You're an awesome friend

Too y for me?

 

New chapter! Well I reuploaded but read until the end, they have new stuff :] I lost so many subscribers, I'm so sad... cuz of AFF :P

 

“Hyuna someone is knocking in the door.” –said Sohyun running heading to me, almost tripping.

“It’s Hyunseung.  He is picking me up for the dinner.” –I said smiling without realizing it widely, drying her hair.

“Unnie, your smile is going to eat your face.”- She said pointing to my face.

“It’s true! “ –laughed Jihyun that was entering in the room in her pajamas drinking her usual pear juice.

I put the bow-dryer away: “Aish annyio ! You two! Stop it. We are just friends.”

Jihyun and Sohyun looked at each other and started to laugh really loud.

Sohyun layed on my bed even without my permission laughing, while Juhyun left, but I still heard her laughing.

“Silly girls. And how many times I said that I don´t like anyone on my bed.” –I said trying to be serious but I couldn´t, I giggled secretly heading towards the door.

Nervously, I fixed my hair opening the door:

“Anneyong.”-said Hyunseung bowing.

“Anneyong. Don´t need to bow”-I said blushing.

 He was looking really handsome and manly in that black tuxedo. His hair was nicely done too; I could see he did care about his appearance.

“You look really good.”- I said sincerely. I presented an awkward tension from his part.

“Hyuna!” – He said covering his eyes.

“Why not ready yet?” –He said laughing blushing and still covering his eyes.

I looked at myself and I realized I was still in towel.

“OMO, I´m so distracted. Sorry!”- I blushed like crazy.

I started to run to get dressed. I couldn´t find my clothes.

Hyunseung was eyeing her all the time with his cute face while she was cursing and running through the house.

Why she is so cute? Stop Hyunseung with that. –thought to himself.

 

tumblr_m0w80r7omo1qmijwso1_500.png

“I am ready”

Hyunseung looked at her up and down “You look beautiful.”

“Don’t exaggerate; it’s just a simply dress.” –She said putting her coat.

She wears this : http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0nlyyr95R1rrude4o1_500.jpg   with http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0smyjJ38B1qb3rs1o1_500.jpg

You don´t know how you are truly beautiful Hyuna.–He said in his head looking at her, while she was distracted checking her make up. He instantly snaps what he thought, turning his head.

“Are you okay Hyunseung? You seem strange today.”

“I’m fine.”- He said not looking at her closing his eyes confused with his feelings.

He felt Hyuna behind him making him nervous.

“Can I ask you something?”- She said slowly.

He turned around and looked at her direction but avoiding her eyes.

She continued: “You know that Hara was my best friend long time ago and I didn´t talk to her since then.  I feel a little insecure heading this dinner, I wanted your help. Can you fake that you’re my date?” –She said looking at my eyes nervously.

“Your date?” -He said with his voice trembling on the word date. “I can protect you even as a friend Hyuna.”

“I know but… “ She  stooped wanting to say to him that Junhyung was her ex and Hara would be sad to see her in that dinner, she wanted to say too that she wanted to make Junhyung jealous, she was revolted about his invitation… She didn´t know if she would tell him that, after all they only knew each other for a few days and they were best friends that would probably affect their relationship too.

Hyunseung lifted her chin and gazed to her eyes: “Hyuna please tell me, trust in me.”

Hyuna stared at him for a second, thinking if she would say or not.

“Sorry I can´t but please do it for me.”

Hyunseung looked away thinking then looked at her then away again. He whispered something that Hyuna didn´t understand.

“So?” –Asked Hyuna curious.

He came close to her, grabbed her soft hand, smiling to her.

“What are you waiting for? Let’s go.”

Hyuna knew that she gain in that moment a true friend.

She smiled back feeling her hand interviewing in Hyunseung’s.

 This was a weird feeling. – She thought as she was looking at him.

 

tumblr_m0q6hlFE0k1r4pmfxo2_250.gif

 

In the car Hyuna was always looking at the window, thinking about what she would do when she sees them in the restaurant.

 

She looked at her hands that were sweating and puts her left hand on her heart, feeling him beating faster and faster as Hyunseung was driving.

“Say something.” –Said suddenly Hyunseung.

Hyuna looked at him blanky.

“Say something. Don´t be nervous. Talk, is better for you.”

“I don´t want to talk sorry.” –She said as she turned to look again at the window.

“Hm… Then let´s put some music.”

He turns on the radio, switching channels until he found a nice song. Then they realized that was “Step” By Kara.

“Aish” – Said Hyunseung mad with himself.” Sorry Hyuna, you are nervous because of Hara and there she is. It looks like she is stalking us.”

Hyuna laughed at the silly joke, playfully hitting his arm.

“Hey look out, you want us to die?” –he said joking.

“Thank you.” –Said Hyuna looking at Hyunseung eyes.

“Huh!” –Exclaimed Hyunseung confused not leaving his eyes from the road.

“Thank you. For being here, for making me feel better. You are an awesome friend.” –She said smiling. “Oppa you are so fun!” –She said jumping singing to the song, forgetting about Hara and Junhyung, just enjoying the moment.

“Yeap, I’m a good friend.” –Mumbled Hyunseung slightly smiling. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

tumblr_m0vs5lZtpN1qjsbqk

 

Hyunseung is so cute right? And Hyuna too.

 

How is going to be this dinner? The reaction of Junhyung and Hara when they see them together.

New chapter you will see  :D