Our kiss our story

Too y for me?

 

 

“I accept the kiss.” - Hyuna's smile just light up like she won some award or something.

 

'Wait why I'm so happy? He always mad and rude at me?' She was in her thoughts as her unnie fixes her makeup. Junhyung came by to see if she was okay.

 

“Hyuna fighting!!!! ” -He said at the mirrow making Hyuna laugh at his unexpected aegyo.

 

“Thanks Oppa.”

 

“No problem.” - He smiled happily as the cordinoona exited making the amosphere between them akward.

 

“About what happened...” -Hyuna started looking nervous.

 

“Don´t need to explain.” -Junhyung said almost whispering. “ Feelings don´t need to be explained we just feel it.” -He said as he waved and walked away.

 

Hyuna was alone in the room as she smilled at that sentence, trying to understand that sentence. “Maybe that's why I'm so happy with the kiss?”

 

“What kiss?” - A female walked to the room.

 

“AHHH Gayoon”- Hyuna hugged her tightly. “Wait. Where are the others?”

 

“You know... they are very lazy and when I said to come then just ignored me. But don´t be sad, they told me to say fighting for you.”- She said. “You look really good. That dress makes me look like a... vampire.” -She laughed as Hyuna was quiet.

 

“What's wrong? “- Gayoon asked as she her hair.

 

“You heard everything right?”

 

“Heard what?” -Gayoon said almost laughing.

 

“OMG you did heard it?” -Hyuna just started to tickling her pretending she was mad.

 

“You pabo you pressed my number when you were outside and I heard your conversation whith Junhyung and Hyunseung. OMG how can make both of them fall for you? Keke.”

 

Hyuna just looked at her confused laughing.” Fall for me? “I never told you but Jun Oppa is my ex.”

 

Gayoon's mouth opened jumping. “OMG I was right I was right... So what is Hyunseung for you?”

 

“Well he...” -She didin´t know what to say.

 

“OMO you like him aish...”

 

“NO I don´t. We are very different.”

 

“I can tell he likes you?”

 

Hyuna's face lifted up to her immediatly saying; “Ya think?”

 

“Yeah he was jealous... Pinky promise.”

 

“ Anni~~~I think he is in love but not with me. He looks like he doesn´t want to be near me or even talk with me, he always mad at everything I do. Maybe we really hate each other and this unit is probably going to be a fail. I just want to end over this so I can get back to Jun.”

 

“What you said?”

 

“It's better. I know he cares for me like nobody else.” -Hyuna smiled sincerely.

 

A knock heard on the door. “Hyuna-sshi it's time to go. I will go with Beast so look at the screen.” -Hyunseung said as he looked at the Gayoon and gave a shy smile.

 

Hyuna felt nervous as their time as just come.

 

“Good luck with the kiss. And no toungue.” -Gayoon jocked.” Shut up unnie.” -Hyuna laughed.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Hyunseung's P.O.V

 

I came to the door to see if Hyuna was fine now. I don´t want her cry. I heard some other female talking to her as I recognized it was Gayoon.

 

“Yeah he was jealous... Pinky promise.”

 

“ Anni~~~I think he is in love but not with me. He looks like he doesn´t want to be near me or even talk with me, he always mad at everything I do. “

 

Hearing this Hyunseung just sighed. 'Yeah it does look like it.'

 

Hyuna continued as I just stayed there to hear more: “Maybe we really hate each other and this unit is probably going to be a fail.”

 

'Wae you say that?”'- I said as I felt upset hearing her true thoughts.

 

“I just want to end over this so I can get back to Jun.”

 

' So she likes Junhyung after he hurt her like that?'

 

“What you said?”

 

“It's better. I know he cares for me like nobody else.”

 

Hyunseung just got sad to see this Hyuna's side. The tears wanted to come out. 'I will not cry .'

 

I interrupted because I didin´t want them to continue that. “Hyuna-sshi it's time to go. I will go with Beast so look at the screen.” - I said as I looked at the clock mad.

 

“I will give my everything on stage. You think I'm a failure right I'll show you. You will fall for me instead of Junhyung,”- He murmured walking to Beast.

 

End of P.O.V.

 

“Man you're ready?”- Junhyung said to him coldly.

 

“I'm ready. Why?”

 

“Nothing.” -Junhyung said as he put his micro in his ear.

 

“Everyone think I will fail right?”-Hyunseung said glaring at him.

 

“Anni don´t be like that Seung. I was just worried.”

 

“No need to worry.” -Hyunseung smirked as his hands were getting pretty red.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hyuna was just running all over the place when Fiction started. “OMO my heels.” -She said going back realising she forgot of putting her heels.

 

Soon as she got on stage, nobody could see her as everything was dark. She looked at the screen looking at Beast. “They look really good.” -She said smiled. Her eyes widen everytime Junhyung was on it. “OMO his glasses.” - She giggled. When Hyunseung appeared she was shocked.” Wow he looks so confident and fierce. He looks a little pissed off but I guess it's because of he is getting into it.”-She said as her heart began to get fast.

 

“I guess you're nervous right? I will share a kiss with him and it's the first time I do this in public. Let's see how this goes. I didin´t forget the revenge. You will not be rude to me forever.” - She smirked.

 

Music started as everyone screamed seeing Hyuna appearing.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Hyunseung's P.O.V

 

I will give my everything altough I'm nervous.

 

I saw Hyuna getting up as I presenced immediately her intense charisma, her determinated look piercing towards the audience. I came closer to her as I grabbed the most flawless legs as I ever saw. I my lips as she stands in front of me with her killer legs walking at the beat of the music.

I noticed she doesn´t even look at me. I will make you look. I pulled her closer to me hearing her shocked breath as I rougly pressed her body to me. I put my hand on her thighs as the audience just go crazy. I feel my heart beating 1000 at second as I smelled her sweet perfum and I knew the moment is coming. I put my hand behing her neck as I strongly pulled her towards me.

 

End P.O.V

 

Hyuna's P.O.V

 

Why Hyunseung is being this determined like I never saw it in the rehearsals?

 

He pulled my neck roughly as I gasped for air. I saw his eyes looking at mine trying to force me to return the look but I didin´t. Fact: I was never been that nervous in a stage. I just wanted to kiss him as the atmosphere were creating a confusing moment. I just wanted to embrace Hyunseung's arms. Is it right for me if my heart told me this was right? Junhyung always appears in this moments as I tried to remember the reason why I still want him but I just don´t know. Wae Hyunseung have this effect in me? I put my hands towards Hyunseung carresing it as I feel his sweat on his hand.

He looks soo manly when he locked his hands fastly into mine as I felt his hot breath coming to my wet lips. I just leaned as he took over my lips. I frozed as I felt his lips on mine as he pulled even more closer my head wanting to deepen it. I just wanted to do it too but I will not.

I as I opened slightly my lips as he turn his head.

Finally I pushed him away altought nobody see it as I knew we did longer than we should.

I felt his eyes landing on me as my cheeks felt really red. I gasped for air as I runned towards him. This just had ended as I thought it was the longest thing I ever did. Gosh this was embarassing.

 

End of P.O.V

 

“You did well.” -Hyunseung said to her smilling as he went running change his coat to return to stage.

 

“Did he just smilled to me?”