What's happening

Were Here To Help You
"hey Krystal? Why are we not returning home again?" I ask watching the car behind us. "The gang, Popsicle you told me about. They are very dangerous. If we go back we would be in danger." She replies. "Well uh then you should know they are behind us." I say and she turns her head to look at the car behind us. "Crap." she exclaims and hits the gas. Flying back into my seat I hold onto the bottom of the seat. We pass many red lights and then take a sharp right turn into to large neighborhood that looked very familiar. Lossing the car behind us Krystal stops in front of Keys house. We both get out and walk to the door. She mocks on it a little harshly. A few minutes later Key opens the door and sees us. "Key we need help it's Karam."se tells key and his eyes widen."Get into the house quickly. I'll call GD."he gesture for us to come in and shuts the door behind us. I take a seat on the couch and cough a little from the pain in my chest. Krystsl comes over and starts massaging my shoulders."Don't worry we'll be safe here." I nod as she says this and Minho comes in,"I heard he returned. Is it true?" krystal nods and Minho sighs."Whats he want this time?" and Krystal replayed the events from yesterday that I told her. "Wait that's your dad? Oh this is bad." evstarts pacing the room."wait is he the guy that made that deal with-" Krystal starts before Minho interjected,"-Yeah this is even worse than I thought." "Wait what are you guys talking about?" I ask and they both look at me the fear in their eyes showing. "Minho why dont you tell her I'll go tell Key." Krystal says and leaves before Minho or I could say anything. "Amber I don't think you want to know the story but I guess I have to tell you..."