hospital lights and new 'friends'? ambers P.O.V

Were Here To Help You
I regained my concienceness and found myself in a bright white room. I tried to change my position on the bed and realized there were stuff attached to my arms. I heard a faint beeping. Not remebering where I was. I started to panic. A few people came in and I recognized them. Krystal and the guys from yesterday. I quickly lept out of the bed and dragged some of the attached equiptment with me. This sent me more into a panic and I curled up into ball hiding in the corner of the room. I was crying and screaming at them not to hurt me. That's when I felt a pair of strong, long arm around my waist. I thrashed and tried to fight but the arms held me to a chest. It was broad and warm and I curled back up into it still crying. That's when I realized the extra weight on my left arm. I look down and notice a cast on it. "Its ok. Its ok. I wont let them hurt you. I promise." He had a deep soft voice, but I still didn't trust him"Who are you?"I I say threw loud sobs. "My name is Minho and this is Jonghyun. Were friends of Krystal."I I look up and see krystal and the other guy who was Jonghyung. "What happened?"I ask finally calming down. "Your arm was broken and you lost a lot of blood. We took you to the hospital."Krystal replied,"I also had them look at the cuts to make sure none were infected."she looked shaken at the moment and I could tell something was wrong. "They also found lots of scars and bruises all over your body. Is someone hurting you?"I look away and pushed out of Minhos arms. "Well anyway thank y'all for doing this but I need to get home."Intentionaly avoiding the question and looked at the clock. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the room leaving the others.