She's ok with it and another beating

Were Here To Help You
"it looks like a plane ticket." I say as Krystal shows it to me. "Why was t in your bag?" she asked. I sigh "If you must know my distant relatives want me to come visit them this weekend. Somehow they heard about what happened and wanted me to come visit." she looks at me and says "That's a great idea. You should go meet some family." 'what she's actually letting me go?' "Really?" I say surprised. And she nods I gave her a hugged and thanked her. She then went to go make dinner and I sat and did homework which was easy. I heard a knock at the door and go to open it. Freezing when I see who it is I let TOP in and told Krystal I was going for a walk leaving them alone. I walked around the small town a little and took a shortcut threw an alley to get to a local bookstore. The alley was dark and I could feel something bad was going to happen but I kept walking. Then two guys grabbed me and pushed me into the wall holding me. I tried to get free but a third person came and started punching me. One shot to my face makin my nose bleed, another to my rib cage and the last to my stomach. I fell to the ground when they released me."That's for getting your father into jail." the tallest one said. "Who...who are you?" I asked. "We are Popsicle." he said again then left. I lay there thinking about what just happened. 'did they know my father? Why were they mad at me? Popsicle?' I thought about that for a few minutes then fell unconscious in the alley. *short update will update again today. Who knows who Popsicle is? Ever heard love you to the end?*