Are you sure you hate me?

Too y for me?

 

-Have you any ideas of what are you saying Hyunseung?

- I know that wasn’t the sentence you were expecting from me after all you done to make me improve and work hard but this unit will not be successful if me and Hyuna work together. –said Hyunseung not be able to look straight at manager’ eyes.

- Are you aware of the troubles you are making me be into. – he sighed. –Well you are a TroubleMaker, you didin’t even get started and your making troubles. Seung, why you don’t want Hyuna.

-Hmm… I hesitated. – I dislike her, sorry to be honest but she isn’t the girl I look forward to, in her solos, dance, performance ,personality … - I felt really bad saying that, yes I disliked her but it was really rude saying  this while she was not hearing. My soul felt bad at this moment…

-Seung, any especic thing you don’t like about her, because all you said wasn’t reliable. Hyuna solos, dances, performances is not what she wanted, she is really different. And I know that you don’t know her personality that well so you wouldn’t say that about her that way. Are you at least hmm maybe friends? Have you talked before?

When he asked that question I thought to myself that no… no I didin’t know her, I don’t know what she likes, what she doesn’t like, what’s her life… all I did was hearing her anti-fans and judge her without actually knowing her. – No I don’t her that well. - I silently responded to my manager in front of me. – But she could not be that different from stage Hyung…

-Hyunseung, give her a chance and then we talk? – he said putting his hand on Hyunseung’s shoulder.

He looked at manager, making an effort of hearing his words … He knew that his actions were bad, but Hyuna still in his mind is not the girl he wanted, there’s a thing in her that for him wasn’t right. But how could he explain to him… maybe chances are good to change his relationship with her, maybe this will be good to understand her more. … - Maybe.- he said looking at the wall.. -Hyung I’m doing this for you, I wil try to work hard on this unit.- He smiled to him and hugged him.- Thank you Seung. I knew it .

 

Meanwhile with Hyuna

Why are they taking so long? Is there any problem? I started walking around the room looking at the window and seeing how beautiful the day was. I was wondering what Junhyung was now doing… maybe on a date with Hara. – Aishh. Stop thinking about him, he is over you now, this is a clearly sign that he doesn’t want you.

-Hyuna. I turned around and I saw manager Oppa and Hyunseung, both of them worried, is something fishy here? Yes totally, should I ask? Maybe not. I smiled to manager Oppa.

Manager Oppa looked at Hyunseung and he looked back at him, looked like they were talking with their eyes.

-Should we start rehearsing? –said Hyunseung looking at me.

Wow that made me surprised! He is different.

Manager Oppa said smiling: 

-Follow me please.

I and Hyunseung looked at each other and I walked in his direction and said to him:

-Are you sure you hate me? - I tried to look in his eyes to see if I could read his soul and I found doubt in his eyes. He pulled me close making me gasp and whispered in my ear. - I have only one thing I am sure. You are hot. - He smirked. What in hell in th world he just said, bipolar much? He glared at me and pushed me to the rehearsal room.

That's when I....

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe sorry, but I will update this part after ^^