confused.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Who was it?” -Said Hyuna smilled wet from getting in the water. “Why didin´t you come? The water was very good.” She stopped seeing Junhyung's face.

 

“Something's wrong. Can you aswer me?” -She said sitting next to him. “It was Hara?”

 

Junhyung stooped ignoring her question and said: “Hyuna I think you really have to go.” -He said walking away.

 

Hyuna wacthed him shocked, with her brown eyes that were suddenly sad wacthing him leaving her … again.”

 

“Jun oppa”- She yelled. Junhyung turned around staring at her.

 

“Please don´t leave me.” -She said with her puppy eyes, pouting. She knew he couldn´t resist it.

 

“Sorry Hyuna but first clear your heart.” -He said looking down as he started walking again. 'Now I know why you're like this. I don´t have the right to have you when I know someone that is like my family is willing to have you too.'

 

Hyuna continued to stare him walking away and getting in the car, as her eyes were full of tears. “I don´t understand what you mean Oppa. I love you.” -She said as she sat dressing up and about to go. She checked her phone seeing that she had 10 calls that she didin´t hear. All of them were Hyunseung.

 

“OMG I have to go. I forgot my research.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Hyunseung? Hyunseung? Where are you?” -She looked for Hyunseung as he eyes were really red from crying. “I'm sorry we had a discution but I really didin´t skip the research to hurt you.” -She said crying as she saw in the mirror Hyunseung behind her.

 

“Oppa.” -She said smilling, she was happy that he waited for her.

 

“I said to not call me Oppa.” -He said as he put his bag back to where it was before. He took the cd out and played “Troublemaker” almost automaticly.

 

“Hyunseung.” -Hyuna said as watched him. “Sorry for being late.”

 

“It's okay. I'm sure you have a good reason.”

 

“I was...just...” -He interrupted. “I don´t asked, that is your private life.We are only partners.

 

Hyuna's heart just broke hearing and seeing his face, expresionless. She just tried to act normal... We aren´t friends now right?

 

“Yep you don´t really have to know right? We just didin´t kiss and all. We are like completly strangers at each other, oh sorry, we know each other but we actually hate each other.”

 

Hyunseung stooped what he was doing as he stared at her while she was saying that.

“We did kiss. I can´t deny that. But I'm sure that for you a kiss isn´t not that big of deal.”

 

“What?” -Hyuna yelled at his face. “What do you mean by that?”

 

“I mean that I'm just like one more boy that kissed you.”

 

Hyuna tried to slap him but he got her arm. “Don´t do that. That would get into a lot of problems.”

 

Hyuna shook her arm as he glared at her.

 

“ You really hate me right? You did always..”

 

Hyunseung just smirked.

 

“All of the friendship and such... was all an act?”

 

Hyunseung didin´t reply to her because he didin´t know the answer to that question.

 

“If I just kiss you right now?” -Hyunseung asked suddenly as moved closer to her.

 

“Huh? “-Said Hyuna shocked, her hands began to sweat as she began to have difficulty to breath.

 

“Yes If I kissed you. Would you like it?” -He said putting his hands on her chin and putting the other one on her waist.

 

Hyuna was like stone, she couldn´t believe how good his touch made to her body.

 

She shook him away, making his smirk.

“Don´t play like this with me because I hate you. You think I would fall for you but you're wrong.”

 

Hyunseung watched her carefull.

“You tried to be my friend so I could fall for you and get it to your bed. That's why you lead me to your apartment. I know players like you.” -She said as she closed her fist.

 

Hyunseung smirked and replied. “Wow you're very smart.”

Hyuna's mouth opened. She tried to walk away but he stooped her.

 

“You always doing this to me. Why you can´t let me go huh?”- She said as a fat tear dropped on her cheek hitting Hyunseung's hand. “Why … you do this to me? “

 

His heart was hurting right now seeing Hyuna's condition but he couldn´t make her noticing it.

 

“We have research now. You forgot? ”-he replied as he began to get into position for the dance.

 

'So you wanna play huh? The game has just began. I will try to seduce you to hurt your heart. PLAYER'- She tought as she wiper her tears away.