Am I good enough?

Too y for me?

 

-She is missing!

 -Probably she forgot the hours. She is so 4D.

- Well, You are a 4D too… you arrived late too and … we should get started 20 minutes ago!!! I’m really worried, Hyuna doesn’t do this often. She doesn’t pick her phone. Well she did come later today this morning but was one time.

- I’m really really worried. –Said it again.

After that sentence, the two were abruptly silent, both were hearing the busy fast people’s footsteps coming at the wall, , they heard the cars too and the wind blowing in the window, that was only that was making noise at that moment… In that precise room we could feel tension creasing…

The manager finally sat thinking with his phone in his hand looking at him probably wanting to Hyuna to reply to his calls… A silly hope … he knew.

Hyunseung couldn’t do much just looking at Hyung’s worried face and sigh, he couldn’t see that coming. I didn’t know she was sensible like that. He thought. He caught his hyung looking at him with angry eyes, making Hyunseung gasp, when he does that is because he is really angry.

-You don’t seem worried!

-I am worried. She is my partner after all.

-I know that you aren’t. I see in your eyes. I can always read your eyes well Hyunseung. You are clearly not worried and you seem like you are happy that she isn’t here, mean that you aren’t rehearsing today.

-No it’s not like that Hyung.

-Hyunseung I’m really sad for you attitude.

Maybe you have something to do with this. Let me see.Did you talk with her in the lunch break? Did you say something to her?

- I…- he looked at the floor, didin’t know how he could say this. His hyung would be very angry with him. He felt ashamed. – I talk with her a little. A little bit. Not in the best way…

-Then why didn’t say anything… she is missing Hyunseung! –interrupted him. And you are here doing nothing to stop it. We made a deal, you said that you were giving her a chance, I guess you didn’t. She did give one to you but you didn’t. You probably talked bad to her and she isn’t like stone. - He stopped to slightly take a breath. He knew that Hyunseung did a wrong thing but arguing with him didn’t solve anything. He then calmily said:

- If she doesn’t show up till night, you are the responsible, I will never forgive you.

- But Hyung. - He said almost crying. – I didin’t meant to. I was angry….because she…

-You promised Hyunseung.  Remember? The talk we had.You didn’t respect my request. - interrupted the manager. – I guess it’s you who will found her. –he turned around. - You will found her or I will not respond by myself.

-Hyung I don’t even know her phone number, I don’t know the places she goes too… It’s almost impossible.-said crying. He sat at the floor; his tears were falling at the floor.

-I guess it’s your problem. –Manaper Hyung got off at the rehearsal room.

He was sobbing remembering what he said. He didn’t want her to be missed; his heart unconsciously was in an unbearable pain. He didn’t want to disappoint his Hyung too. He got a flashback of him arguing with him… He could tell Hyung lost his confidence on him, lost his respect to him; he had in his eyes a huge disappoints for him… He couldn’t support that… That was too much to him.

Hyuna may feel now something similar to this when I talked with her, I stabbed her as a person, I made her feel bad, I made her feel what I was feeling: revolt, emptiness in me… I tried to make her bad to make me feel good… I’m a bad person. I shouldn’t even deserve to be here in Cube now. They were right when they said I wasn’t good enough to be in Big Bang… Am I good enough? NO, I’m a loser. Hyuna is right… in hating me, she has the right to hate me, and now even more. She is not the selfish one… I am. I ruined everything just to feed my ego, to feed my pride to not work with her. I naturally said to her what I felt about myself. I would never be as popular as her. I was born to be the last… I was always the last: in Big Bang, in Beast…- I looked at the mirror feeling disgust with myself.

daad.pngdaad.pngdaad.pngdaad.pngdaad.pngdaad.pngdaad.png

Meanwhile in Beast’s dorm

 

Junhyung was readying the cutest message ever from Hara and smirked.

Oppa, aigoo I forgot to ask you for a pic that you forgot to give me! Can you look for a pic that you have of me and you. I want to have it too. Wae you got with that pic? :P Bad boy.

He replied:

Baby, You said that you looked bad; well I think that is beautiful. I just kept it in my company to not miss you. Pabo.

After he clicked sent, he heard a noise from outside… it started raining.

-Strange… Today was a sunny day. Almost forgot, I will look for the pic or she will be mad at me, silly girl. He smiled.

He was looking after the box that he usually keeps old memories, stuff very important to him from the heart. He knows that from the outside he seems really a cold person but he is really sensitive and he really is caring for having some privacy from the other members. It is not easy to live with other 5 men, always messing with your stuff and sometimes they even make fun of you for being too sensitive, that they think is strange coming from him so he own a box in a secret place that he knows it’s safe and only goes in when nobody is home.

He carefully took the dusty box out of the hidden place and started looking for the pic. While he was looking through it he saw some pics of Beast especially of him with Hyunseung, they were always best friends since ever, he doesn’t even remember when it all started…. he remembers when Hyunseung told him his first kiss, his first girlfriend, the only one he has ever had! He always thought weird, with so many beautiful girls he only gets one in his whole life, He would probably die! Sometimes he teased Seung about it which was always a funny thing to do.

He went through other pics until his face expression frozen when he saw photo very special to him, a photo that was years ago, he even didn’t know that he was keeping that photo, he thought he throw it away already, thank God he didn’t, today he wouldn’t do that, maybe 2 years ago but not now. He smiled at the pic that brought him so many memories. Click here http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/16700000/Hyuna-junhyung-4minute-16715592-389-604.jpg  It was a pic of him and Hyuna, the old Change days, that pic makes his body to feel happiness but also sorrow of what could have happen if they were friends like before.

Well he would never know, he doesn’t see Hyuna very often and he does it’s not like before, they didn’t even talk alone anymore, she seems changed and he didn’t know why. He sighed, talking courage to put that pic back in … when a noise interrupted his deep thoughts… he heard his phone ringing.

-Baby, you are so inpatient. –said smirking.

He realized it wasn’t her but Hyunseung.

-Hey what’s up?

-Jun help me please.

-Hyunseung why your voice is like that? Something happened?

-Please come over, I have to talk with you.

-Hyunseung I do not understand anything. Where the hell are you?

-I’m … at.. Cube’s. - said with his voice trembling.

-Ok. I will be there. Just stay where you are. Don’t do anything stupid.-He knew that Hyunseung always does stupid actions wherever he is angry, sad or even nervous. When he got kicked off Big Bang’s group guess who was there to help him? That’s right, he knows Seung very well and he could sense that he cried and did something wrong just by that call.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know is depressing but I promise I will make this happier ok? ^^

Comment please and sub :D I will become very happy to know your support.

Btw if you haven't watch new song's Blue of Big Bang go watch go go! Is amazing ;D ~~~