School Again and Chloroform

Were Here To Help You

~Amber POV~

Over the course of the next few days Key cooked breakfast and dinner, which we all ate together. After each meal Krystal would comfort me in the bathroom while I vomited each meal. She would say soothing things and hug me which I felt I needed.

When two weeks ended Key deemed me able to go back to school, only thing was Krystal had to change her schedule around to fit  mine. I was kind of glad and guilty that Krystal went to all that trouble to keep me safe, but she told me not to worry about it.

 

First day back a few people asked me questions about where I had been and I simply replied been busy. Krystal sat next to me in every class I had, even getting the gym coach to make her my official partner.

 

On the second day back I was called up to the office. Thinking it was Curtis I left without Krystal. When i got up there i was wrong. Standing in the center of the office was Jae. Dressed in bright white clothing he sat in one of the office chairs.

"There she is. I will be taking her out for a little while. My little sister needs some fresh air from being in the hospital for so long." he said with the cutest little evil smile shot at the office worker who giggled and nodded. Grabbing my wrist he pulled me outside the school and down the road. After two blocks he led me into a small alley where Karam was waiting.

"Its good to see you again." He said evilly.

"What do you want?" I asked trying to keep my guard up.

"Well we found the drugs but Mika couldn't be here with us to bask in its beauty. That which your going to have to pay for."

"But...but I didn't kill him."

"No but you got Henry too." he said as Jae puts a cloth over my mouth and nose.

"Say does this smell like chloroform to you."Jae said with an evil laugh before i fell uncouncous...
 

~Karam POV~

We stood by the small wooden bridge with a 50 lb weight, Amber and some rope. Suprisingly Amber was lighter than the weight So i carried her. Tying her arms and legs together we hooked the weight to her legs and put her on the edge. Pulling out a needle i gave Amber an almost lethal amout of one of the drugs we found.

"Ok Jae push her over." I say and jae pushes her body and the weight over the edge and it makes a loud splash sound. Smiling in victory i say,"Come lets go celebrate." as her body drops lower into the river...