Told Secrets and First Alternate

Were Here To Help You

~Amber POV~

The next morning i woke up stiff and sore. Slowly sitting up i see Henry asleep on a chair near the couch. I smile quickly then fades again when i remember why i'm here. Quietly getting up I walk towards the front door. "Im sorry Henry." i say quietly before walking out.

 

In the streets of the town I sit in the little diner Krystal took me to. When TOP and GD show up they hand me the money and I thank them. "Tell everyone I'm sorry but its for the best. If anything they will leave you guys alone and follow me to America. when they come around asking questions dont answer I gave them the wrong address anyway." they nod and we say goodbye. Hailing a cab I tell the driver where i want to go and he drives me in that direction.

'Sorry guys but its for the best.'

 

~Henrys POV~

I had turned the entire apartment upside down searching for Amber. She was nowhere to be found. A sudden knock on the door had me jump in fright. Opening it I found Minho and his gang, and Krystal.

"Um...H..Hey guys."

"Is Amber ok?" asked Krystal.

"She..She's uh.. gone."

"WHAT?" they all exclaimed

"Why did you let her get away?" screamed Minho clearly frustrated.

Just then TOP, GD, and Taeyang show up.

"Hey." TOP simply said.

"Hey?Hey! Thats all you have to say? Youre the one that let her get away in the first place." Krystal screamed at him.

"I'm sorry." he replied

"Seriously. Just leave your not helping at all!"She said clearly frustrated.

TOP looking hurt nodded and turned to leave,"She told me to tell you goodbye and it was for the best."

"Wait what!"we all shouted.

"Shes leaving. She said to say it was for the best and that she gave the wrong address to Popsicle. THey will mostly likely follow her to America and leave us alone."

"When did she tell you this?" Krystal asked.

"GD and I just met her at the diner before we came here."

"We can make it to the airport if we leave now." i said and we all rushed out leaving TOP there.

 

~Taeyang POV~

Krystal, Minho, Henry and I sat in one cab while the others went in another.

"Hey Krystal?" I said

"Yeah."

"How well did you really know Amber?"

"She lived in my house for about a month."

"Did you notice anything about her that seemed off?"

"Well I made her eat alot but it seemed she kept loosing weight at a faster rate." Krystal replied.

"Well yesterday when she snuck off to the bathroom I found out why."

"Really?" she asked

"Shes bulimic. I don't know when it started but it wasnt recent. It could have been caused from her parents when they beat her."

"Thats why she said was hurting. oh god why didnt i realize this sooner." she said putting her head in her hands.

The cab stopped suddenly and driver said,"Sorry traffic."

"No no no no." said Krystal as she jumped out of the cab and ran.

 

~Amber POV~

I stood in line, ticket in hand. I would keep them safe. They cared more about me then my family did. Even if I cant be with them I will forever love them. Just then i see a familiar figure running towards me.

"AMBER!" the figure screamed and ran toward me.

"Krystal?" i said stunned as she jumped into my arms knocking me down.

"Please please don't leave. I love you." she said threw her tears.

"I want you to be safe though." i replied hugging her.

"I don't care I want you to stay here. Please I love you so much." she said still crying.

"I love you too Krystal." i said hugging her close.

"sir could you and your girlfriend step out of line your holding it up." a security guard said

I nod and we walked to the side of the line.

"Please. Stay here. I want you to stay with me."

"I..I want to but I can't."

"Yes you do. You have a choice. Please stay. I can help you. Taeyang told me. I want to help you."She said hugging me.

"Wait he told you?" i asked and she nodded

"Please let me help you."

I sigh defeated,"Because its you i will stay."

She hugged me tight and started crying again. Just then Minho, Henry and Taeyang ran toward us.

"I guess I'm staying." i say with a slight smile and krystal under my arm. It felt right for some reason. They all smile and hug me causing me to flinch because of my wound.

'So this is what its like to feel loved. I finally know what its like. But I cant put them in harms way still. This isnt over.' i think as we all pile into another cab and drive back.

~Karams POV~

'So you got Henry to kill Mika huh. I won't let you off easy. You will pay for this.'

"Boss what are we going to do?"

"You dont have to worry about that. I have it all planned out." i say with a devious smile