The plan is starting?

Too y for me?

 

Next day in 4minute´s dorm


 

Jiyoon rolled her eyes while holding her glass of warm milk. She turned off the TV screen with an affected expression on her face. She was annoyed, she didn´t know why she was still upset. Why she bothered even seeing that tiny box.

People talking and investigating idol’s life is bothersome. Why they act that way, why they dress that way, they are fat, they are anorectic, they don´t know how to dance, they don’t know how to sing, they are ugly, so on.

That should be normal for her routine; they were in this industry quite some time.

But being in it for a long  time doesn´t make it less painful: hearing your name in some unpleasant sentences, hearing the judging and evaluating actions about your person, hearing your loved ones in some hot topics makes her heart tight a little bit, makes her think about it for a long time, their hard-work seems less valued.

Imagining they know you completely is unthinkable, they don´t imagine how behind the scenes are.

She decided to end her though right there. It was hopeless keep going maddened about this.


 

Hyunahhh” Jiyoon called several times her name from the kitchen. “Hyunaahh.”

 

The silence was all what she could hear. Hyuna´s breathing was hearable as she approached her bedroom’s door.

 Hyuna was sleeping like rock in the bedroom, was wide open, her arms were embracing her pillow and her legs were far apart, one in each side of the bed.

 

Gayoon come see this.” Jiyoon said from the door. She heard right away Gayoon running towards her direction.

______________________________________________________________________________________


 

Hyuna?”

Ne.” Her chin went up to meet his eyes. She smiled right away lighten up knowing his cute smile.

 

She felt her wrists being touched by his hands. They were warm and gave her a sense of protection and affection.

She calmed herself because she wouldn´t want him to notice. She just wanted to be like this forever. This moment is what she was looking for a long time.

While blinking her eyes she gazed at him studying his handsome features and seeing his hair flowing to his eyes by the wind.

While he was about to speak she was too distracted by his beauty. He was too handsome for her, his face was too perfect and his mastered smile was destroying her poor heart.

His smile now faded to let out some valuable words.

I … like… you. I mean love.”

Her teeth were now showing. Her smile could eat her face. This was the sentence that she was waiting for. Those three words made a fast way to take over her heart.

 

Really?” She looked down blushing attempting to believe it. His hand went to her chin making her look at him.

 “Believe it. Never forget that princess. Although I didn´t express it the right moments although I didn´t express it with my words and actions this is what it is written on my heart.”

Nee.” Hyuna smiled so cutely. She jumped and hugged him.

While captivating his sweet scent, she breathed hard; she caressed his back while hearing their heartbeat next to each other. They were in rhythm.  

When she pulled away she sensed his breath next to her lips and his face became closer.


 

Hyuna Hyuna Hyuna Hyuna.” The 2yoon couldn’t stop singing her name.

Hyuna´s face was in pure happiness and made 2yoon chuckle. Hyuna made unperceptive words.

What on earth is she dreaming about?” Gayoon asked.

Oh I can assure that would be someone that we know. “

 “Lazy girl-” Gayoon shook her up but apprehensive that Hyuna would attack her. She is known to harm everybody next to her while she is resting.

Instead Hyuna opened her eyes peacefully.

Where is he? Why are you here? Can ´t I sleep peacefully?” Hyuna’s words were confusing.

What?” They looked to each other smirking.


 

Aren´t you late for the date? ”Gayoon asked while smirking to Jiyoon. 

With Hyunseung Oppa.” Both said at the same time making Hyuna jump from the bed.

OMG I forgot he is coming here. “ Her eyes went everywhere looking for a clock. Her eyes stopped at her unnies. “And it is not a date. He is going to tell me about a secret.”

Secret? What secret? “ Jiyoon´s eyes went huge.


 

In that precise moment the doorbell rang. “It’s Hyunseung Oppa” Everybody screamed. Hyuna was running in all the directions while 2yoon were watching amused.


 

Should we help her?” Gayoon whispered to her chingu. “Hm… maybe not.”

Seconds after, Hyuna was freaking out. Her favorite clothes were washing.

2yoon were eyeing her. Her clothers. They remembered earlier what happened on the tv. The amused expressions turned dark.


Hyuna we need to talk to you about a sensible topic.” Gayoon slowly started.

Yes.”

Hyuna payed attention to the conversation. Her eyes were like a puppy.

2yoon were suffering seeing her like that. Her behavior was not compared to the opinions that they heard.

