Guns and wounds

Were Here To Help You
"I've been waiting. How long has it been. A week? You healed up pretty nicely. What's that on our arm? Cuts? My my I bet you did this. You hate us that much? Well you should. Do you think we love you? We care about what you want? Well we don't and I'll prove you arent wanted here. No one loves you and your going to die." he said standing up holding the gun out at me. I back up into the wall and fall down to the ground. "Please...please..."he points the barrel of the gun at my forehead and turns the safety off. I stared as he put his finger around the trigger. Just then the door flies open next to me. I jump sideways and look at the door. There were eight familiar faces beating my dad. One person was shaking me but I couldn't hear them the only thing I heard was a shot ringing in my ears. Slowly I fell to the ground. I felt something warm and liquidy on my chest. Looking down I see bright red liquid pouring from the right side of my chest. It was getting harder to breath. I started gasping for air and a hand was put over my wound to try and stop the bleeding I look over and see Key on the phone calling for an ambulience. I fell into uncounciousness...