A new beginning?

Too y for me?

 

 

 

New update, Hope you like it ^^ Is a little romantic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I really hope that you are telling me the truth.” –Affirmed Amber. “I don’t want Hyuna to get hurt again. Lately she is getting easily emotional. I observed her and I felt she is feeling insecure. Maybe the reason is your friend Hyunseung… or…” –she hesitated.

“Or…”

“Or maybe because of you, I feel she is not 100% over you.”

“Well maybe she should. We both know I was not the best boyfriend to her. I did mistakes and I don´t want to hurt her again so… I don´t talk with her often, trying to not make us destroy what we have leftover.”

“Well that´s good.”

“You should say to her that she is better move on. I just want the best to her because she truly deserves it. And please help her; she is very vulnerable in this moment. I can´t do that and that sadness me but you can do it for me. Hyuna is a very special girl, I´m sure she is unique.” –said smiling.

Junhyung bowed to her friendly and said: “Tell Hyunseung I caught a taxi, he can drive back with my car.”-He walked off slowly smirking.

 

Meanwhile

 

“Hyuna! Please open the door.” –supplicated Hyunseung.

“I don´t want to see you. Please just go away.”

“Hyuna, I acted childish and completed wrong. Please let me explain.”

Hyuna came closer to the door hearing Hyunseung’s voice against the door and for a moment she wanted to open that door but instead said:

 “I don´t want to hear your lies”

“Manager Hyung is worried, please open.”

“Really?”

“Yes”

“I’m not sure.”

“Believe in me.”

“Okay I will open.”

“Thank you”-Said Hyunseung walking in. He saw Hyuna’s worried face so he wanted to calm her down. –“I called him when I was coming to here and he said he isn´t angry with you.”

“That doesn´t make me less sad. I couldn’t do that, I was irresponsible.”-Said as she sat in the bed looking at her hands that were tightly pressed in her waist.

“The one who made a mistake and were irresponsible was me. I’m sorry Hyuna for all the horrible words I said to you.” –He looked at her gazel cat eyes that were a little smudged with her eyeliner, observing her sweet face that even crying was pretty. She was with her eyes a little red but was keeping radiating her innocence and youthfull … he knew that that was charming.

opened in a little smile which caused him to feel a little comfort in his heart… she was waiting for him to continue with a cute expression in her face. He looked away, he couldn´t handle looking at her any longer.

He finally confessed: “Hyuna… I really don´t hate you. I mean look at you. It’s almost impossible to hate you.” –he smiled.

Hyuna looked away blushing. “I appreciate your nice words to comfort me.”

“No, is not a lie. I swear I meant it.”

“Hyunseung please we both know that you and me don´t get along … but I´m good with it. We can now have a proper conversation without yelling at each other.”

Hyunseung laughed.

Well we tomorrow, we have to start our unit.”

“So that means you forgive me?”

“Yes, I give you one chance. Hey! We are now officially partners. ” –Said looking at him.

Hyunseung smiled and arranged his scarf and exclaimed. “We were before but now we at least don´t hate each other. It is a good start.”

They smiled awkwardly not knowing how to continue the conversation. They both looked away when Amber entered the room.

“Am I interrupting?”

“Nope Chingu.” –said Hyuna hugging her.

“You look happy. I guess you resolved everything.”

“Yes we are going to start our unit. It is funny that we are really trouble makers.” –laughed Hyunseung.

“Especially Hyuna” -Said Amber joking with her.

“HEY!”-Pouted Hyuna.

Hyunseung laughed at her, stopped when saw her looking at him. Shyly he said: “I hope we can do well.”

“Yes, I hope too. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today to make a new ending.” –Talked happily, still hugging Amber

She and Hyunseung made eye contact telling each other “Good Luck” in their minds.