wishful thinking

Were Here To Help You
I walk home and find no car in the driveway. All the lights were turned off too. I searched threw my bag to try and find my house key but to no prevail. I sat down on the porch of my house and sighed. At that moment I broke down and cried. I hated my life. I wish my life was a normal happy life. But sometimes I do pretend I have the perfect life where my mom is making me a cake for getting a good grade on a test, my sibling tried to help and got cake mix all over his face. But sadly I don't. sometimes I want to run away or grab the gun make it all end. I finally fell unconscious on the front step. I dreamed about the next day which was going to be my birthday. I dreamed mom did make a cake and my brother was there and my dad bought me a birthday present. We all laughed ate cake and loved one another but it was too good to be true. I felt a kick to my stomach and woke to see my dad standing there"What the hell are you doing here? I don't want you here. Leave."he said swaying a little."where did you get the cast? Did I hurt you too much? Well wait till you see what your in for tonight."I he said laughing deviously. He grabbed my cast and pushed me into the wall while he opened the door and dragged me in.