Are you two a couple?

Too y for me?

 

“Baby, why you don´t tell me who is going to have dinner with us” –Asked sweetly Hara pulling slightly his arm.

“It’s a surprise!”- said smirking at his corner of his mouth.

They were at the restaurant’s entrance waiting for Hyuna and Hyunseung but Hara didn´t know she would meet her ex best friend.

 Hara pouted very curious and took of her arm off Junhyung. Suddenly they saw a black car appearing in front of them.

“Is that Hyunseung’s car?” –She asked curious.

Junhyung pretended to not hear, trying to reach her hand, holding it tightly and caressing it.

“You´re strange today, Junnie. Are you hiding me things?”

“Annyio, is just a surprise.”-Repeated.

 

image

 

“Hyunseung I’m so nervous. I don´t want to go out.” –Said Hyuna wile pouting and holding hardly her seat belt. “AIGOO!”- said covering her eyes.

“I’m here remember? Don´t be subborn Hyuna. Get out.” –Hyunseung said worried holding the door waiting for Hyuna.

“I’m still not going.”

“Hyuna!! Aish, Wae you´re like that? Hara isn´t going to bite you. I will be here if she wants to bite someone.”

Hyuna laughed but then went back to her serious face. “Annyio~~~”

“Please for me?”- He said looking at her.

Hyuna starred at him for a long time, observing his big brown eyes and his nose and perfect jawline.

“Aish” –Said suddenly jumping and yelling trying snapping out of it, making Hyunseung jumping too.

“What?”

She blushed, hiding her face. “Okie ~~ . I’ll go, only because of your friendship with you and Junhyung oppa.”

“I knew it. You always do what I want.” –Said smirking.

“Hey! Oppa you´re so vain.” –Said sticking out her tongue and hitting his arm.

“I see you are decided to break my arm today.”

“Sorry.” – She said murmuring but he didn´t heard, instead was focusing of Junhara that were in front of them.

“Hi.” –Bowed Hyunseung and Hyuna.

“Hi, how are you?” –Asked Junhyung smiling.

“We are fine thank you.”- Responded Hyunseung.

“You two look really well, especially Hyuna.” –Remarked Junhyung while staring carefully at Hyuna.

Hyuna looked down shy as she was holding herself against the wind. She looked at the corner of her eye to see Hara that was having the similar behavior, trying to maintain her sweet face but she could see that she was upset.

“Thank you.” –Thanked Hyuna murmuring.

“Are you two a couple?” –Abruptly Hara said breaking the awkwardness.

Hyuna and Hyunseung looked at each other, thinking how they could say it but Junhyung interrupted any thought.

“Annyio, they are partners, they will have a sub-unit now called TroubleMaker. I invited them because it would be nice to be all together again.”

“Actually…” –Interrupted Hyunseung trying to talk but was trying to choose the right words to say.

Hara and Junhyung looked at him waiting for a response.

“Actually we started going out. Nothing serious, yet.”- He said looked at his hands, trying to be the best liar possible.

“Jinja?”- said Hara slightly happy. “Well I can totally see that your personalities are similar.”

You can be happy Hara, now you can have Junhyung all by yourself.- Hyuna thought but instead said: “Thanks. I’m glad you support us.”

“Honey you don´t say nothing?” –Asked Hara to Junhyung which had his mouth open. He closed it looking at her, fake smiling and said. ”It’s good it’s good. I didn´t see this coming.” –He said it truly; he stooped biting his lip slightly.

I really didn´t see that coming. Congrats Hyuna , for surprising me.”We should get inside right? It’s cold here.” –he said as he pulled Hara’s hand hardly.

Hyunseung tried to hold Hyuna’s hands but she pushed it away, making him confused.

They sat as they were ordering the food.

“So tell me your story.” –Said Hara to Hyuna and Hyunseung taking a piece of salad.

“Hmm. It’s boring really.” –said Hyuna but Hyunseung interrupted.

“We got to know each other better since our unit and we realized that we do get really well.” –Said smiling.

Junhyung ignored them as he was eating his food, but he lost his appetite.

Hyuna saw his reaction and felt bad with herself as she said: “Hm sorry I will go to the bathroom, excuse me.”

“Sure.” –Said Hara smiling.

 

tumblr_m11jss0Yfg1rnlv63o1_250.gif

 

Why did I do this? She said as she was looking at the mirror. He hurt me and I’m doing the same now to him, I should be happy … But I’m not. I know how it hurts … She stopped hearing someone walking at the bathroom.  Suddenly Hara appeared in front of her.

“Were you hearing what I say?” –Asked Hyuna.

“No I just came here now.” –Said as she was washing her hands.

“Hm... I hope you two are happy together.”

“Oh yes we certainly are.” – She replied aggressively without looking at her.

"i'm happy for that." -Hyuna said akwardly.

"You don´t seem like it."

“Why you talking to me like that? You aren´t even looking at me. “

Hara came closer to her and said: “I’m tired to try to be oh so cute in front of Jun and sick to see your fake face but now I can drop off, so don´t tell what I can do okay?”

“You continue to be that girl you were. I don´t know how can everyone think you're a good person. I thought you were changed, but no. I really don’t know you. I never knew you right?” –Hyuna said with sad eyes looking away.

“Of course you never knew me. And I am a very good actress, everyone likes me because I'm a goodess, I'm beautiful. I was just your friend so I can have Jun. Guess what? It worked but now you are trying to get him back again but you forget that I’m here now. You will not have him, never.”

Hyuna tried to fight her tears. “But I don´t want him. You know why?” –She stopped taking a breath." Because you two deserve each other. I hope you two marry and have plenty of fake and beautifull kids. I don´t care, I really don´t care about that bastard. He cheated on me with you; he is nothing to me now. He freaking broke my heart. He can go to France or Australia with you that I would be happier so you can go out of my live.”

She ran crying almost tripping leaving Hara speechless.

What they didn´t know is that someone from far heard the whole conversation, as a single tear was dropping on the floor.

 

261250_211496475561625_176634759047797_6

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg Junhyung know now that Hara isn´t what he thought :O

What will happen?

Thank you for your lovely comments it's always nice to read what you wrote <333