Sleepover Time?

Too y for me?

 

-Hyuna do you want hot chocolat? Hyuna.

-Yes please with marshmallow if you have.

-Chungi, when you decide to get up from that bed. I know my bed is comfortable… -said trying to raise her mood but Hyuna’s face continues to be sad… -I’m becoming jealous of the bed.

-Amber, I know you are trying to be nice … said sighing deeply hugging a huge teddy bear. – I just want you to leave me with my thoughts.

-Aniyo Hyuna! You were thinking about it all day and you are still sad. I think you have something to tell me. You know we are besties, I tell you everything and you tell me everything. –Said smiling. She liked Hyuna so much, always supported her always no matter what. Since debut they were each other’s pillars. She continued- I’m always happy when we do sleepovers and stuff but your face today tells me that you are very sad and you had a bad day. Hm … wait didn’t you say that you had started your unit today? You were so happy… - she was interrupted by Hyuna.

-Aish, Amber please leave it.

Amber looked at her with his mouth open, her dear friend, always bubbly and nice just yelled at her. Hyuna made her clear it was about her unit… her thoughts stopped right away when she saw tears coming down Hyuna’s eyes slowly, feeling her friend’s pain and that made her so sad. –Hyuna.

Hyuna hided her tiny face sniffing hard and said: -You should look at the hot chocolat on the microwave. –she turned her face away hugging even more tightly the bear.

 

 

 

She went to the kitchen mumbling to herself:

-Aish ! When she doesn’t want to tell you something is impossible for you to make her confess. I’m so worried about you chungi, please tell me what is tormenting you. - said as she put the marshmallow in the chocolat.

Meanwhile Hyuna was still crying in the bed replaying the conversation for the 23793 th time.

-You are a selfish person! SELFISH! S-e-l-f-i-s-h.-a solitary tear fell hard from her right eye as she was keeping remembering it. His laugh, his eyes hurting her soul. You really think I'm attracted to you right? - She cried harder silently for Amber not to hear. - She sits in the bed and puts her hand on her heart mumbling. -Why do I even care about what he thinks of me? He is not important to me right? - Asked to herself but was inable to respond her own question because the door opened.

When Amber appears she immediately put her hands in front of crying face:

-Your chocolat. I hope this brings your mood up. –said not glancing at her, knowing that she was crying but she didn’t wanted to make Hyuna more sad.

-Thanks.-said Hyuna trembling her voice while secretly cleaning her face with her hand.

She looked at the hot chocolat, warming up her hands and smelling the delicious scent coming fuming through the white cup, making her heart feel warm for a second. She looked carefully to Amber who was drinking hers not looking at her one time, suddenly their eyes met.

-Amber, I want …to tell you something.-said fake smiling, not sure if she could say it to her, she would understand? I guess.

-If you don’t want to, please do not tell. –She paused repeating-Don’t need to tell.

-I…but… I want too. I need to tell or I think I will still be depressed forever. I just need to let it go.

-Ok. –said Amber smiling, understanding her. She reached Hyuna’s hand and holds it giving her strength.

-Is about… Hyunseung Oppa you know him. He is from Beast.

-Yes I know … he is one of the best dancers. Also he was almost in Big Bang.

-Yes. –said, looking down at her chocolat. –Well we are now in the new unit.

-Really? OMG I would love it to be in your place. He is so handsome. - Said almost forgetting sad Hyuna in front of her.

Hyuna arranged her purple coat sighing, she didn't remember she was a fan of Beast. She drank a little and continued:

-Well we didn’t start well. He…

Hyuna speech was interrupted when the door bell rang making Hyuna jump. She put the cup away and stands up near Amber.

-Weird, someone at this hour.

-Amber.-Said Hyuna pushing Amber’s sweater. –Don’t open.

-Wae? You are really strange today.

-Please. If it’s Hyunseung, I don’t want to see him now.- said the last sentence really low, afraid of herself of saying that, that could be really real.

-It’s not him, we don’t know each other. And nobody would give my address, which would be creep.

-Chingu but still… mumbled, making puppy eyes to her, poking her bottom lip out.- Oh it can be a burglar!

Amber laughed at Hyuna’s cuteness and innocence:

-Hyuna, do you really think that? And about the puppy eyes, did you forget that I’ve always saw them in our long years of friendship?

Hyuna pouted and sit in the bed pouting.

-Please don’t be him, please. –keep repeating it looking at the window in urge of tears.

Amber went to open the door, when she saw who it was; she almost died of hotness overload.

In front of her was Hyunseung, very handsome with a black t- and TIGHT jeans and Junhyung that was wearing almost the same but with a cool sunglasses.

-Please don't faint Amber. Calm down. - Said to her brain, trying to stop eye contact and died a little when saw Jun smirking. That smirk...

 Hyunseung looking really shy and he keep looking at Junhyung. Junhyung was nodding his shoulder telling him to say something.

-Anneyong. Sorry to come here at this hour. -he looked down, trying to take courage to go to the main point. Finally he said: Is Hyuna-sshi here?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New update ^^

I'm a little sad, lately I lost subscribers. And I'm trying to realize why?... Is it my story that is really bad? Or you wanted more 2hyun? I guarantee you that they will come! 

Please tell me what you don't like instead of clicking at the unsubscribe :) I want to know your opinion because this story if for you <33