An Unusual Rehearsal

Too y for me?

 

 

For the past few days Hyuna and HyunSeung arduously practiced for the TroubleMaker choreography.

That day Hyuna woke up especially early feeling that she needed improved.

“Hyuna, so early! I didn´t expect.”

“Hyunseung!” – Hyuna turned around and saw Hyunseung in his sporty style with a casual beanie.

 “I’m here early because I wanted to improve my dancing” – said embarrassed. She looked at HyunSeung who was smirking. “OMO you are here too!! Keke”

HyuSeung slightly laughed “Well I thought the same thing. You know I’m a dancer addicted and I dance when I get mad, sad…”

“You are sad?” –Pouted Hyuna.

“Anniyo” – He denied shaking his hands in front of her face.  “I’m just really nervous and excited about the live stage.”

“Oh, me too Oppa.” –Agreed Hyuna with her aegyo voice.

 

tumblr_m0em8xFcfc1r9bvl1o2_400.jpg

 

 

After the practice, Hyuna was tired always needing to sit on the floor while HyunSeung wanted to continue his practice, always wanting to make it perfect.

He was pulling her to get up.

“Opppa, let me go. We did well. Let me rest.” –Said pouting.

“Wae? Let’s make it perfect.”

She didn´t resist HyunSeung request and said: “Ok ok. Just wait a second, let me go to the bathroom.”

Hyuna took of her pink jacket, grabbed her Hello kitty towel and left.

 

 

Suddenly the Manager appeared on the rehearsal room.

“How is the rehearsal going HyunSeung?” – He asked making between them a big distance between them. HyunSeung was feeling uncomfortable with his look, the way he asked and the way he acted.

“Well. We are trying to collaborate with each other. I promise we won´t disappoint you.” –said trying to not look at his intimating eyes.

“I see, I really hope. I wish you the best luck. You really have to be in count that Hyuna is a special girl with a special talent like you.” –He slightly made the conversation fresher. “Well today is Friday, I just wanted to say that you have Photo Shoot scheduled to Monday”.

HyunSeung looked at him surprised. “Monday?”

“HyunSeung if weren´t for you, everything would be in time.”

HyunSeung sighed in secret, feeling disappointed with himself, he knew his hyung didn’t forgave him.

It will take time until the he has again confidence on him.

 

tumblr_m0eytpjC7y1r0svxfo1_500.jpg

 

 

He looked again at manager hyung and nodded obdently. Seconds after his hyung left, Hyuna appeared:

“Are you alright HyunSeung?” -Asked Hyuna with her cute eyes.

“Yes I am. Don´t worry for me.” –Said fake smiling, he changed the topic. “You look hyper, do you drank some Red Bull in the way?”

“Aniyo hehe. Let’s continue then.”

“Ok Hyuna, just an advice you still look too tense with the choreography and this is making us awkward. Just breathe and calm down ok?”

“Okie.” –Said cutely. 

 

tumblr_m0em8xFcfc1r9bvl1o1_400.jpg

 

 

They started the choreography, Hyuna just couldn´t help to feel nervous every time HyunSeung touched her.

The feeling she had when his hand was on her waist, tighten the distance between them and then on her leg, his hot hand rubbing it made her gasp.

He continued pretending to not care, pulling her arm and sliding it near really slow almost like teasing her.

 

Trouble+maker.jpg

 

His face was only 1 inch from her face… he stopped near her lips… Hyuna was afraid that he could kiss her but he didn´t, he smirked looking at her sweet and red lips.

 

Suddenly their eyes met, HyunSeung smiled.

She couldn´t handle and laughed blushing, making HyunSeung a little mad:

“Aish! Hyunaa! You know we have to be comfortable.”

“Sorry” –Said blushed. –“Let’s try it again.”

They were in the position where he put his hand on her thigh again and HyunSeung felt Hyuna tense, he whispered: “It´s okay I will not move. See.”

“Oppa, It is easier if I close my eyes.” –Said closing her eyes smiling.

HyunSeung laughed at her silly comment

 “Hyuna you can´t do that on live.”

“Aigoo” –said Hyuna.

 

 

They both laughed at each other.

 HyunSeung stopped laughed when without wanting it smelled Hyuna’s hair slightly  ‘Smells good’, though.

Suddenly Junhyung entered in the room without knocking to not disturb them. His open opened when he realized what they were doing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So we know Junhyung still loves Hyuna, he will be soooo jealous >.<

Hyuna and Hyunseung are doing well with each other you think? well too well xD

20120105_hyuna_hyunseung_troublemaker_mu

 

 Someone gave me an idea to post some pics in the story so I did. I hope you like it. ^^