 

I think we should just tell right now.” Jiyoon nodded. “Hyuna this morning on MBC´s program we hear about your clothing. They commented some other things that we already know but the new one is that…they said that a girl like you shouldn’t wear … revealing clothes.”

While speaking Gayoon’s voice trembled.

A girl like me?” Hyuna interrupted. Her eyes began to be watery.

A girl that is too y.” Jiyoon answered.  “They said that you should not be wearing shorts while you were dancing too ily.”

But is the cordi unnie that chooses the outfits. They were pretty.”

We know Hyuna but you should know.” Gayoon began to tear up a bit too. Jiyoon hug them.

We should be stronger to all this.”

Hyuna nodded. Gayoon continued. “They don´t know you but you don´t have to prove nothing. Your fans support you. They have your back.”

Omo we forgot about Hyunseung.”


 

Hyuna cleared her tears making a strong face. She headed to the door.

She is not okay. “ Jiyoon commented on Hyuna’s almost perfect act.

 

Hi Hyunseung Oppa.” Hyuna greeted with her usual cute voice while opening the dark brown door. Sounding nervous but hiding it very well.

Hi Kim Hyuna. Nice to lay my eyes on you. You look very pretty in that outfit.”

Hyuna went frigid realizing it was not Hyunseung. It was Jiyoong.

I´m in my pj´s Oppa.” She laughed sincerely.


 

He was her long best friend for a long time before her debut.

She lost contact because of her new life, her famous life now. She considered him still her close friend but wasn´t expecting his visit on her dorm. She didn´t predicted he knew where she lived.

 

Remember when you gave me the number?” He was pointing to his forehand. He continued. “Well I know since you are famous you changed the number.”

Hyuna was eyeing him confused. Her pout was visible.

He laughed at her dork face and carried on. “When Js wrote Pabo in your forehand remember?"

Hyuna´s eyes grow. “Oh yes I remember now Oppa.” Hyuna was slightly angry remembering the prank. ´Oppa surely loves to make a fool out of myself´.

Sorry to the fact that you are not expecting me.  But I was expecting you for a long time.” He smiled.

 

 

Meanwhile

 

New message could be viewed on an IPad screen. He opened it.

 

What’s up bro?

This building looks fancy. You were right, being an idol isn´t that bad.

9th floor.  It says 4minute, I´m going. The plan is going as it planned.


 


 

Junhyung read his message smirking. “Junhyung breakfast is reading.” He heard Yoseob´s voice calling him.

I´m coming.”


He puts his phone on his coat and before going he laughs one more time. He heard Yoseob’s voice once again but with aegyo this time.

Come on Junnie. Hyunseung is late. Come eat my soup.”

Approaching the kitchen he looked at Yoseob and Doojoon who were already eating.

He was angry since he was determined to show to the members that he didn´t necessitate their fancy meals. He tried that theory but quit quickly because Yoseob’s soup was indeed an enjoyable meal.


Hyunseung has a shedule?” Junhyung saying it trying to sound uninformed.

Nope. Hyunseung is only going over 4minute’s dorm visiting Hyuna.”

Oh I see. You two are really close now.


Hyunseung glared at him right away from far before stepping into the kitchen.

It´s not part of your problems.” He replayed clearly infuriated.

Oh come on stop fighting you two.” Yoseob implored while eating his soup. 

Doojoon eyed them especially Junhyung who his mind were far away. He was certain that the younger member was planning something.

You know that Hyuna now has a new friend?” Junhyung abruptly spoke to everyone. Hyuna’s name made a strong impact to everyone’s on the room but he meant it to Hyunseung.

Really and how is he? Is he nice?” Yoseob asked with curiosity on his eyes.

I don’t know I just saw them, I don’t know when, I think 2 days ago. They seemed close like Hyunseung and her now.” Junhyung casually replied, his conversation was flowing naturally but he didn´t even practice the lie earlier.

 

Hyunseung’s eyes went from ice to fire. He looked at Junhyung like he was burning him alive.

 “Hyuna-sshi has lots of male friends don’t you think? “ Yoseob talked innocently. “She has a bubbly personality.” He said before taking the spoon into his mouth.

The food is delicious right?” Yoseob remarked.

Hyunseung and Junhyung were glaring at that time.

Yeah delicious.” Said Junhyung smirked with sarcasm, earning in return another glare from Hyunseung.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________


 

Hope you liked ^^ Please comment and subscribe . Next chapter updating soon :D