Good news .... or BAD news?

Too y for me?

I hope you comment plsss ^_~ at least 3 comments so I can post the chapter 2 :)

Hope you like it's my first 2Hyun fic :P So here ya go!! 

 

At the Cube Building

- Hyuna?? Can you come here for a second please.

- Yes? - I replied. Sounds like something important, I was just having my lunch . I walked slowly, pushing dowm my blue sweater, a lil nervous.

When I opened the door, manager Oppa was sitted down in his everyday big comfortable chair and he was looking at his laptop. I tried to read his expressions but was a lil difficult.

- I have to talk to you about an important thing.- said interrupting my feelings, he looked at me for almost an eternity for me, making me even more nervous, when suddenly a lil smile appeared in his face. I sighed, I really thought I was in trouble, he keeps me saying that I keep making trouble, so for me if he said that wasn´t nothing new.

- Yes Oppa, what is the important thing you want to tell me?- I suddenly felt through my body a tear of excitement that I couldn´t explain. - Is it a special performance that I will do?- I said what came fast in my mind, I don't know why but maybe can be it.

- Hmm... No... - Manger said rubbing his neck, avoidying the eye contact, looking at the laptop, maybe doing this to not give away the "important news". I know what he is doing... He is trying to create suspense. well that is really working for me.

- AIGGOOO! - I pouted. - Then please can you tell? Please. - I came close to him, making my best to convince to said something.

- Well... yes! I can say so.

I jumped, literally. Well the last performance I did was Just follow with my dear friend Zico. I smiled really big.

- Well I don't know... it's not a common performance like you did previously. It's a unit between you and a male from Cube. 

I raised my eyebrown? what? a unit? with someone? maybe Junhuyng again? Well that kinda makes sense. Junghyung is the only male I can see working with, he has the same taste in music, dance, swag, stare and ideal trype.My thoughts were get pretty hot until I  realised manager oppa was still in front of me. I blushed

- Hyuna!! aish... Well you are excited to know that person?

- YES! Obviously.

- Well then you come here tomorrow at 8 a.m and you will able to see yourself.

- Huh OPPA! - I did aegyo, why he is making this a mistery? I can't handle till tomorrow, we are in this room for about 20 minutes, he makes me nervous and then I discover that I have to wait for tomorrow.  I frowned.

- Hyuna, sorry but tomorrow you will know more about this. - Manager Oppa smirked, a thing that for me was pretty normal. And than kinda was making me mad. But I tried to not make him notice it.

- Can I know something? Please tell me that he is handsome?

- No Hyuna you may go.

- But.... 

- Go.

- Aish... I walked away, closing the door behing me without a sound keeping my madness inside of me but I felt that it would come out at any second.

I'm really antecipating this unit, If I'm right I will rapp together with Junhyung like old times, like the gold old times that I keep playing over and over in mind, feeling a deep sorrow but at the same time a feeling of happyness and freedom, that time I could be what I wanted to be.

This for me is like a opportunity to see again him, to connect again with him and restore maybe the relationship that we had before, well almost because now he has Hara, that is indeed very talented and pretty. I frowned and sighed as I sat down to continue to eat my lunch, well tried because with this news and my thoughts I think I lost all the apetite I had. The only thought that now I want to have is the thought of hope of gaining him again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In B2st dorm

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfb-bB--Yt1WsIEtICCczMistery mistery... mistery mistery images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfb-bB--Yt1WsIEtICCcz- B2st singing along.

- Stop!- said Hyunseung a lil annoyed.

- Wae? Aren't you happy about you new unit with a .... misteryyyy girl - Gikwang giggled like a girl. He is probably more excited than Hyunseung.

- I don't know. - said sincerely, keeping reading his magazine.

- Well it's maybe someone from 4minute for sure. - said Dongwoon, serious.

- Maybe it's Jihyun. - Teased Yoseob and looked at the other members who were trying to hold their laughter. They knew that Hyunseung had a lil crush on her, she is after all his type. But Hyunseung seemed like he didin't hear it considering his blank expression.

- Ohhhh - everybody teased, making Hyunseung looking at them with a angry expression.

- No, leave it. I know maybe its Hyuna.. She is the only that goes solo. - Said Doojoon.

After that name, everyone went akward with the silence, everyone kept starring at each other except Hyunseung who were trying to read the magazine, faking it.He stopped and said

- Well if it's her I will sure deny the whole thing.

- Wae? - Said Yoseob a tad suprised, well Hyuna and him weren't like close, well they in reality hated each other but he didin't know why because they barely talked, if you don't know them how you can hate them.- Why? She is super popular and pretty, how can you said that?

- Well I would like do it alone if I could.

- Hyun, how you can said that? You will not have courage to say that to the manager. - Yoseob said suprised about his hyung action.

- Wait and see. - Said Hyunseung without hesitation, returning to his precious magazine.

Junhyung smirked... He knew and Hyunseung too that the project is with Hyuna for sure. Hyuna is super duper popular and she did solos with half of Beast members. Well if he doesn't accept, wich would be terribly silly, I could replace him in a heartbeat. Oh wait hara would be jealous, I almost forgot her. But still... Thought to himself keeping his smirk avoidying the whole conversation that was still in the room.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hmmm well this isn't working very well for them...

You wonder what their reaction will be when they see each other face to face right?

Subscribe and comment plss ^_^