disinfectant and frequent questions Ambers P.O.V

Were Here To Help You
The next morning I woke up to pain running threw my neck down to my legs. I gingerly touched my neck and feel the X burned into my skin. I tried to not think of the events last night and got up to find some food, but when I tried to stand up I hit the ground hard as I felt burning threw my right leg. I look at it and see a bunch of burn marks along my thigh. I sighed and stood up gingerly placing my right leg down. I slowly walked down the stairs and went toward the kitchen. Looking threw the fridge I only found bottles and needles. Opening cupboards I searched around there and found a small instant ramen cup. It was like heaven since I had not eaten in a few days. I quickly heated it up, and was about to dig into it when I heard a knock on the door. I disappointedly stood up and answered the door freezing when I saw who it was. "Wha...what are you doing here?"I said as she looked at me with concerned eyes."I want to help you. I know what happened last night." She replied I looked to the ground."I don't know what your talking about Krystal...""Amber I can see the mark on your neck." My hand instantly went up to my neck to tey and cover it. "There is nothing you can do.""yes there is I brought some stuff to help treat burns and some painkillers. Please I want to help you."I looked into her eyes and saw that she was scared. She didn't want me hurt. She didn't want me to die. Why? I don't even know her that well. Yet she is determined to help me. I sigh and let her into the house. Forgeting about my ramen I took her up to my room incase my parents came home early. She reached into her bag and brought out some sort of cream, a few pills and some bandages. She first applied some of the cream to my neck and I winced as it made contact with my skin. After a few seconds it didn't hurt and she put a bandage over it. "That's all."I said looking down at my cast. "Amber, I know that's not all. Please let me treat the rest."she said putting a hand on my cast. I looked up at her. The determination in her eyes were blazing more than before. I shake my head and pulled away curling up in a ball on my bed , but keeping my right leg out since the burn still hurt. She rolled up my right pant leg and saw the other marks on it. I was expecting a gasp but not a sound came out. I could feel the cream on my cuts and knew she was still there. I looked up and saw her crying silent tears. I wondered why. She saw me and wiped her tears away. "Now your back."I nod not wanting her to cry again and turn around. She pulls my shirt up to my shoulders and sees not just burns but cuts and bruises too. "Amber..."she says as she gently glides her hand across my back. "Please don't...don't say anything."I ask softly. She puts the cream on my burns and goes to her bag and pulls out some sort of disinfectant spray. She returns to the bed."Ok this is going to sting a little."I nod and wince in pain as the cuts are sprayed down then feeling a coolness over me I relax and pull my shirt down. I didn't know what to say. No one had ever done that for me before. I looked up as Krystal said,"Amber. Why don't you tell anyone?""I tried when I was younger but no one believed me."I say and she nods. Then she does something I never expected. She came over and locked our lips together. I was so suprised that I fell back onto the bed.'shes so pretty but I don't know if she can save me.' After a few moments she pulls away and mumbles sorry. I shake my head "its ok." She looks at me and says,"let's go get something to eat."I nod and she helps me up and out of the house. *yay!! Kryber!!! Heads up next chapter will be minber:) I found out how im putting henry in the story!!! He will be here shortly!! Will update tomorrow. :D*