OMG Hyunseung? >.<

Too y for me?

 

 
"Where are you going?" -He asked pulling her away, staring at her quite of angry because he thought she didn´t want to be with him.
"I really shouldn´t be here Hyunseung."
"Why?"
She looked down shyly. "I feel that is not right. Us...here ... alone." -She said looking at the door.
"Hyuna... but we are friends."- he said but he knew that the situation was not like that. He stooped looking at her carefully, thinking then smirked. "Is there something I should know? Are you afraid of what could happen between us?"
She looked at him shocked shaking her head quickly making him laugh.
"I know I'm handsome but don´t be that nervous."
She blushed hardly, she tried to reply but her voice came weak
 She suddenly ran out of the room.
He smirked but then he got completly serious sitting on the bed. "Maybe she likes me? No... I mean is impossible."
He sighed and layed on the bed deep in his thoughts.
 
 
"Why he acted like that?" -Hyuna said really low trying to find a glass to drink water. "I'm so thirsty. AIGOO. Where is the glasses?"
She went to the room's direction but she stooped nervously. "Maybe I shouldn´t go there. Well I guess I have to look for it alone."
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
 
 
Hara's name was always appearing in his phone's screen by the 91839 time. He sighed as he put a pillow on his head.
 
"Are you going to ignore it?" -Asked Doojoon, worried.
"Just leave me alone." 
"Junhyung, what happened? Please talk with someone?"
He sat down and looked at his hyung carefully, thinking. "Hara is not what I thought. "
Doojoon looked at him suprised, tried to talk but was too shocked. Junhyung decided to continue. 
"How she could do this to me? She betrayed me and she lied to everyone. She isn´t that cute, petite and girly girl I meet. "
"Wait. What do you said? I thought she was a fantastic girl. But..."
"But?"
"Nothing."
"Really say."
"Why are you like that? I know that she wasn´t really serious for you. You always loved H..." -He got interrupted because Junhyung didn´t want to hear the full sentence, that name.
"Stop it. I get it but still I tried to like her and she disapointed me."
"Is there any other reason you arent telling me?"-He said suspicious.
She used Hyuna's friendship, she hurted Hyuna too. I never gonna forgive that.Junhyung thought but instead said.
"You think faking her personality and lying to me is not the real reason?" -he said raising an eyebrown.
"Ok. I pretend to believe. Man I'm sure you will find another pretty girl in a heartbeat like you always do." 
 
 
Junhyung looked down, serious about his conversation, wanting that could actually happen but he doubted, he couldn´t trust in anyone like before, not right now. Plus his heart is occupied.
"Thanks great leader. You always have something nice to say."
Doojoon smiled at him proudly while Junhyung faked smiled to not worry him anymore.
 
tumblr_m134q3XYd21qjmf8do1_500.jpg
 
 
 
 
"Hyunseung? Where are you?" -Hyuna said yelling running to the room but he wasn´t there.
 
Where is he? "Are you trying to scare me Jang Hyunseung? Not working. Really not working at all, you immature kid." -She said laughing at herself, at the last word but calmed down serious. "This is not funny anymore Seung. OPPAA." -She called him pouting.
Realising he was behind her she jumped really scared and screaming. "Ahhh... Oppa!" -She pouted seeing him laughing.
She looked at her waist and saw that he was holding it from behind. "Oppa, what are you doing?"
He continued laughing not able to stop. "Oppa." -She continued to call him but he was ignoring her pulling her closer.
"Are you insane? I'm so mad at you. You scared me." -She said really angry closing her eyes.
"Oppa, why you are pulling me? Are you drunk?"
He whispered at her ear. "Yep I'm drunk of thoughts of you." He said laughing remembering the TroubleMaker's lyrics.
She sighed pushing him away but couldn´t, she was so used to that that she sighed. 
"Hyuna why scared of me? " -He said continuing to pull her.
They accidently looked at each other eyes, she couldn´t avoid his gaze. His big brown eyes were too fascinating and she didn´t know exactly why. 
Hyunseung leaned over looking at her lips that were so tempting. He could sense her fast breath. He noticed her closing her eyes as she leaning over too.
 
He stooped staring at her and at time for kissing her, he looked away scracthing his head confused, and clearly mad at himself.
 
Hyuna opened her eyes and saw that Hyunseung was gone. "Huh? Where is he?"
What happened. I was going to kiss him? What's wrong with me? You really thought he would kiss you. She said to herself. 
 
She saw him watching tv like nothing happened, she felt awkward as she sat next to him.
Nobody talked but both wanted to talk.
 
 
"Hyunseung." -She finally talked.
"Yes?"
"You tried to kiss me?" -She said confused.
He looked at her confused look, making him even more confuse too. He looked down lying.
"Of course not. Why would I? We were just joking around." -he said looking again to the tv.
"Okay. Oppa. I'm sleepy, where do I sleep?"
"Oh you sleep in the room that has the couple bed. I sleep in the other room."- He said smilling. 
She got up slowly looking at him wanting to say so many things but she couldn´t. She got out towards the room.
Hyunseung shut down the tv furiously. "Why I'm like this?" -He said while he went to his room.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
New chapter :D Hope you liked it. ^^