chowder and gang encounters

Were Here To Help You
Krystal took me down to a small little diner and we were seated at a booth. She looked threw the menu and I sat there not knowing what to do. She looked up and saw me looking confused. "Go order something."she said but I shake my head"why not."She asked."I don't have any money."I I mumbled looking down. "Go ahead and order what you want ill pay for it."I looked at her. She nodded but I hesitate. She gestured for me to look at the menu I reach out and take the menu and look at it and then back at Krystal not knowing if I should. She nods again and I look threw the menu and I chose the first thing I saw, a small soup of chowder. I showed Krystal and she told the waitress and ordered a muffin for herself. She also ordered us two teas to drink. We sat there in silence, for a little while. Then Krystal looks at me and says,"do you have anyother place you can stay?"I I shake my head not knowing any. She was about to say something else when the frog guy from yesterday comes over and says" Hey I didn't know you guys would be here." I scooted over so he could sit down. "How have you been Amber?""Ok."I say looking out the window of the diner. Minho looks at Krystal who looks back and nods. I mumble something about having to go to the bathroom. Minho gets up and let's me out. I walk towards the bathroom and around the hall toward it, but instead of using it I slide out the back door and threw the back alley. Making sure to go away from the diner I walked past a few stores before I see the gang from before. They spotted me and walked my way. I turn around and started running. Of course I hear the falling footsteps of the others. Right now I didn't care about id Krystal saw me run past or not. I ran past it and a few stores then turned a corner into an alley. Unfortunetly that, led into a dead end. I turned around and I was cornered. The closest guy threw the first punch hitting my jaw and knocked me down. The others then came at me and kicked me. Two then pulled me up while the one came. "I told you not to go near Krystal. I thought I made that clear."my vision was blurred so I couldn't keep my eyes on him. Just as he was about to punch me his hand was stopped and a deep voice said. "I think that's enough now TOP." He let TOP's arm go and the two that were holding me let me go I dropped to the ground and coughed up some blood. The gang left and the deep voice came over and pulled me to his chest. It was warm and broad and I choked out."Minho?" He nods and pulls me closer. "Why did you leave?" He asks."I... I don't know."I mumbled. Just then he picked me up bridal style and I wrapped my arms around his neck to hold on. He carried me a few blocks to a small house and that's where I saw Krystal. "Oh god what happened?!"She exclaimed helping Minho into the house."it was bigbang."he said He gently laid me down onto the couch. Krystal came in with a wet cloth and laid it gently on my forehead. They wiped up the blood and gave me some pain pills and I fell asleep. After a few hours I woke up and found me laying against Minho. I shifted around and sat up. He looked over and said, "You ok?"I nod and he put his arm around me and pulled me close. I hesitated but leaned my head against him. "What time is it?"I ask. "About 9:30." I shot up. "Oh no. Im late I gotta go.""what?"he asked. "I..I need to go home. Its getting late." He grabbed my hand and pulled me down again."don't leave."he said wrapping his arms around me. "I..I can't."I say trying to pull away. He held on and I look into his eyes. They were soft but I could tell he knew. He leaned down and kissed me. Pulling me close and kept me close. I pulled away and got up "I...I got to go. I say running out of the house. Minho walked to the door and watched me run...*so minber. Yeah ill update again later today :)wuahahahahaha I fell off my horse today ugh :( I hurt but ill be ok*