I just want to disappear

Too y for me?

 

Anneyong ^^ I want to thank all the comments you made. I'm glad you like the story. :D

I hope you enjoy this chapter.. It will make Hyunseung look a bad boy... but I know he isn't in real life he is a true candie xD Enjoy ^^

 

 

That’s when I saw the two choreographers dancing …. The TroubleMaker coreo as I could see… That guy placed his hand on her thigh,what? I opened my eyes really big and my mouth was open too.. Is this really our dance? I looked at Hyunseung and its expression was the same. Oh my… I couldn’t keep seeing the coreo in some parts I was looking away blushing and I was keeping look at Manager Oppa.. His expression were of happiness, like proud of the dance. Aigoo!!! I pouted looking at Hyunseung that was shocked.

 I look at manager Oppa again who was focusing  in us, I guess in our reactions… And began smilling at us like nothing is happening in the Dance Room.

After it finished, he said:

-Let’s get started it? He stopped eyeing my pouted face and Hyunseung’s shocked face. - Wae your faces, you don’t like it?  C’mon, I know this have a lot of skin ship but it is not that bad. With practice you will be more comfortable with each other. Practice leads to perfection. - said smiling wide.

Noo!!! …practice leads me to depression. I thought to myself… I get with a partner that I don’t like and I innocently thought that was a normal coreo, a normal dance, a simple one and I see this! I sighed loudly and Hyunseung heard and said to me: - Don’t worry. It will be ok… I will try to not touch you that much. –said smirking, I totally saw that he was joking, touching me is not an option for him at all, and for me too as you can clearly see.

I knew that he wasn’t comfortable too, I could tell. His mouth was freaking opened too!

-Let’s start the rehearsal. – Commanded manager Oppa.

-Oppa.

-Yes Hyuna?

-Can we have a break? Its nearly midday and I didn’t eat anything all morning.

Manager Oppa looked at me and Hyunseung, thought for a second and told us to eat something but quickly.

We bowed and thanked.

In the hall:

-What a perfect excuse you used! - Said Hyunseung Oppa behind me, making jump because I wasn’t expecting him to talk to me.

-Well, I at least said something smart. You wanted to do that!? I would never dance that coreo with you. –I said walking away. Before I could walk, HyunSeung Oppa said: -Why not? It’s not your choice you know? What you will say to Hyung? He seems really happy with all this, are you going to ruin it?

I looked at him shocked! I guess he has a heart deep inside in that cold figure, actually real feelings for his hyung! I keep staring at his eyes deeply, I snapped of it thankfully… What I was thinking of looking at him like that. I said to myself. - You know you are a brat. – Continued Hyunseung Oppa. – You are clearly a selfish person; everyone does everything to please you, to feed your dawn ego right?

-What? Why are you being like this? … I guess nearly to cry. I guess it’s better ignoring you.-He grabbed my arm tightly and said:

-You shouldn’t walk away like that when I’m talking. You shouldn’t be like that to your Oppa.

-I only talk nicely to people who obviously talk nicely to me. And people who I obviously respect and they respect me. - I said and I tried to take back my arm. HyunSeung smirked knowing that his strength was obvious higher than mine. – You aren’t letting me go, aren’t you? – I asked getting frustrated and in urge of tears. – Please I have to eat; Manager Oppa is waiting for us HyunSeung.

-I only let you go if you respect me! - He said. – And then you could do anything you want.

-What? Kiss you?

He laughed really loud, exaggerating, people were staring at us. They could think he was crazy. I became shy of the attention we suddenly got.

-You think I’m attracted to you don’t you? I guess you didn’t hear what I said early. – He came close to me and whispered: - I know what you are trying to do…. But… but I will not fall for you like the normal guys that you know just because of your… he looked me up and down… physical appearance.

He let me go and walk off.

I grabbed my arm that was sore and I was replaying our conversation in my head…over and over again… Why he says this to me? He looked at me so coldly and with such disgust and his words he said hurt more than knifes. My self-esteem dropped at a deep hole with no end…

My eyes started to form a tear that I wanted to avoid looking up … I don’t want to cry for him, I don’t want to cry right now, people passing by me, looking at me weirdly … I feel like I don’t belong in here… a fat tear just fell and it fell on my hand that was trying to hide my face, my pain, my sadness, my whole human being…. But was unfortunately useless, I’m still standing there and they were keeping looking at me and I was keeping crying even more ….I just want to disappear to some place that nobody will find me.

 

 

ddddd.pngddddd.pngddddd.pngddddd.png

 

 

Hyunseung went back at the rehearsal room, with his angry face, clearly in bad mood.

 

 

-Seung. Seung!Yah... are you deaf!- said the manager.

-Huh? Sorry Hyung I was distracted.

-Have you had lunch together with Hyuna?-said manager with a worried face.

-Me? Having lunch with her? Are you ki… –manager raised his eyebrow. –Hm… sorry, no. –said shy. –But why Hyung?

-She is missing!