My win. Our win. Our destiny

Too y for me?

 

 

“And who won was.... TROUBLEMAKER!”

 

Everyone in the audience aplaused as 2hyun fans were yelling completly wild as the seniors showed their best smile. Some people were suprised and others jumped as they showed their troublemaker's banner.

Hyuna's face was shocked, her little eyes widden as she heard the winner as a tear might tried to fell. To avoid that she just jumped screaming of happiness as the confetti almost ended on .

 

“You should just stop Hyuna-sshi!” -She heard Hyunseung murmuring to her as he joked about her cute expression.

 

Hyuna pouted as a little kid . It looked like he grounded her but she couldn´t help to have a exploding happiness in her heart.

 

Since the MAMA's kiss the atmosphere became less akward as they could talk like normal persons again. They say “God Morning, good afternoon, good evening” again and the other person friendly responds. But it's not the same that the past.

They always treat each other informally but for Hyuna is a good thing. She had attempted to do some flirty things that didin´t work as Hyunseung replied coldly, hurting her hurt so she stopped … or better she put the stand-by bottom. She wanted him to be with her because she realized since the kiss that she liked him more than a friend.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

At the MAMA

 

“Did he just smilled at me?” - Hyuna slightly smiled seeing his sweet smile. She naturally thought that his smile died with his sympathy.

 

She just walked fourth and back at the restroom waiting for Hyunseung. Nobody was alive in this backstage, everyone was with Beast.

 

She then heard the door opening as she stared at it. Hyunseung suddenly came back but not like she wanted.

His face were tired as his beautiful sweat was running throught his neck.

She then sweared that he glanced to her eyes for a second before he sighed as he sat at the couch next to her

His eyes closed as the silence began once again to be heard.

 

“Hyunseung?”

 

She had no response as she heard Hyunseung's groan accompanied with some whispering words.

She then had the conclusion that he was dreaming so she just sighed.

 

“Wae Oppa? You treat me like this?”- She just wanted to sleep too but she just wasn´t tired. Her mind was too busy as she kept replaying their kiss.

She touched her lips and then she stared at Hyunseung lips and smiled. “Did I just touch that pretty lips?” -She blushed as he tried to look away from his face. His angel face was just there.

'I just want to kiss him again, If I do without him noticing it ? Just a peck.'- She tought as she came closer to him. She walked nervously as she saw his lips getting closer and closer.

Hyunseung looked like dead now, she noticed that he was in a deep sleep.

 

Her lips were a inch away from theirs as she closed her eyes smiling like a little girl.

 

“Hyuna?” - Some husky voice was heard in the restroom as she jumped scared and slitly angry.

She just squished her eyes full of anger because that person just ended interrupting her moment.

 

She realized it was a Beast member as she stared at the outfit. She was too shy and embarassed to stare at his face.

His stare was on her as she turned around. “It's not how it looks like”- She replied to him as she sat at the chair.

 

“I know what it looks like Hyuna. It looks like your heart is already empty without thoughts of me.”

 

The male just walked away closing the door behind him with a trembling noise.

 

That sentence made her knew. It was Junhhyung. Junhyung just knew it all now. He knew now that they couldn´t be together now . He adviced her in the beach to clear her heart. Well now she knew what her heart told her to do.

She wanted to cry but she couldn´t feel hurt, the only hurt she felt was because of Junhyung's sadness.

 

“Hyuna-ah?”- Hyunseung's cute voice echoed in the room.

 

He was calling for her as her heart was calling for him.

She thought he was there for her but he was just there sleeping.

 

“Is he dreaming with me?”

“Hyuna, sorry.”- Hyunseung mumbled as his expression became of sadness as he puts his hands over her left side.

“Does he likes me like I do?”

 

End Flashback

 

That sentence kept on pumping Hyuna's mind every since. She didin´t tell Hyunseung what happened of course, she didin´t want him to think that by saying that he tought that she liked him. Their relationship was just of partners as he treated her like one so she just tried for the good sake of them to get little by little comfortable again recovering the trust.

