Returns and and a new offer

Were Here To Help You
In the middle of the night I got out of bed and walked out of the house carefully closing the door behind me. I ran down the road toward my house. Seeing no lights on or a car in the front I walk into the house and find my mom passed out on the couch. Quietly I walked upstairs and went into my room. I grabbed my book bag and started packing it with clothes and a blanket or two. I grabbed $20 and headed out of the house. I walk to the nearest payphone and call back the number in America. ~ring ring~ / hello?/. /Hey it's me again. I was thinking about your offer and I don't want to leave my friends behind. They've taken good care of me. I thank you for the offer but I think I'm better off here./. / It's ok I understand how about if you come visit us over here though. We would love to meet you we could also pay your way threw school. And we could also come visit you and your friends see what kind of environment your living in./. / that would be great. When is the earliest I can come see you?/. /Are you free this weekend? We will send Curtis over with the plane ticket./ /Thank you so much./ I say. We said goodbye and I walk back to Krystals. 'I can't wait to meet these people. They seem very nice.'