New plans and he finds out

Were Here To Help You
When I woke up the next day Minho still held me and hadn't moved the whole night. I crawl out of his arms careful not to wake him. I head to the kitchen where I see key and Krystal working together to make breakfast.Key spots me and say good morning then asking for me to go get everyone for breakfast. I start by tapping Minho on the shoulder ante liking I'm the food is ready. I then head up to the first bedroom. When I open it I see a giant chicken leg pillow and a bunch of small stuffed chickens around a small bed. Knowing its Onew I tell him chicken is ready and he shoots up and flies down the stairs. Next I head to another room. It has a bunch of child like toys in a toy trunk and a race car bed. I shake Taemin up and tell him that breakfast is ready. He sleepily nods and continues to doze off. Sighing I head to key and Jonghyungs room and wake up jjong. When he doesn't wake up I grab a close by stuffed Dino and hit him with it. Like a little ball of furry he shoots up looking angry and chases me down the stairs. I giggle ad we all sit for breakfast. Today we were having French toast and pancakes. While we all eat Key explains to us the plan for the day. Taemin, Minho, Jonghyung, and him were going to school. Krystal and I would spend the day with TOP and his gang. I wasn't allowed to go anywhere not even the bathroom without Krystal by my side ad if it was necessary they had handcuffs that would be used. I nod and frown now how will I stay skinny. I've already gotten to fat. They will never accept me now. They leave for school as TOP and his gang come over to the house. Knowing TOP had a crush on Krystal I stayed closer to GD but that didn't help since Krystal was supposed to be joined to my hip for today. I felt a strong need to puke and snuck off to the bathroom. Hoping Krystal wouldn't notice. Thankfully she was too absorbed in talking to TOP that I successfully got away. After puking in the bathroom I walk out and see one of TOPs members standing outside the door to the bathroom. 'crap.'