It’s crazy to love someone that you hate

Too y for me?

 

“Is she here?”- Repeated Junhyung to Amber.

“I’m not sure if I should tell you. Can I know the reason?” – She said shy, looking for a second behind her to see where Hyuna was.

Hyunseung glanced at her and looked at Junhyung.

“We just want to talk with her. You know we are friends.”- Responded Junhyung smiling. – “Don’t worry. We don’t bite.”

Amber almost giggled at him until she stopped, realizing her figure, awkwardly became serious.

“Aish… Jun Oppa. Ok come in. Do you want to drink something? I made a delicious hot chocolat” – Said nervous eyeing both of them while they headed to the living room.

“We accepted it” – Said Junhyung gently… looking at Amber, when he looked at Hyunseung, he saw him glaring at him.

“You’re so a flirt.” –Whispered Hyunseung when he saw her leaving.

 

 

She came back with two hot chocolats smiling and almost spilt them with nervously… She already knew Jun Oppa but Hyunseung were truly handsome, more than what she remembered.

Hyunseung smiled politely putting his hand on his chin possibly thinking.

“Sorry for being subborn… I’m really not like that but can I talk with Hyuna for a moment?” –Asked Hyunseng.

“Hyunseung… you didn’t drink the chocolat… You love…” –Junhgyung Gets interrupted.

“No I just want to talk with her.”

Amber looked at them trying to figure out what was happening. She became really nervous. Hyuna did not want him to talk with her. Ottoke? –She tought.

“Chungi, who was in the door?”- Yelled Hyuna running towards the living room tying her hair.

Hyunseung stood up and looked at Hyuna, who was wide open looking at him. He looked at her carefully to see if she was okay. He smiled to himself knowing that she was.

He was frozen, staring at her, without knowing it himself.

Hyuna realized that next to Hyunseng was Junhyung. She looked away letting her bangs hide her eyes. They were awkward since they ended the Change.

She was avoiding everyone’s eyes, because she was shaking … she noticed Hyunseung stare.

Junhyung nudged Hyunseung to go talk with her but Amber anticipated:

“Chungi, Hyunseung Oppa, came here only to talk with you.”

“Sorry but I don’t want.”- She said turning away running to Amber’s room.

“Hyuna!”- yelled Hyunseung.

“Go after her.” –Said Junhyung. Both of them looked at Amber.

“Wae looking like that? Hyunseung go talk to her. “-She paused. “Good luck… you will need that a lot”.

“Thank you Amber-sshi, you are nice”- Said smiling.

She blushed and looked at Junhyung that was sitting in the couch drinking without making any sound.

 “You didn’t tell him.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Jun I know you for a while, don’t pretend to hide me secrets.” –She sat and looked at him and whispered.

“I really don’t know what you are talking about?” –Said continuing to drink, he become really shy after Hyuna came in.

“You didn’t tell Hyunseung that you are Hyuna ex.”

He looked up at her shyly and immediately stood up looking at the window. Amber followed his moves with the corner of her eyes; she knew that theme was complicated for him so she waited until he could say something.

“Why I would tell him that. That was a secret, which only you knew and was only because you caught us when we were here in your house. Me and Hyuna, we were on the same company so I even didn’t tell to my members.” –Stooped sighing while staring at the window. ”Plus he doesn’t need that information. They are only partners, with a project together.” – He said looking down.

She glared at him; Junhyung couldn’t look at her in the eyes. She knew he felt insecure when he talks about Hyuna. She looked at the wall for a moment and said - “You know that he likes her.”

Junhyung looked at her, pretending to be shocked denying it in the same second- “No he is not. He always hated her.” –Said almost yelling but calmed down himself knowing that Hyunseung and Hyuna could hear it.” Amber, why saying an impact fact, if you saw him only today?”

She laughed and stood up too, looked straight at his eyes and she could feel him trembling. She puts her hand on his shoulder and said: “I don’t need to know him for years to see if someone likes another. You should know it too. That kind of feelings we just feel it, we don’t explain it.”-She continued walking around.-“I saw his eyes. His look, when he looked at Hyuna just now. You could see he cares for her. A care that doesn’t appear of nowhere, especially if you say that he hates her. Maybe he thinks he hates her but I think he is afraid of falling for her.”

“Well they argued, I believed that he in fact hated her... But on the other hand, he was so depressed for only an arguing but I believed it was because of Manager Hyung.” –Said truly confused. He looked at Amber shocked, which was nodding. “You really think he is starting to….” “Yep”

Junhyung turned around slighty mad but trying to hide it but tighten his fist against him “Jun, are you jealous? I thought you already forgot her.”

“I´m not don´t worry.”

“You remember your girlfriend. And her name is not Hyuna but Goo Hara.”

“I know… I know. You are wrong; I do not like her anymore. She can be happy with anyone she wants.” –said almost biting his lip with anger.

 He lied not looking at her to see if she believed him. Well he could lie to her but not to his heart. He was still thinking about her, still liking her, his heart was still beating for her, he felt it when she entered in the living room today.

 Hara is a good girl and a great girlfriend, beautiful and sweet but Hyuna is… he couldn’t explain…well is Hyuna. Amber is right, feeling doesn’t explain but just feel it

 He feels Hyuna is the one for him but couldn’t do anything about it.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------