The story minhos point of view

Were Here To Help You
"A few years ago there was a small underground auction. So like every other auction off the black market all the local gangs went. Shinee, bigbang, Popsicle, etc. we used to have a contract saying we would never hurt one another or an civilian that came between our gangs. That one auction changed it all. Popsicle made a deal with your father about these drugs he supposedly had. When he didn't show up with the drugs the found he had taken the money and run. We helped track down your father ad Popsicle went out and beat him up. Naturally we were there too. Helping out whenever we could. We then dragged him back to his place and started searching for the drugs or the money. That's when Shinee found out that a few days earlier Popsicle and your dad made a deal. It was that If they left our little promise then Karam, the leader of Popsicle could have his daughter. He told them that she knew where all the money and drugs were. Without thinking they agreed and left. Now they returned and are looking for you or your dad." minho said telling me the story.,"Wait why didn't they just take me before?" I asked and he shrugs.They probably thought that you were close to your father and he told you everything. " I nod and then yawn. Minho then pulls me towards his chest. "Don't worry I promise I'll protect you no matter what." I nod into his chest and fall into a strange dream...