 

She just now came back to her senses hearing the noises of the crowd cheering for them as she looked at Hyunseung's peacefull face.

 

“Are you happy?” -Hyuna said nudging him.

 

He looked back noticing her sweet smile as he nodded like a cute robot.

Hyuna just laughed. 'Aw he is too akward and cute.' She tought as she clearly saw in his eyes millions of stars. His eyes sparkled more than millions of them. She knew that he was good at hiding his true feelings but she knew it too that at that moment that he was happy, truly happy.

 

She slowly cupped her hand with his as she squished giving him a message that it was alright for him to express his emotions.

 

He carresed her hands back as he whispered in her ear because of the noise. “Thank you.”

She giggled at the sudden contact between then as he pulled away while he showed a fighting sign and doing a victory dance.

 

“OMG so pabo”-Hyuna said as her cheeks began to heat up as the crowd just went nuts.

'Near you I'm truly happy.' -Hyuna tought.

 

“Come here troublemaker.” -The MC called them as both of them couldn´t stop laughing.

 

Hyunseung took the mic, he immediatly put at Hyuna's mouth but she just couldn´t speak just giggling and laughing so he put to himself. “I want to thank all of the fans.” -His face went suddenly serious and humble. Hyuna watched his face every moment while she gazed to the MC's. “I want to thank to Beast members. They are like my family.” -His face became stiff as Hyuna tought he would cry at any moment. 'His heart is so pure'- She tought.

 

“And thanks to Beauty and 4nia for all the support.” -He bowed gently as the crowd yelled even more.

He returned to Hyuna and pulled her hand cutely as they gave him the trophy. He handed it to her. “We did it Hyuna. We did it.”- He said completly euforic.” Yep we did it. “-I replied smiling proudly at him. 'We couldn´t win if it wasn´t for your effort Hyunseung you deserve'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Moments later

 

It was 4 a-m as the Troublemaker were walking at the streets with the manager. Hyuna just kept quiet as she pulled her coat up to her neck feeling the cold weather while Hyunseung couldn´t stop having a smile of his face.

 

“Do you want something to eat?” -The manager said to tired Hyuna and Hyunseung. Both of them nodded as he went to the shop leaving them alone.

 

“Hyunseung sorry for all the problems I made in the rehearsals.”- Hyuna finally speak with him. She looked down feeling really guilty. Hyunseung just stood there hearing her words as the wind was the only one making some noise.

 

“I... I don´t like Junhyung anymore. Because of him I changed. I was a pabo girl that thought that getting back with her ex would be good. Sorry, for you worring with me and then I ignored you pushing you away.”-She trembled because of the cold … but especially because all of the sudden contact with Hyunseung. Hyunseung grabbed her shoulders as he pulled her to his embrace.

 

“Don´t say anything. It's me that I say sorry. I shouldn´t be mad at you because of you loving my friend.” 'I was just jealous. I try to hide my emotions' He tought. He breathed her hair as he closed her eyes. 'I guess we aren´t that different Hyuna.' He thought.

 

“I will just look now at the present.” -She pulled away looking at him. “The present.” -She smiled at him as he did the same.

 

“Let's eat dongsaeng?” -Hyunseung asked pulling his arm up as Hyuna took it cutely like she was a little girl.

 

“Shall we?” -She raised her eyebrow as she suddenly pushed him away.

 

“What now?” -Hyunseung said shocked seeing her change her mood so suddenly.

 

“Aish don´t call me dongsaeng. AIGOO”- She just pouted making him laugh.

 

“Wae. You don´t like it? Dongsaeng dongsaeng dongsaeng.”

 

Hyuna's face because angry as she just looked like a angry bird.

 

“YAH Jang Hyunseung.”

 

He began to run as she chased him. “Come back Jang.” -She showed her little fist to him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So they are friends again ^^. �/

 

I'm thinking since my title is different of what I'm doing. I thought in the beginning to do a rated story but then it turned out to be more romantic than rated.

I was just asking you a opinion. Do you want to continue to be like this or you want to be more rated?

 

Please tell me :] Don't forget to subscribe and comment.