What are you (for real) to me?

Too y for me?

 

Hyuna what happened?” –Hyunseung asked, seeing Hyuna clearly trembling, lost. She was grabbing her face which was covered in tears. She tried to act normal but she couldn´t, sobbing louder and louder, seeing Hyunseung’s face made it worse.

 

He looked at her with sad eyes, really worried to see how she was.

Hyuna couldn’t handle his gaze as she suddenly got out of the restaurant running leaving him speechless.

 

When he tried to understand what was happening, he saw Junhyung walking in his direction, with a sad expression.

Junhyung tried to cover his sadness maintaining his normal behavior; he heard Hyunseung’s concerned voice. “Did you see how Hyuna was? What happened?”- He said opening his arms, feeling completely lost and confuse, he looked at Junhyung trying to see what was behind his eyes.

You better go after her.” –He replied murmuring. He stood up asking the tip as Hyunseung was already running towards the door.

He trying to see where she was but was too dark, unexpectedly he saw her coat making him sighs as he was running trying to catch her.

 

Hyuna wait.” She started to running; he knew he couldn’t let her go. He grabbed her arm but she tried to let it go with all of her strength. She then calmly stooped, turning around with her swallowed eyes, looking at him, making eye contact with him for a long minute.

 

He could see her pain, in her eyes, she didn´t need to say a word.

Hyunseung.” –She said as looking at her cold hand. “Tell me we are not here, please.”

That sentence didn´t make a sense in his head but he tried to obey her. “Hyuna…” He couldn´t say anything because Hyuna immediately came to his arms crying.

Don’t leave me Hyunseung. Promise me.”

I won´t.”

You are the only friend I have besides my girls.” –She said with weak arms around his waist.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToJHeEnTx0_WDhazG6dMe

 

Junhyung! Where is everyone else?” –Said Hara smiling cutely not noticing her boyfriend’s disturbed face as she grabbed a piece of salad.

It’s over.” –He said quietly.

Huh? What you say? I think I didn´t …”-She got interrupted.

You heard it right. It’s over.” –he said putting his coat, walking away.

Babe?”

Don’t call me babe? I’m sick of your fakeness.”

Jun, You are going to leave me here. How can I return to my home?”- She said with teary eyes.

Well I’m sure you will find a way like you did when Hyuna was mine.”-He said walking away bitting his lip angrily; he knew that he couldn´t forgive Hara, he was so wrong to think that she maybe could be the one for him, she made him feel good but now he knew that all was a fantasy.

His heart was hurting, thinking about the conversation he heard. He grabbed his keys as he slightly leaned him beginning to cry, he couldn´t stop crying, as much he tried to close his eyes.

He keeps remembering Hyuna crying, yelling at him, calling him names, throwing stuff at him angrily, the time she found out he was cheating, when she saw him and Hara kissing at Cube’s, when she went unexpectedly rehearsing , calling him bastard, seeing her anger again in her eyes, hurting her, broking her heart.

He opened his eyes slowly; his head began to hurt really badly. He thought that he couldn´t drive right now, he sat in his car thinking of that he could do to his life.

He watched Hara getting of the restaurant crying and yelling, not knowing how her true personality was, she was acting really different now from her fake persona.

His heart stooped when he saw in front of him two familiar shades, a girl and a boy hugging, realizing that was Hyuna and Hyunseung. “He really cares for her” –he said mumbling.

He wanted to get away of Hyuna’s life, he knew he was bad for her and Hyunseng was good for her but that image is breaking his heart into millions of pieces, it is so hard to see someone that you love away from you, hating you and with someone else.

He saw the way Hyunseung looked at her, smiled at her, acted around her. That should be him. Hyuna was his. They were in love.

He angrily started to drive, sliding his head into his seat sighing, avoiding them, slightly putting some music to distract himself.

tumblr_lsboscpURd1qflqduo1_500.jpg

 

We better go Hyuna.”

 

Ne.”-She said faking smiling. “Hyunseung?”

He turned to stare at her sparkling eyes waiting for him: “Yes?”

I don’t wanna go back to my dorm.”- she said with her puppy eyes like asking him for protection.

Then let’s go to mine.”- He said smiling waiting her to do the same but her expression completely changed.

No please.” –She started to get teary.

Hyuna, then where we sleep? Outside? Or in the restaurant?”

I don’t know.” –she said looking down completely sad.

Hyunseung started to think, looking at her expression trying to make her better, until he got an idea.

I have an apartment near here that I don’t use, it was from my parents but they’re not there now.” He said looking at her sweetly.

Jinja?” –She said looking at him happy making her jump of happiness. “Thank you Seung. You are my best friend! I love you.”- She said nudging at him, making him uncomfortable.

Thank you I guess. But you have to promise me something.”

She pouted listening to his sentence. “What? “

You have to tell me why you are like this? I see that you change your mood quite frequently and sometimes I think you hide me things. If you think I’m really your friend then you should trust me.”

Hyuna looked at him sighing secretly, completely not wanting to show her reason. How she would tell him that she was ex of his best friend? And he cheated on her? Would Hyunseung be affected by that? She couldn´t do that to them. Hyunseung doesn´t deserve to know the real Junhyung.

She clean up a lil tear of off her face, trying her best to not cry hiding it but failed completely when she looked at Hyunseung’s face. He looked at her really worried without saying anything he pulled her into a hug.

It will be alright. I'm here.” -He said breaking the hug.” I want to see your pretty smile, ok?”

Maybe later.” -She said giggling.

See. Let's go then.”

tumblr_m1vg705wrn1rsjmsuo1_500.gif

 

They arrived as Hyuna placed her purse on a brown sofa.

 

Wow this house is amazing.”-She saw looking through the house. She saw a huge bed and decided to lay on it, she closed her eyes feeling her sadness disappearing. She breathed hardly, smelling the sweet scent of the room.

When she opened her eyes, Hyunseung was right front of her staring at her sweetly.

You like it?” -He said smiling.

Yes.” -She blushed stooding up.

Hyunseung.”- she said embarassed looking at her hands.

Yes?”

Isn´t really strange that we are really close these last days?” -She asked slowly making their atmosphere awkward between them, something that didn´t happen lately.

Her question made both of them think, trying to find a reason why they were like that when 1 week ago they completely hated each other.

Well something changed this week.” -He said broking the silence.

And what is?” -Asked Hyuna curious.

Hm...” -He stood up nervous. “I guess we do get along. I like to be your friend Hyuna.”

She sighed and stood up too. “Me too Oppa. I feel like I know you since forever.”-She said starring at him deeply in his eyes. He gazed too into her eyes, when a smile appear on her face. “You're a special girl you know?”

She blushed looking away. “Don't say that.”

Really. You really changed my way of looking to things.” -He said sincerely.

Thanks I guess.” -She giggled but stopped realizing Hyunseung's serious stare.

Hyunseung, this is really strange, I shouldn´t be here.” -She tried to get off the room but Hyunseung stooped her.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY SORRY. For not updating but I have 3 school works per week. It's driving me crazy. BUt im happy you still support me even when you don´t have updates. 

But sorry and thank you ^^