Secrets... secrets and plans

Too y for me?

 

The day before

You two will have a suprise that will shock some of the fans...”-Manager said as he looked at the mirror talking with them as they didin´t seem interested at all.

 

 

The day after

 

“Oppa, can you tell me what is the thing you want to tell us?”- Hyuna asked to her manager.

 

Hyuna was next to Manager Oppa in the sofa in her dorm. She looked at him curiously. She was curious about what he said the previous day to her and Hyunseung in the car.

She kept the eye contact but he was still serious. She was starting to get impatient. Her manager looked like he could read her mind because he started to talk.

 

“Hyuna... I will tell you.”

 

Hyuna's smile appeared, finally he heard her and that doesn't happen often.

 

“Hyuna, I will tell you but when it's the right time. I already informed Hyunseung and I will inform you soon.”

Hyuna's smile faded.

 

“Wae you informed first Hyunseung and not me?”

 

“It's a secret.”

“Oppa please tell me I'm dying here.” -Hyuna said cutely. She was putting her hands near her cheeks. She sighed seeing that his face remained the same.

"Sorry.” -He exited the room. Hyuna was left alone frustrated. “It looks like I am always the last one knowing about my own things. That's really odd.”

 

 

“I will know what is it.” -She said mad pouting.

 

 

“Please tell me.”-Hyuna said yelling. “Please Jang Hyunseung.” -She said with aegyo leaving Hyunseung embarassed.

“Hello to you too Hyuna. So how was your day today? Ready for the rehearsal?”

 

Hyuna simply ignored his question continuing to ask him the same question.

 

“I see you are curious.”- He smirked cutely.

“He said it will be really big. I'm so nervous.” -Hyuna said as she turned her face to the other side. She was blushing and she didn't want Hyunseung to see it.

“I see you.”-He laughed.

Hyuna just jumped. “I mean...”

“I got it Hyuna.”-He smiled. “It's okay. I know that Jay Stromp is too y for you.”

 

Hyuna laughed with her red face. She started to smack Hyunseung's arm. She stopped right away because her hand began to hurt.

 

“Giving up already?”-He raised an eyebrown. Hyuna just looked back at him. “Maybe?”-She answered heading the exit door.

 

“Where are you going?”- Hyunseung asked heading towards her.

“Nothing... I'm just going to the bathroom.”- Hyuna said as she began to walk faster.

“You know... You are a bad liar.”- Hyunseung started to speed up starting to chase her.

 

Hyuna began to run laughing like a little kid in the halls. Everyone were just looking at them.

They knew Hyuna was childish but they didn´t know that Hyunseung was like that too.

 

“Well this doesn´t suprise. They are like this almost everyday. “- Said Jihyun to G.NA.

“I don´t even recognize them. They don´t look like idol stars with the y charisma they have in stage.”- G.NA shrugged her shoulders.

“It's because they are in ....” - Someone closed Jiyoon's mouth. It was Sohyun. “They look even more younger than me. I'm supposed to be the maknae here.”- She said upset.

 

Everyone laughed because they heard from afar Hyuna whinning and Hyunseung laughing at her. Sohyun eyed Jiyoon, glaring at her before cracking up.

 

 

 

“So you know how I will seduce Hyuna?”- G-Dragon asked to Junhyung who was busy reading some paper or magazine, He couldn't notice it or didn´t care. He only wanted to be focused on his plan... well, in their plan.

 

“Junhyung? Are you listening to me?”

Junhyung looked back to him, making him frozen. His stare made him umconfortable. He didn´t know Junhyung and is better not to. He is a misterious guy and could lead him to a lot of problems. He tried to talk with him politely.

 

“How we will do it?”

“ Sorry dear friend, that's a thing we have to talk later. I have to go, I have things to do. Important things. I'm a part of the most popular bands on the country. Unlike someone.” - He handed him a note to pay the drinks and starts to put his jacket.

“You're nice sometimes joker. I guess we will get along.”- GD asked looking straight to his eyes. Junhyung's remainded the same, like ice. After the stare he showed him a smile, a smile that GD knew it wasn´t sincere.

 

He smiled not because he was polite, instead he knew he was laughing at him. He thought he was a silly guy. He wanted to show it to him that he was wrong.

“So see you soon. I will call Hara so she can know the great plan.”

 

“You're smart.”- Junhyung grabbed his car keys, twirling them around his index finger while smirking heading to the entrance.

“I know you better than you think dear joker.”- GD drank the rest of his beer before looking at the piece of paper he had on his coat. It was Hyuna's phone number. “I will have you Kim Hyuna. Not him.”

 

 

 

“Doojoonie...”- Hyuna walked over him with her cute voice.

 

“Hi Hyuna. How are you?”-Doojoon said while playing games on his IPAD.

“I'm good. And you Dujun?”- She said.

“I'm great. I'm kinda busy right now.”

Hyuna laughed. “Playing games. I see.”

“Oh not that. We have rehearse.”-He smiled turning off his IPAD. “Vocal lessons.”

 

Hyuna nodded. “Talking about rehearse, you had to rehearse with Hyunseung. Where is he?”- Doojoon asked worried like a true leader, walking over the door looking for him.

 

Hyuna just laughed. “He is not there. I just escaped from him.”

“Wae?”- Doojoon laughed at her cute answer.

“I know sometimes he is a pain in the neck but he is like that....” -Hyuna interrupted him. “It's not that.” -She started to laugh.

“I'm the pain on his neck instead.” “Oh I see poor Hyunseung.” -Doojoon said joking. “So I see you want something from me.”

 

“How do you know?”- Hyuna opened .

“Because you only do aegyo and call me Doojoonie around 4minute.... and Hyunseung.”

 

Hyuna stayed quiet before talking. “I have to ask you something. About the secret that manager is keeping away from me about Troublemaker. Hyunseung knows it too. And because you're his best friend you sure know it. Well you know before it was Junhyung his best friend but they are in a fight I guess it's you now. You share the same door so I guess you know the secret. He tells everything to you.”

 

“Hold on Hyuna.”- Said Doojoon confused.” They are in a fight?”

Hyuna looked at him suprised. “Yeah you didn´t know?”

“I should?”-He asked her raising an eyebrown.

“FORGET IT DOOJOONIE. Just help me.”-Her voice raised up high like a kid. “Please I'm dying here.”

“Well he didn´t tell me. He was strange this night but I thought it was because he was tired. You know he got lost.”

“Yep.”-She laughed at his personality. “I guess he is a quiet guy.”

“Yes he is. Well except near you.”

 

She smiled at his sentence. “Really?”

“Yes. I guess near you he is different. Take care of him, he is 4D but a good guy.”

Hyuna looked at his sincere eyes. “I will leader. I promise.”

Doojoon smiled at her too. “Well see ya after the rehearse princess.”

“Bye.”-Hyuna waved. Her wave stopped after hearing the word 'princess'. “What? Only Hyunseung says that to me. It looks like he knows something and doesn't tell me. Why everyone seems to hide things from me lately?”

 

 

 

tumblr_m9mdja4RpA1racomho1_500.gif

 

Hello hello today double update. Comment and subscribe thanks ^^