Who do you think I am?

Too y for me?

Hyuna's POV

I began to walk faster while looking at my clock... I was late clearly... Manager Oppa will kill me, this isn´t the best start at my unit, he was expecting me to not dissapoint him. I slightly sighed and I adjusted my blouse that keeps going up. I spotted the door, getting closer and my heart was beating so fast as my fet, not know if because of the run or of my nervous.

I walked in and after that I had a weird feeling of being watched, I looked at all and I noticed that was Hyunseung Oppa, his stare was annoying me... His stare felt like he was trying to read my soul, felt like hours but was only about 6 seconds. After that I looked at him closer, from what I remember he changed a lot, he became more handsome, stylish... but still hated him. I snapped and I really noticed now... he was after all my partner.

-Hyunseung Oppa. - I whispered excepting to sound frustated but sounded sweet instead? Why I do even call him Oppa, he is not my friend. I thought to myself while manager Oppa smiled at me and I saw at the corner of my eye Hyunseung clearly annoyed.

-Welcome Hyuna, it's okay if you are late.. You were busy. - Said trying to comfort me, I don't know if that was helping. He continued - I know that you two know each other but I will introduce you. Kim Hyuna, main rapper and dancer and Jang Hyunseung, lead vocalist and dancer, you two are part of the new unit called Troublemaker, I hope you know better each other and work hard. 

While Oppa was talking, I saw Hyunseung smirking, I looked down completly akward. Ottoke? Who do you think I am? I sighed closing my eyes.

After that I bowed to him my 90º degrees bow while he only did with his head still smirking.... that smirk was kind familiar... maybe of Junghyung, classy of him, but didin't know Hyunseung was like that and especially rude towards me. I know we aren't best friends but...

-Hyun may I talk to you alone for some seconds please? - said Hyunseung, interrupting my thoughts.

-Of course, Hyuna wait a moment hun.

I faked a smile and looked at Hyunseung, that was ignoring me and walked away of me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hyun I want to tell something that will not bring you happiness? -said Hyunseung.

-Yes? please tell me.

- I really don't want to be with Hyuna in this Unit. -finally confessed Hyunseung.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if is a short chapter but I will update more. Please comment and subscribe ^^